Teenage Nerdfighters Unite (Our Pants edition)

Comments

• LukeLuke Resident Spam Cleaner DublinPosts: 7,877 Admin
    Hello lovelies ^^

Umm, well introductions may be in order even though I spent a lot of time on the TNU in your pants. But this is our pants so, it's a whole new thing right?

Hi! My name is Carolina, I'm 16. In school I'm currently studying mainly sciences and some other stuff. Oh, and I live in Sweden. Ehh... otherwise I like to, umm, I don't know, I suck at introducing myself :p Anyway, hi!
    CAROLINA!! <3 *non creepy internet hug*

Hey :p
  • CarolililinaCarolililina SwedenPosts: 7,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Is it me or does Our Pants sound dirtier than Your Pants on My Pants?
    All of us in the one pair of pants? Does this make it easier to fudge quotes?
    Yup, giant orgy in our pants type thing.
    I like how Carolina voted this up xD 
    She would :P Also @Carolililina I've missed you
    Aww, I missed you too :) 

BTW I don't like the boxes in boxes thing, it's like the spoiler boxes all over again...
  • RachaelRachael Posts: 806 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Hello, I'm Rachael. I recently turned 18 and live in England. I have been around since the first day of Your Pants and really look forward to meeting more people ^-^
    Welcome back. Hopefully it won't be just us from this side of the pond this time around (given the timing of Hank's tweet) 

By that I mean hopefully we're not the only 2 posting regularly
    But I saw it at 11pm GMT as John tweeted...
    Hank also mentioned it in his video yesterday I think. I never knew that John tweeted it. Guess you, once again, got in before me :p 

And nah, never had a source in regards to the forum. I just guessed seeing as the old one wasn't really cutting it and there were no signs of improvement on it, or any intention of improving it. As for the Ning network shutting down, there was a post made on the ning about a year back with a screencap of the front page of the new site. Since then there's been mentions of it popping up now and again on the Nerdfighters Unite group and a few other places. 

So yeah..just got lucky :p
    Well I didn't get on before you this time :P
    Ah if the site hadn't crashed then you would have :) Use that and remind me of it everytime I say anything :p
    No big deal, we're now even, I was in the first 100 on YP you're early on OP. I like that we both just went for our names this time, also the ':P' is super creepy.
    Yeah well, I had my name on the old YP too, but I never used it. It's a lot easier I think :p 

I think we're in the first thousand here, or at least I know I am...

And yes, I agree about the :p..which is why I'm going to be using it so much :) 

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
    Easier for me to just go with my name rather than 'Naminé' as people will remember my name easier that way.
    Never really had that problem, but "Luke" is quicker to type that "Literallyluke" and also makes me sound like I've been around a while (in the future I will be known as the first "Luke" in Our Pants) :p
    Rachael is one whole extra character to Naminé though so I don't know which is easier. XD
    I always called you rachael anyway, so its easier in my mind :)
    Suppose that is something :P
    The ever darkening squares above this are also something :P
    Yeah I want to know if they eventually turn black
    Challenge Accepted :D

All 50 Shades of Grey?
    the text is beginning to become lighter
    I lol'd
    by Rachael
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Hello, I'm Rachael. I recently turned 18 and live in England. I have been around since the first day of Your Pants and really look forward to meeting more people ^-^
    Welcome back. Hopefully it won't be just us from this side of the pond this time around (given the timing of Hank's tweet) 

Hank also mentioned it in his video yesterday I think. I never knew that John tweeted it. Guess you, once again, got in before me :p 

And nah, never had a source in regards to the forum. I just guessed seeing as the old one wasn't really cutting it and there were no signs of improvement on it, or any intention of improving it. As for the Ning network shutting down, there was a post made on the ning about a year back with a screencap of the front page of the new site. Since then there's been mentions of it popping up now and again on the Nerdfighters Unite group and a few other places. 

Ah if the site hadn't crashed then you would have :) Use that and remind me of it everytime I say anything :p
    No big deal, we're now even, I was in the first 100 on YP you're early on OP. I like that we both just went for our names this time, also the ':P' is super creepy.
    Yeah well, I had my name on the old YP too, but I never used it. It's a lot easier I think :p 

Easier for me to just go with my name rather than 'Naminé' as people will remember my name easier that way.
    Never really had that problem, but "Luke" is quicker to type that "Literallyluke" and also makes me sound like I've been around a while (in the future I will be known as the first "Luke" in Our Pants) :p
    Rachael is one whole extra character to Naminé though so I don't know which is easier. XD

All 50 Shades of Grey?
    Stupid Our Pants ruining our fun :p Do you think you get a badge for pushing quotes so far they become inverted in colour? xD
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

BTW I don't like the boxes in boxes thing, it's like the spoiler boxes all over again...
    I wonder if you can do spoiler boxes....that was better than the white text...

