Favourite HankGames "Curse"

143books143books Posts: 30 ✭✭
What's your favourite HankGames 'not-quite-a-curse' moment?

Comments

• smurfwoodsmurfwood Posts: 2
    This was an actual curse, but I love it so much :P Hank in the latest Assassin's Creed episode 'sit the f*** down sir!'
  • bexinterrobangbexinterrobang Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    NUDYDUDE from the Katherine!

Please @ me when you want to say something to me!
    It's against my religion to hate: ask me about it if you're interested :)
    "Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person
    The non-tea drinkers... all of the awesome, none of the tea.
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants."

• scsjscsj Posts: 49 ✭✭
    "NO SIR. HONEY MUSTARD. NO BABIES."
  • IgorIgor Posts: 112 ✭✭
    Blessed be the people with tons of free time in their hands. They make the world a better place!
    Blame it on the stars
  • JoshuaJoshua USAPosts: 162 ✭✭✭
    scsj said:
    Hank said:
    I'm just imagining what the transcript of a Hank and Katherine and Michael play Super Mario Bros. Wii would look like....LoL
    The world needs a HankGames Wiki.
    If that's something that you guys seriously would want, I suppose I could consider installing a wiki.. Athough I'm running out of money for my server so I don't know how long it would be up. (Also wikis tend to get spammed a bit so I'd need to figure out a way to limit who could post)
  • ShmalTalkShmalTalk Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Joshua said:
    scsj said:
    Hank said:
    I'm just imagining what the transcript of a Hank and Katherine and Michael play Super Mario Bros. Wii would look like....LoL
    If that's something that you guys seriously would want, I suppose I could consider installing a wiki.. Athough I'm running out of money for my server so I don't know how long it would be up. (Also wikis tend to get spammed a bit so I'd need to figure out a way to limit who could post)
    How about a wikia page? It's free and we can work on it until a better wiki is made.
  • beccalynn311beccalynn311 Posts: 104 ✭✭
    I just like all the

KERGABERGING! or NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. And I would lie if I said I've never said, "Stupid Gumba" instead of saying idiot.
    edited November 2012

ShmalTalk said:

Joshua said:
    scsj said:
    Hank said:
    How about a wikia page? It's free and we can work on it until a better wiki is made.
    There is a wiki set up at http://nerdfighteria.net/hankgames/Main_Pagehttp://hankgames.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity (if I set it up "properly" anyone should be able to create an account but shouldn't be able to edit/create a page unless you are part of the 'autoconfirmed' usergroup. 
    by Joshua
  • bexinterrobangbexinterrobang Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    Igor said:
    Blessed be the people with tons of free time in their hands. They make the world a better place!
    Why thank you! <3

Please @ me when you want to say something to me!
    It's against my religion to hate: ask me about it if you're interested :)
    "Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person
    The non-tea drinkers... all of the awesome, none of the tea.
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants."

• I'm quite partial to "Crap on a cracker!" and the ever popular "GAHBERGEGAHBERGE" (that's a weird one to spell out).
  • emiliarmusemiliarmus Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    Joshua said:
    There is a wiki set up at http://nerdfighteria.net/hankgames/Main_Page (if I set it up "properly" anyone should be able to create an account but shouldn't be able to edit/create a page unless you are part of the 'autoconfirmed' usergroup. 
    >.> I may have just found how i'm spending my sunday afternoon :D
  • bnoffeepibnoffeepi Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Joshua said:

ShmalTalk said:

Joshua said:
    scsj said:
    Hank said:
    There is a wiki set up at http://nerdfighteria.net/hankgames/Main_Page (if I set it up "properly" anyone should be able to create an account but shouldn't be able to edit/create a page unless you are part of the 'autoconfirmed' usergroup. 
    AWESOME. Please confirm me, I love creating wiki pages... That sounded strange... pleaaase!
    A Signature to Sign Me Off From the Dribble That I Write In 125 Characters or Less
    If I knew what to put I would have already
  • emiliarmusemiliarmus Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    yeah...if someone wants to confirm me/show me how to make a page >.> i'm a little lost :P
  • BelisariusBelisarius Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    love said:
    Schmurzzguhburg!! :P
    I find myself saying this at times now and getting worried looks from concerned relatives.
    edited November 2012
    yeah...if someone wants to confirm me/show me how to make a page >.> i'm a little lost :P

bnoffeepi said:
    Joshua said:

ShmalTalk said:

Joshua said:
    scsj said:
    Hank said:
    There is a wiki set up at http://hankgames.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity (if I set it up "properly" anyone should be able to create an account but shouldn't be able to edit/create a page unless you are part of the 'autoconfirmed' usergroup. 
    AWESOME. Please confirm me, I love creating wiki pages... That sounded strange... pleaaase!
    You should be able to edit/create pages. I created a test account and it worked. I'm tempted to go with the wikia idea though. I only have enough money in PayPal to pay for my server for 3 months ($15 in Paypal, $5/mo server). So, we'll see...
    by Joshua
  • Not quite a curse, but flippin the pipple gets me every time :)
  • griffiegrrlgriffiegrrl Posts: 5
    Nugget in a biscuit, although I may just love it because it gets Tobuscus in my head
  • DFTBALWAYSDFTBALWAYS Posts: 4
    I vividly remember the Katherine shouting 'GINGERALE'. 
    that amused me.
  • ****nugget
  • PeancatPeancat Posts: 37
    The newly created snood and its variations
  • Caroline_DFTBACaroline_DFTBA Posts: 41 ✭✭
    everything Katherine "curses" in SMBW is the funniest thing
    ~says the nerdfighter-hipster-scene-kid-who-actually-has-a-heart~
  • Not really curses, but I just liked Michael's "I'm a mushroom" constantly. Those were pretty good (even when he died)
    I also liked "crap on a cracker" and a few others like that.
    There's one sad truth in life I've found/While journeying east and west/The only folks we really wound/Are those we love the best./We flatter those we scarcely know,/We please the fleeting guest,/And deal full many a thoughtless blow/To those who love us best. ~Ella Wheeler Wilcox
  • mirndamirnda Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    I'm quite partial to The Katherine's use of "Jeezy Creezy"
  • I say "frickity frack" now quite a lot, because alliteration is always fun.
  • Kind of reviving an old topic here, but you can now transcribe hankgames at nerdfighteria.info:

Also this topic is great. Katherine in particular always has wonderful curses.
  • aSnowyEveningaSnowyEvening Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    Kind of reviving an old topic here, but you can now transcribe hankgames at nerdfighteria.info:

Also this topic is great. Katherine in particular always has wonderful curses.
    I'll revive an old topic once again, to let you know that I'm adopting a "transcribe one of these videos a day" project.  This way I can watch and transcribe, and kill two birds with one stone!