Teenage Nerdfighters Unite (Our Pants edition)

Comments

• SarahLynnSarahLynn Posts: 65
    @Carolyn Thank you! 

This new forum is going to be so much fun. I'll try not to be such a lurker like in the past. (I've been a nerdfighter since almost the beginning). But first I must go to bed. Goodnight everyone!

DFTBA!
  • UnderscoreUnderscore Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭
    SarahLynn said:
    @Carolyn Thank you! 

This new forum is going to be so much fun. I'll try not to be such a lurker like in the past. (I've been a nerdfighter since almost the beginning). But first I must go to bed. Goodnight everyone!

DFTBA!
    Fare thee well!
  • CarolynCarolyn Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭
    New TNU!
    Hi! Camille! 18! Ohio/Idaho!
    You still need to come visit me. And I need to send you a thank you picture/letter.

@SarahLynn Goodnight!
    My skype is soccerhorse10,
    Feel free to add me
    Carolyn, 16, Ohio.
    @carolyn not sure if i would enjoy teaching, it isnt really on my "list," or at least its rather low down on it.
  • SeluuniSeluuni Posts: 107
    I feel as if I didn't really introduce myself... 
    16, I live in California but I've grown up in 6 different states (Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Connecticut, Massachusetts, California. Mostly in Houston and New Orleans) 
    Here I am co-head of the mechanical department in the Robotics team 
    Main fandoms are Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and Star Trek 
    I play D&D (Pathfinder) on  the weekends 
    Carolyn and I are Sistp 5ever 
    I was in original TNU, did not hang out in reboot because it grew pretty damn fast 
    I am learning German (Ich lerne Deutsch, Arschlöchen!) 
    I'm pretty cool, yo 
    I am a slytherin but I am still nice, I'm just conniving and plan everything out it might be because I think things through TOO much and then PIZZZAA doesn't get done it kind of sucks sometimes but other times I do tend to blindly gallop through the world like a newborn baby deer careening into nothingness spinning, SPINNING 
    uh
    yes
    I am an Aries and such things like that 
  • AlagornBlackAlagornBlack Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 19
    @Carolyn Hahaha thanks =)
    And yes! Animals! We've got a bit of a menagerie at home...
    Horses? Horses are the best. 
    Yep =)
    I have two horses and a pony, and they are gorgeous!
    How about you?
    Our journey has been traced by his hooves
  • RaeRae Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭
    Carolyn said:
    Rae said:

Rae
    said:
    ooh i'm from near boston too! i agree, its really pretty in Massachusetts,but i HATE the cold.  i do love going on trail rides in western mass. I'm Rae, in 8th grade, so unfortunately on the younger side of nerdfighteria. i like a lot of the towns names, i like how they sort of old and quaint and country for a town less then 10 miles out of boston. mine's also got a weird system of "villages" within the town, so it sounds really cute with names like Buttonwood and Chestnut Hill! . i'm also a rather new nerdfighter, so this is the first pants forum i've been around for! 
    8th grade isn't that young. I was 13 when I first started talking here...Also I really want to live near Boston....
    trust me, boston's not all that awesome. at first its all like OMG MUSEUMS AND RED SOX AND TAKING THE T then when you're like a teen it just starts feeling like crumbly little city it is, especially now that all the sports teams suck... plus it snows to much. i guess the museums are pretty cool though, and a lot of concerts and stuff come here, but in all its pretty boring compared to NYC or LA or San Diego. 
    Tell me more about how your teams suck. You have the Bruins. The Boston Bruins. I am in Cleveland. We have nothing. We have less than nothing. I was there in the spring and it was so pretty, and I love the history there
    yeah, last year when the bruins won my whole school got free lunch, it was pretty cool. but you know, history is cool, and I'm sure a vacation here is fun, but it gets old. especially when the house next to yours had a backstory and people are always taking pictures with it. i guess anyplace doesnt seem as cool when you live there though. 
  • ChristineChristine Posts: 2
    I'm Christine :) I'm 16 and from New Jersey, and a junior in high school. I love singing and music in general, and I am also a competitive cheerleader, which I love. I love to read; I love Harry Potter and all of John's books, of course. I am also totally obsessed with Doctor Who<333, and Taylor Swift is my favorite singer<3 DFTBA!
  • FoykFoyk Posts: 32
    Hi, I'm May!

(I'm not really good with this social thing...but I'll try.)

I'm the tender age of 14, and seemingly a lone Nerdfighter in southeastern Pennsylvania. Also, I play the violin. A lot. Maybe a little more than is necessarily healthy.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." ~ Sherlock Holmes, Sign of the Four

Foyk said:
    Hi, I'm May!

I'm the tender age of 14, and seemingly a lone Nerdfighter in southeastern Pennsylvania. Also, I play the violin. A lot. Maybe a little more than is necessarily healthy.
    Mmmm, tender 
    Foyk said:
    Hi, I'm May!

Hello! Same here. Im actually being unusually extroverted for me. First time for everything, i suppose.
    @carolyn not sure if i would enjoy teaching, it isnt really on my "list," or at least its rather low down on it.
    Honestly, teachers can go on trips for free, especially with People to People and I get to immerse myself in history. So it's my easy way out I guess. 
    @Carolyn Hahaha thanks =)
    And yes! Animals! We've got a bit of a menagerie at home...
    Horses? Horses are the best. 
    Yep =)
    I have two horses and a pony, and they are gorgeous!
    How about you?
    I have a dog, and I foster puppies. I used to ride horses, but my family is rather poor, and I need a ton of money for this summer so I quit. 
    Feel free to add me
    Carolyn, 16, Ohio.
    Seluuni said:
    Foyk said:
    Hi, I'm May!