Good news is that we can still misquote :p

And aw didn't miss me? :(
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

They're still around. I saw them somewhere :P
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    Luke said:
    Hello lovelies ^^

Umm, well introductions may be in order even though I spent a lot of time on the TNU in your pants. But this is our pants so, it's a whole new thing right?

Hi! My name is Carolina, I'm 16. In school I'm currently studying mainly sciences and some other stuff. Oh, and I live in Sweden. Ehh... otherwise I like to, umm, I don't know, I suck at introducing myself :p Anyway, hi!

Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

*hugsies* 

Ha, NO!
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

All 50 Shades of Grey?
    Stupid Our Pants ruining our fun :p Do you think you get a badge for pushing quotes so far they become inverted in colour? xD
    What is the point of those badges? Do we earn points to become admins or something? 
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    Luke said:
    Hello lovelies ^^

Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

*hugsies* 

Ha, NO!
    Hey thanks Car! Don't need you anyway *sobs*
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

All 50 Shades of Grey?
    What is the point of those badges? Do we earn points to become admins or something? 
    Doubt it. Think it's like the post count thing or for bragging rights etc :p

I don't care though. I'm determined to get them all!
    Luke said:
    Luke said:
    Hello lovelies ^^

Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

*hugsies* 

Ha, NO!
    Pfft, don't try to pretend that you don't :P
    Luke said:
    Luke said:
    Hello lovelies ^^

Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

*hugsies* 

Ha, NO!
    Pfft, don't try to pretend that you don't :P
    I can try to pretend, can't I?
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

All 50 Shades of Grey?

Like the highest post count? We were so obsessed with that. The highest post count I've seen so far is 70.
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image

Ha, nope!
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

All 50 Shades of Grey?

Like the highest post count? We were so obsessed with that. The highest post count I've seen so far is 70.
    So I have to make another 40+ posts? No problem with this thread :p

As i said, I just want all the badges :p (plus we all get a beta tester badge for just being here early so the new people won't be able to earn one of those in a few weeks)

Ha, nope!
    Why won't you just let me be the person I want to be???
    Luke said:

Ha, nope!
    I don't know how to...
    Luke said:

Ha, nope!
    I don't know how to...
    ^best response ever! :p
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

All 50 Shades of Grey?

As i said, I just want all the badges :p (plus we all get a beta tester badge for just being here early so the new people won't be able to earn one of those in a few weeks)
    How exciting, all of the badges!
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

All 50 Shades of Grey?

I will be the master of Our Pants :p
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:

All 50 Shades of Grey?

With all the uni work you have to do? Good luck.
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:

All 50 Shades of Grey?

What uni work? I only have 12 hours of lectures/seminars per week....

Yeah i have a few projects as well, but to be honest, if I hadn't spent hours pissing around up there then I'd probably be done all of them by now :p

Lol there's a character limit :p
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Welcome back. Hopefully it won't be just us from this side of the pond this time 

All 50 Shades of Grey?

The boxes are getting ridiculous, also your last statement is ridiculous, also it's making me write inside the box I don't like it... Also I couldn't post without removing because the post is too long, what is this?!

The boxes are getting ridiculous, also your last statement is ridiculous, also it's making me write inside the box I don't like it... Also I couldn't post without removing because the post is too long, what is this?!
    Yeah there's a character limit on posts it seems :)

damn the new fic won't be allowed on here methinks :p
    Luke said:

Oh, so you're gonne write a new fic, right... :P
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:
    Rachael said:
    Luke said:

All 50 Shades of Grey?

What uni work? I only have 12 hours of lectures/seminars per week....

Yeah i have a few projects as well, but to be honest, if I hadn't spent hours pissing around up there then I'd probably be done all of them by now :p

Lol there's a character limit :p
    I should redo my accounting stuff XD
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    I'm guessing it doesn't go black.
    Rawr, I'm a lion. image
    Luke said:

If I find the time. Unfortunately I also have to be somewhat professional now :(

@rachael Sorry, not going to keep quoting that really long thing xD Yeah you could redo your accounting, but surely this is more fun!
    Rachael said:

I should redo my accounting stuff XD
    I'm trying to do french... It's not really working out xD
    Luke said:
    Luke said:

If I find the time. Unfortunately I also have to be somewhat professional now :(

@rachael Sorry, not going to keep quoting that really long thing xD Yeah you could redo your accounting, but surely this is more fun!
    Pfft, you don't have to be something you don't want to xD :D