VidCon Vlogs

TheJessicersTheJessicers Posts: 19
Hey Everyone!

I thought it would be neat to have a place where we could post any vlogs that were taken during VidCon. I think it would be interesting to see the Con through other peoples eyes!
I have 5 videos from the Con, here's the first one (complete with a super flattertown thumbnail).

Find me on Twitter and YouTube: TheJessicers
DFTBA

Comments

• jurassicaaaajurassicaaaa Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheJessicers I just watched all of your vlogs and wept into my lap because I may never get to go to VidCon. I like to torture myself like that every so often haha. Looks like you had a lot of fun!
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants." | 
    I live in the land of the Last Ones.

• TheJessicersTheJessicers Posts: 19
    @juassicaaaa aw thanks! That's too bad you might not be able to go.Why is that?  :(
    DFTBA
  • DaveDave Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Here's a playlist I made that depicts of my adventures during Vidcon.

If you want the specific Vidcon dedicated one, it's number ten, but the experience and adventures of the two weeks I spent in relation to Vidcon was immense. It's an event like no other, and I can't wait for 2013.

@juassicaaaa I hope you do get to experience a Vidcon one day, no-one should ever miss out on it.
  • jurassicaaaajurassicaaaa Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    @juassicaaaa aw thanks! That's too bad you might not be able to go.Why is that?  :(
    I live in Australia and getting to vidcon will cost me thousands of dollars! I'm saving ever so slowly though.. :P
    by jurassicaaaa
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants." | 
    I live in the land of the Last Ones.

• TheMeFundTheMeFund Posts: 30 ✭✭
    I always seem to be too busy to vlog during VidCon. I always regret it just a little bit because there is always so much stuff that I end up forgetting because I just get to do SO MUCH STUFF during the event.

Maybe this year will be different since I have a better, more portable camera in my phone. Of course if I'm doing the Volunteer stuff again this year I probably won't have time again... I should just hire someone to follow me the whole weekend.
  • TheJessicersTheJessicers Posts: 19
    @TheMeFund Haha Bobby, I honestly don't think I saw you once all weekend when you weren't busy. Unless it was at like 1am, but even then you were headed places. I think maybe hiring a camera crew might be easier in your case if you end up volunteering again.
    DFTBA
  • TheMeFundTheMeFund Posts: 30 ✭✭
    @TheJessicers yeah it was pretty nuts last year.

One of the Brain Cracks that I have is a documentary series based on the planning and running of VidCon. Show all the BTS stuff that other people don't get to see.
  • zentourozentouro New York, NYPosts: 76 ✭✭
    I went to the 2011 vidcon and made this little video.

Hopefully i'll make it to another one soon.

other places i live