Teenage Nerdfighters Unite (Our Pants edition)

Comments

• CarolynCarolyn Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭
    Carolyn said:
    OMG, TNU is now on this new Our Pants forum. I had just started going on Your Pants a few months ago, and been using TNU, but there was just so much spam it was annoying. I really like this new site. its gonna be way better than YOur Pants. so, my name is Nathan. I'm 18 years old, and I'm in college studying biology. Does anyone like my signature?
    I could never use the old forum. The one that came after the hack. It was impossible. 
    yeah, I can already tell, this one is so much easier and more fun to use.
    It's even better than the first your pants.
    Luke warned me this was coming, funny how nobody ever listened....
    My skype is soccerhorse10,
    Feel free to add me
    Carolyn, 16, Ohio.
  • Kjfb14Kjfb14 Posts: 22
    Kjfb14 said:
    Kjfb14 said:
    Hi. I'm Kirsti! I'm 17 and from Ohio. I've been a Nerdfighter for a little over a year now. I've actually never been on a forum before so this should be fun. I love reading. I play percussion and the trumpet. I love Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Supernatural. So yeah. We'll see how this goes. :D
    OHIO PARTY! 
    Well, I'm not from Ohio, but I'll be living here for the next 4 years. 
    Are you doing college here or somethings?
    Yeah, I'm a freshman at Kenyon college. I'm actually from Idaho. 

Awesome! Where's Kenyon located? I've heard of it but I have no idea where it is.
    Well it's in a tiny town called Gambier, which is near a larger town called Mt. Vernon, which is about 45 min from Columbus

Oh okay! Thanks!
    "When I was driving home, I thought about the word “special.” ....I was very grateful to have heard it again. Because I guess we all forget sometimes. And I think everyone is special in their own way. I really do." ~The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • sonicexperimentssonicexperiments Posts: 548 ✭✭✭
    Carolyn said:
    Carolyn said:
    OMG, TNU is now on this new Our Pants forum. I had just started going on Your Pants a few months ago, and been using TNU, but there was just so much spam it was annoying. I really like this new site. its gonna be way better than YOur Pants. so, my name is Nathan. I'm 18 years old, and I'm in college studying biology. Does anyone like my signature?
    I could never use the old forum. The one that came after the hack. It was impossible. 
    Luke always seems to know what's coming next in Nerdfighteria
  • nathans115nathans115 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭
    Carolyn said:
    Carolyn said:
    how would he have known this was coming?
    "Can't pee against the wind? Eat a Slice!" - Olan Rogers
  • Carolyn said:
    Carolyn said:
    Is this an official, John and Hank endorsed product?
    “There are a lot of different configurations, but very few of them involve only the touching of the lips” -John Green on sex positions in my english class
    Carolyn said:
    Carolyn said:
    I don't even PIZZZAA know. He always knows everything. He was an admin for the Irish nerdfighters facebook before...issues. I don't even know though....
    Feel free to add me
    Carolyn, 16, Ohio.

It is. I know for sure that it is. 
    Feel free to add me
    Carolyn, 16, Ohio.
  • CarrieCarrie Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Carolyn said:
    Well, im off to bed. Goodnight all!
    Night!
    Carrie said:
    Kjfb14 said:
    Awesome! Where's Kenyon located? I've heard of it but I have no idea where it is.
    Isn't that where John Green went to college ?? unless I'm mistaken.

and CAROLYN! hi! 
    I think it is? I dunno, it's south of me so I don't pay attention.
    I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN MONTHS. or a year. 
    I DON'T KNOW BUT IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME
    I see you on tumblr but that doesn't really count?
    My door still has it's "floor" name tag on it.
    Carolyn said:
    Carolyn said:
    Carolyn said:
    I don't even PIZZZAA know. He always knows everything. He was an admin for the Irish nerdfighters facebook before...issues. I don't even know though....
    oh, i see. btw i love how it censors using pizza. lol PIZZZAA
    Carrie said:

MY DOOR IS FOREVER GOOR. 

It makes everything so much better. 
    Feel free to add me
    Carolyn, 16, Ohio.
    Carolyn said:

It is. I know for sure that it is. 
    yeah, i found this because Hank tweeted it, but deleted the tweet after 2 minutes.
  • Carrie said:
    Kjfb14 said:
    Are you doing college here or somethings?
    Yeah, I'm a freshman at Kenyon college. I'm actually from Idaho. 

