Teenage Nerdfighters Unite (Our Pants edition)

Comments

• ErasmasErasmas Posts: 6
    I’m 17 and live in Washington. I’m currently in my second year at Bellevue College. My interests included history, biology, Dungeons and Dragons, My Little Pony, and Kung Fu.
  • intotheneonlightsintotheneonlights Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi I'm 17 and I chill in England with the rain and the amazing TV. I love English, reading and writing, watersports, fangirling and a whole bunch of other things :D

"You'll stay with me?" "Until the very end." "You cannot save people, you can just love them."

"Some people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are."

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." "Some people care too much...I think it's called love."

• RachaelRachael Posts: 806 ✭✭✭
    Hello, I'm Rachael. I recently turned 18 and live in England. I have been around since the first day of Your Pants and really look forward to meeting more people ^-^
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
  • LukeLuke Resident Spam Cleaner DublinPosts: 7,877 Admin
    edited November 2012
    Rachael said:
    Hello, I'm Rachael. I recently turned 18 and live in England. I have been around since the first day of Your Pants and really look forward to meeting more people ^-^
    Welcome back. Hopefully it won't be just us from this side of the pond this time around (given the timing of Hank's tweet) 

By that I mean hopefully we're not the only 2 posting regularly
    by Luke
    By the way, for those of you last night who were talking about how I seem to know everything upcoming in Nerdfighteria, I don't. Everything has been lucky guesswork and maybe good timing. I do know some stuff though, which isn't exactly secret, and that includes the Ning network being shut down and replaced with a whole new site (no idea when that'll be though given that this was announced over a year ago)

If any of you are of Nerdcrafteria..well, I'd know a bit more about the goings on there, but we tend to keep a lot of the information of upcoming events etc to ourselves
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Welcome back. Hopefully it won't be just us from this side of the pond this time around (given the timing of Hank's tweet) 

But I saw it at 11pm GMT as John tweeted...
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    Luke said:
    By the way, for those of you last night who were talking about how I seem to know everything upcoming in Nerdfighteria, I don't. Everything has been lucky guesswork and maybe good timing. I do know some stuff though, which isn't exactly secret, and that includes the Ning network being shut down and replaced with a whole new site (no idea when that'll be though given that this was announced over a year ago)

If any of you are of Nerdcrafteria..well, I'd know a bit more about the goings on there, but we tend to keep a lot of the information of upcoming events etc to ourselves
    I thought you had a source?
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

Hank also mentioned it in his video yesterday I think. I never knew that John tweeted it. Guess you, once again, got in before me :p 

And nah, never had a source in regards to the forum. I just guessed seeing as the old one wasn't really cutting it and there were no signs of improvement on it, or any intention of improving it. As for the Ning network shutting down, there was a post made on the ning about a year back with a screencap of the front page of the new site. Since then there's been mentions of it popping up now and again on the Nerdfighters Unite group and a few other places. 

So yeah..just got lucky :p
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

Hank also mentioned it in his video yesterday I think. I never knew that John tweeted it. Guess you, once again, got in before me :p 

And nah, never had a source in regards to the forum. I just guessed seeing as the old one wasn't really cutting it and there were no signs of improvement on it, or any intention of improving it. As for the Ning network shutting down, there was a post made on the ning about a year back with a screencap of the front page of the new site. Since then there's been mentions of it popping up now and again on the Nerdfighters Unite group and a few other places. 

Well I didn't get on before you this time :P
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

Ah if the site hadn't crashed then you would have :) Use that and remind me of it everytime I say anything :p
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

Ah if the site hadn't crashed then you would have :) Use that and remind me of it everytime I say anything :p
    No big deal, we're now even, I was in the first 100 on YP you're early on OP. I like that we both just went for our names this time, also the ':P' is super creepy.
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
  • Jess570Jess570 Posts: 15
    I'm Jess, I'm 18 from Bristol UK. I'm currently in my first year of uni studying biology and I love wasting my time reading books :) I've always been too shy to participate in forums but thought I would give this one a go as I love meeting new people :)
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

No big deal, we're now even, I was in the first 100 on YP you're early on OP. I like that we both just went for our names this time, also the ':P' is super creepy.
    Yeah well, I had my name on the old YP too, but I never used it. It's a lot easier I think :p 

I think we're in the first thousand here, or at least I know I am...

And yes, I agree about the :p..which is why I'm going to be using it so much :) 

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
    Jess570 said:
    I'm Jess, I'm 18 from Bristol UK. I'm currently in my first year of uni studying biology and I love wasting my time reading books :) I've always been too shy to participate in forums but thought I would give this one a go as I love meeting new people :)
    Welcome to the deepest, darkest hole in Our Pants :P Once you get sucked in you will never leave :)

On a slightly less ominous note, welcome! And I hope you choose to stick around for a while
    Jess570 said:
    Hey Jess! I'm Rachael, I'm 18 from West Sussex Uk, but in my second year of college. Welcome to Our Pants.
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

Yeah well, I had my name on the old YP too, but I never used it. It's a lot easier I think :p 

Easier for me to just go with my name rather than 'Naminé' as people will remember my name easier that way.
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

Easier for me to just go with my name rather than 'Naminé' as people will remember my name easier that way.
    Never really had that problem, but "Luke" is quicker to type that "Literallyluke" and also makes me sound like I've been around a while (in the future I will be known as the first "Luke" in Our Pants) :p
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

Never really had that problem, but "Luke" is quicker to type that "Literallyluke" and also makes me sound like I've been around a while (in the future I will be known as the first "Luke" in Our Pants) :p
    Rachael is one whole extra character to Naminé though so I don't know which is easier. XD
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

Rachael is one whole extra character to Naminé though so I don't know which is easier. XD
    I always called you rachael anyway, so its easier in my mind :)
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

Suppose that is something :P
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    Is it me or does Our Pants sound dirtier than Your Pants on My Pants?
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

The ever darkening squares above this are also something :P
    Rachael said:
    All of us in the one pair of pants?
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

Yeah I want to know if they eventually turn black
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    edited November 2012
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

Yeah I want to know if they eventually turn black
    Challenge Accepted :D

All 50 Shades of Grey?
    by Luke
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    All of us in the one pair of pants? Does this make it easier to fudge quotes?
    Yup, giant orgy in our pants type thing.
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    I like how Carolina voted this up xD 
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    She would :P Also @Carolililina I've missed you
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
  • CarolililinaCarolililina SwedenPosts: 7,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello lovelies ^^

Umm, well introductions may be in order even though I spent a lot of time on the TNU in your pants. But this is our pants so, it's a whole new thing right?

Hi! My name is Carolina, I'm 16. In school I'm currently studying mainly sciences and some other stuff. Oh, and I live in Sweden. Ehh... otherwise I like to, umm, I don't know, I suck at introducing myself :p Anyway, hi!
  • CarolililinaCarolililina SwedenPosts: 7,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    What else would I do? :D Also HI!