Mmmm, tender 
    *clears throat uncomfortably*
    Seluuni said:
    Foyk said:
    Hi, I'm May!

Mmmm, tender 
    She set herself up for it 
    May we are not going to eat you
  • AlagornBlackAlagornBlack Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 19
    Christine said:
    I'm Christine :) I'm 16 and from New Jersey, and a junior in high school. I love singing and music in general, and I am also a competitive cheerleader, which I love. I love to read; I love Harry Potter and all of John's books, of course. I am also totally obsessed with Doctor Who<333, and Taylor Swift is my favorite singer<3 DFTBA!
    Wait, so people in America really do that cheerleading stuff? Like in the movies?
    Our journey has been traced by his hooves
  • Hello!

My name is Brennan and I'm sixteen. I live in New York, and life for the past few weeks has certainly been interesting with all this crazy weather. 

I love reading and marathoning TV shows on Netflix. High school, especially junior year, has made me love napping a lot. 

My favorite things ever are soup, cats, and tumblr. 
    @carolyn yea, i suppose so. There is also the teaching aspect of being a teacher ;)
    Seluuni said:
    Foyk said:
    Hi, I'm May!

Mmmm, tender 
    LIZ. NO EATING PEOPLE. god PIZZZAA damn Liz, gotta know that.

Also hey May! (also I'm not much older) (also not being good socially is totally fine)
    Feel free to add me
    Carolyn, 16, Ohio.
  • Carolyn said:
    New TNU!
    You still need to come visit me. And I need to send you a thank you picture/letter.

@SarahLynn Goodnight!
    Yeeees I do! I just need transportation. Ooooh, maybe I could find a way to get up there over thanksgiving break? That could potentially be a thing! 
    And I'm hanging out and nanowrimoing with Kyle right now
    “There are a lot of different configurations, but very few of them involve only the touching of the lips” -John Green on sex positions in my english class
    Seluuni said:
    Seluuni said:
    Foyk said:
    Hi, I'm May!

Mmmm, tender 
    Well, I guess tender is a word I'm not going to use again...
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." ~ Sherlock Holmes, Sign of the Four

Christine said:
    Wait, so people in America really do that cheerleading stuff? Like in the movies?
    I was unaware that it was considered a... stereotype, i guess? But yea, i have several friends who do just that.
  • Kjfb14Kjfb14 Posts: 22
    Hi. I'm Kirsti! I'm 17 and from Ohio. I've been a Nerdfighter for a little over a year now. I've actually never been on a forum before so this should be fun. I love reading. I play percussion and the trumpet. I love Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Supernatural. So yeah. We'll see how this goes. :D
    "When I was driving home, I thought about the word “special.” ....I was very grateful to have heard it again. Because I guess we all forget sometimes. And I think everyone is special in their own way. I really do." ~The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    Kjfb14 said:
    Hi. I'm Kirsti! I'm 17 and from Ohio. I've been a Nerdfighter for a little over a year now. I've actually never been on a forum before so this should be fun. I love reading. I play percussion and the trumpet. I love Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Supernatural. So yeah. We'll see how this goes. :D
    Hello there
    Foyk said:
    Seluuni said:
    Seluuni said:
    Foyk said:
    Hi, I'm May!

Mmmm, tender 
    Well, I guess tender is a word I'm not going to use again...
    Damn skippy 
    anyways hi hello howdy
    how are you
    do you like peanut butter? 
    Kjfb14 said:
    WHAT PART OF OHIO.

Carolyn said:
    New TNU!

@SarahLynn Goodnight!
    Yeeees I do! I just need transportation. Ooooh, maybe I could find a way to get up there over thanksgiving break? That could potentially be a thing! 
    And I'm hanging out and nanowrimoing with Kyle right now
    You and Kyle. I PIZZZAA love how you two hang out. Like it's a perfect metaphor for my life. Also I'll be in NYC I think? I dunno. 
    @carolyn yea, i suppose so. There is also the teaching aspect of being a teacher ;)
    Yeah, it's easy enough, and not scary and unknown. 
    Feel free to add me
    Carolyn, 16, Ohio.
    Christine said:
    Respect...I have never met a cheerleader who also likes Doctor Who and is a Nerdfighter. The cheerleaders in my school conform quite nicely with the stereotype, unfortunately.

@carolyn Yea, im not going to argue. Goodness, too many separate conversations!
  • sonicexperimentssonicexperiments Posts: 548 ✭✭✭
    Hi! I'm Chris and I'm 17. I'm a junior is highschool. I'm not entirely sure how to introduce myself other than I'm nerdy and like things. wooo
    There are a lot of Juniors on here now
    Class of 2014 represent, what whaaaat
    @carolyn Yea, im not going to argue. Goodness, too many separate conversations!
    So hard to keep track of all of themmmmmm
    Hi! I'm Chris and I'm 17. I'm a junior is highschool. I'm not entirely sure how to introduce myself other than I'm nerdy and like things. wooo
    You still dating Lindsey? I'm assuming you are you. 
    Feel free to add me
    Carolyn, 16, Ohio.