NaNoWriMo Book Exchange

Now, National Novel Writing Month has just finished, and plenty of nerdfighters have participated, creating what are I'm sure some of the greatest hastily written pieces of literature ever composed! And so, what is there to do to share them?

I would like to propose that NaNo nerdfighters who want to can share their novels here with a quick summary, and then others can read their novel and give them constructive feedback on their novel.

If you post your novel in this thread, you must read at least one other novel.
"Even in the darkness, every color can be found." -Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog | "Remember: You're unique, just like everyone else." -Warren Miller
"Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants." | THE LAST ONE WHO VLOGS HERE WINS
You can call me LeoN or Jezzy.  Or anything else, though I might not recognize or respond. | Diamond of the Last Ones

Comments

• leonwingsteinleonwingstein VTPosts: 2,679 Mod
    I will start with mine:

A Short Trip into the Universe (In the Grand Scheme of Things)
    Science Fiction/Comedy

Harrison sets out on an adventure as he and the rest of the crew on a cargo space ship transport a group of escaped slaves across the universe, being chased meanwhile by the evil and irate Lebinzorgs!

I am on my phone and I can't get the link to paste here but it's on my profile. I'll edit this later on the computer.
    "Even in the darkness, every color can be found." -Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog | "Remember: You're unique, just like everyone else." -Warren Miller
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants." | THE LAST ONE WHO VLOGS HERE WINS
    You can call me LeoN or Jezzy.  Or anything else, though I might not recognize or respond. | Diamond of the Last Ones