Language Exchange, anyone?

123457»

Comments

• rkent100rkent100 Posts: 39
    Is this project still active? I would love to join. I took 5 years if Spanish and am trying to learn Italian and would love a partner.
  • EritaJadiEritaJadi Posts: 2
    rkent100 said:

Is this project still active? I would love to join. I took 5 years if Spanish and am trying to learn Italian and would love a partner.

are you still interested in a language swap? Spanish is my first language and I would love to practice my English, which is a little bit rusty. let me know!! : )
  • rkent100rkent100 Posts: 39
  • Kaitee232Kaitee232 Philadelphia, PAPosts: 19
    If anyone sees this and is interested, I'm just restarting French so I'm not as good as I want to be and I'm trying to practice. I'd be glad to help anyone with their English.
  • katie_newmankatie_newman Ontario CanadaPosts: 120 ✭✭
    Hey guys it sounds great! Also there are some people looking at using skype as well :) it is on the first page of brain crack

"Only that in you which is me can hear what I'm saying" ~Baba Ram Dass

• SatisfiedEyesSatisfiedEyes Posts: 21
    I know lots of people on here speak English fluently but if anyone needs any help and speaks Spanish fluently I would love to do a language exchange!
  • wolfseeker87wolfseeker87 Hong KongPosts: 3
    ohhhhh love this idea :3

I am a native Cantonese (one of the many dialects of Chinese). I live in Hong Kong and we are obliged to learn English as a second language. I used to study French until I gave up haha. I am minoring German in college so it would be great if anyone wanna try this language exchange.
  • iamnotpotteriamnotpotter Posts: 2
    Hello! My name is Matt. I would be more than happy to offer my skills to teach Spanish, and English. I would like to learn Arabic or Italian in return, but would be more than happy to teach to learn the basics of some other language for fun. feel free to message me
  • IndiaBespokeIndiaBespoke Posts: 31
    Is this project alive?
    I can speak English and Afrikaans if anyone wants to help touching up or perfecting these languages. If anyone can help me with German (I took it for 4 years in high school including a tour to Berlin) and Dutch, that would be much appreciated :) Feel free to message me
  • AnFaAnFa Hessen, GermanyPosts: 73
    I'd like to practise my French. My first language is German.
    If you don't speak French but want me to help you with German anyway, I would do that, too. :)