The person with the least upvotes wins!

Comments

• TheLlamaTheLlama Posts: 23
    I'm sure there are things some people wouldn't vote up. Pedophilia. No one would upvote that.
  • oceanpotionoceanpotion EnglandPosts: 347 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    To win you must post an insignificant post that no one will notice (and not upvote) or a post that is horrible so no one would upvote it
    by oceanpotion

• notadollophead68notadollophead68 Fictional UniversesPosts: 251 ✭✭
    edited January 2014

hats

by notadollophead68

“I could hear my heart beating. I could hear everyone's heart. I could hear the human noise we sat there making, not one of us moving, not even when the room went dark.” -Raymond Carver

• clausitclausit EnglandPosts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭
    do i win?
    You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted but mostly they're darked. A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin. Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win?
  • romy16romy16 The Netherlands Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭
    NOO
    NEVER

edited January 2014

It is fair now

by notadollophead68

“I could hear my heart beating. I could hear everyone's heart. I could hear the human noise we sat there making, not one of us moving, not even when the room went dark.” -Raymond Carver

thats not fair, nobody is going to upvote that

• gruntaygruntay The Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe Posts: 80 ✭✭
    Crossover: Doctor Who goes to Nightvale.  Would that not be fantastic?
    If some people said what they thought- they would be speechless
  • gruntaygruntay The Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe Posts: 80 ✭✭
    OR YOU COULD SPAM IT TO GET YOUR COMMENT REALLY FAR BACK...
    If some people said what they thought- they would be speechless
    edited January 2014
    NEW RULE: no one can post negative ideas like poverty. Agreed?
    by notadollophead68

agreee

good

good indeed

• IgnipotentIgnipotent Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭
    Everyone who hasn't posted is currently winning.
    You'll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips.  Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, 
    but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, 
    a living, breathing, screaming invitation to believe better things.
  • RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,887 ✭✭✭
    £3
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo
  • essessessess Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it was about this time I noticed that this girl scout was about 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the protozoic era.
    Rapunzel guised Kat of the Last Ones.
    "Solvi keeps pitching his best flirtations and [Kat] just keeps knocking them back at him with a heavy dose of surrealism." - Echo

• RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,887 ✭✭✭
    I hate potato bake.
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo
  • LookingForMyMiracleLookingForMyMiracle Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

''The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints- 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...''
  • essessessess Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't say that you win at golf just because you've never played. Same goes here. :P
    Rapunzel guised Kat of the Last Ones.
    "Solvi keeps pitching his best flirtations and [Kat] just keeps knocking them back at him with a heavy dose of surrealism." - Echo

essess said:
    You can't say that you win at golf just because you've never played. Same goes here. :P
    You're just mad because I am currently beating you at golf.
    You'll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips.  Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, 
    but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, 

essess said:
    You're just mad because I am currently beating you at golf.
    I guess it's like saying "If you don't try you can't loose" although it is true it is a lot more fun to give it a go and try and sneak under everyones radar. Also being sneaky is cool B-)

edited January 2014

I guess it's like saying "If you don't try you can't loose" although it is true it is a lot more fun to give it a go and try and sneak under everyones radar. Also being sneaky is cool B-)

You are mad because I'm also beating you at golf. Man I'm good at golf.
    by Ignipotent
  • NinjamasteroftimeNinjamasteroftime Austin txPosts: 100
    Look free upvotes!!!
    Alex R Odom (aka toothpick, aka chopstick, aka Gumby, aka 2-tall, aka shorty, aka Alejandro, aka The Ninja Master of Time & former leader of the Time Ninja Clan)
    Look free upvotes!!!
    No one will upvote that so your plan has failed. Unless your plan was to win the game, in that case you may succeed.

• SANTA_ATE_CHICAGOSANTA_ATE_CHICAGO PennsylvaniaPosts: 2,637 ✭✭✭
    OVERWINNING!
    When is a door not a door? When someone steals the hinges.
  • leonwingsteinleonwingstein VTPosts: 2,679 Mod
    "Even in the darkness, every color can be found." -Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog | "Remember: You're unique, just like everyone else." -Warren Miller
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants." | THE LAST ONE WHO VLOGS HERE WINS
    You can call me LeoN or Jezzy.  Or anything else, though I might not recognize or respond. | Diamond of the Last Ones
  • BriRose23BriRose23 MarylandPosts: 1,464 ✭✭✭
    IS THIS THE SCENE OF THE SCANDAL?!?!

There is no darkness as dark as great light corrupted - Lauren Kate

TUMBLR    GOODREADS     TWITTER    FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM    ANOBII

• CobaltBookwormCobaltBookworm Home of Venus FlytrapsPosts: 4,711 ✭✭✭✭
    Punchbuggy
    "The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, and all the sweet serenity of books."
    -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
  • leonwingsteinleonwingstein VTPosts: 2,679 Mod
    no punch back
    "Even in the darkness, every color can be found." -Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog | "Remember: You're unique, just like everyone else." -Warren Miller
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants." | THE LAST ONE WHO VLOGS HERE WINS
    You can call me LeoN or Jezzy.  Or anything else, though I might not recognize or respond. | Diamond of the Last Ones
  • CobaltBookwormCobaltBookworm Home of Venus FlytrapsPosts: 4,711 ✭✭✭✭
    HULK PUNCH!
    "The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, and all the sweet serenity of books."
    -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow