Nerdcrafteria

TzviTzvi New JerseyPosts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
Wasn't sure where to put this, but HankGames seemed like the right board.

So story's like this. I don't have MineCraft for the PC but I really wanna buy it so I can play on Nerdcrafteria. But before I do, I wanted to know:

1. Does anyone on here play on the server?
2. If you do, how's the atmosphere?
3. What are the people there like?
4. Is there even room?
5. Do people do things together, or do you just buy your own plot and then work on that?
6. Would anyone be willing to walk me through the basics of the server once I get MineCraft? (I know how to play since I have it for Xbox 360)
Troubadour of the Last Ones
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
― George R.R. Martin,
A Dance With Dragons

Comments

• QEDQED Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    I think there is a whole site for Nerdcrafteria with it's own forums, might be worth asking there too.

• TzviTzvi New JerseyPosts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    @QED oh ok, thanks!
    “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
    ― George R.R. Martin,
    A Dance With Dragons
  • DFTBANewsDFTBANews Posts: 14
    1. Does anyone on here play on the server?  I do
    2. If you do, how's the atmosphere?  Its awesome
    3. What are the people there like?  Very friendly and mostly helpful but sometimes they get focused and its hard to get a hold of somebody
    4. Is there even room?  yes
    5. Do people do things together, or do you just buy your own plot and then work on that?  both, it really depends on the person
    6. Would anyone be willing to walk me through the basics of the server once I get MineCraft? (I know how to play since I have it for Xbox 360) sure, the game is mostly the same but some of the controls are different as far as I know.
    It’s a magical world, Hobbes, ol’ buddy…Let’s go exploring!  ~Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes)
  • TzviTzvi New JerseyPosts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    @DFTBANews, is it too soon to say I love ya? Once I get the game, what should I do next?
    ― George R.R. Martin,
    A Dance With Dragons
  • I play on the sever!
  • SquirtSquirt Posts: 7
    So, once you are on the server, I'd say to explore a little, don't be afraid to ask questions, or for help. Scope out the towns, see which one would best suit you. But to buy a plot you need money, go hunting/mining. If you find a good area hunting can be very profitable, at least until you are settled in. And as soon as possible, get a death chest. And also, "lag" is censored to "fun" don't worry, everyone knows about it, and will understand. It is just to tell you there is a filter. I'm Swirl_Girl, if you want any more help.
    "When people call people nerds, mostly what they're saying is 'You like stuff.'Which is just not a good insult at all." -John Green