Isn't that where John Green went to college ?? unless I'm mistaken.

and CAROLYN! hi! 
    It is! One of our illustrious alums, along with Josh Radnor, Paul Newman, and others. My entire life revolves around the hope that someday he will come and visit his Alma Mattar. JOHN GREEN COMMENCEMENT SPEAKER 2016
    “There are a lot of different configurations, but very few of them involve only the touching of the lips” -John Green on sex positions in my english class
    PIZZZAA PIZZZAA PIZZZAA 

^only 2/3 of those are swears... ooOooOO you'll never know which ones!
    (except if you quote I think it shows up uncensored while you're typing shhhhhhh)
    Carolyn said:
    Carrie said:

MY DOOR IS FOREVER GOOR. 
    TELL GOOR THAT FLOOR SAYS HI
    (even though doors don't talk and that doesn't make any sense shh let's pretend doors are sentient ok? ok.)
    Carrie said:
    PIZZZAA PIZZZAA PIZZZAA 

(except if you quote I think it shows up uncensored while you're typing shhhhhhh)
    the first and the last. when I quote it it shows what you really wrote lol
    Carrie said:
    Carolyn said:
    Carrie said:

MY DOOR IS FOREVER GOOR. 
    TELL GOOR THAT FLOOR SAYS HI
    (even though doors don't talk and that doesn't make any sense shh let's pretend doors are sentient ok? ok.)
    GOOR MISSES ALL THE TINYCHATS. And it says hi. 
    Feel free to add me
    Carolyn, 16, Ohio.
  • MiniMcVeeMiniMcVee Posts: 3
    I'm Jess, 16 I live in Queensland Australia. First time posting, almost. I'm a bit of a lurker.
    But here I am procrastinating. Final exams for year 11 start this week. 
    Carolyn said:
    GOOR MISSES ALL THE TINYCHATS. And it says hi. 
    D':

MiniMcVee said:
    I'm Jess, 16 I live in Queensland Australia. First time posting, almost. I'm a bit of a lurker.
    Hi Jess, I'm Carrie, 18, alberta Canada
    nice to meet you!  Good luck on your exams, I just finished midterms about a week ago
  • sjade247sjade247 Posts: 27
    Hello! I'm Samantha, I'm from Indiana (US), and I'm attending the University of Southern Indiana for English education. Yes, it is my dream to be surrounded by teenagers who probably won't like me much for the rest of my life. That's a scary thought! Anyways, I really love watching movies, and spending my time on Tumblr, and making new friends, and reading. :)
    MiniMcVee said:

sjade247 said:
    Hello! I'm Samantha, I'm from Indiana (US), and I'm attending the University of Southern Indiana for English education. Yes, it is my dream to be surrounded by teenagers who probably won't like me much for the rest of my life. That's a scary thought! Anyways, I really love watching movies, and spending my time on Tumblr, and making new friends, and reading. :)
    Hey! Welcome to TNU! 
    (I'm Lyn, 15) 
    Feel free to add me
    Carolyn, 16, Ohio.
    sjade247 said:
    Hey Samantha!
    I've had some really great English teachers who my classmates generally liked and respected so maybe that won't be the case
    (except some teenagers are super annoying so you have that to look forward to!)
    I too like spending time on tumblr and it eats up all my PIZZZAA time 
    Carrie said:
    PIZZZAA PIZZZAA PIZZZAA 

the first and the last. when I quote it it shows what you really wrote lol
    PIZZZAA you figured it out!
  • MiniMcVeeMiniMcVee Posts: 3
    Carrie said:
    sjade247 said:
    Hey Samantha!
    I've had some really great English teachers who my classmates generally liked and respected so maybe that won't be the case
    (except some teenagers are super annoying so you have that to look forward to!)
    I too like spending time on tumblr and it eats up all my PIZZZAA time 
    Hey
    I have an amazing English teacher, just always try to get the senior classes. Way more fun, for the teacher anyway 
    okay I'm off, goodnight lovely teenagers
  • sonicexperimentssonicexperiments Posts: 548 ✭✭✭
    Carrie said:
    okay I'm off, goodnight lovely teenagers
    Night!
  • My CA is currently arguing that you can't make real friends over the internet, or that those friendships are somehow less valid.
    RAAAAGE. 
  • So glad to have arrived in Our Pants! I am Macey! As per my username, I am a crazy fangirl! Fandoms include, but are not limited to: HP, Hunger Games, Sherlock (BBC&Movie), Teen Wolf, Firefly, Indiana Jones, LoTR. 
    I have experienced 17 revolutions around the sun, I am in my 2 1/2 year of college, I write, paint, sketch, and participate in period plays with my community theatre. Also I like History and Human Biology. Apparently I am mostly a Humanities Major. I live near Vancouver (Not BC), Washington (Not DC). xx
  • Th3_Blu3st_Blu3_3v3rTh3_Blu3st_Blu3_3v3r Posts: 103 ✭✭
    edited November 2012

by Th3_Blu3st_Blu3_3v3r

• DitchfairyDitchfairy Posts: 17
    Hello, I am Madelynne, from Washington. I'm 15 I love books and band. I also love art. Drawing, writing, photography. Basically anything to do with art. 
    What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more then a person.
    John Green, Paper Towns
  • bexinterrobangbexinterrobang Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    Hello guys! :D

I'm Bex, I'm 18 and at the University of Exeter in south-west England. 

This forum is amazeballs.

Please @ me when you want to say something to me!
    It's against my religion to hate: ask me about it if you're interested :)
    "Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person
    The non-tea drinkers... all of the awesome, none of the tea.
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants."