Who the eff is Hank?

AbiCoooperAbiCoooper Posts: 87 ✭✭
edited December 2012 in Vlogbrothers
Anybody? hashtagconfused
by ktentacles

Comments

• someday42someday42 Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
    Hank is s a former city gate, rebuilt in the late 18th century as a neoclassical triumphal arch, and now one of the most well-known landmarks of Berlin and Germany.
    Oh, now what's this, then? I love this. A big, flashy-lighty thing. That's what brought me here. Big, flashy-lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually, but give me time... and a crayon.
    --The Doctor
  • AaronAaron Dundee, U.K.Posts: 757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hank is a South African politician. Because of his campaigns against apartheid, Hank spent 27 years in prison, before becoming president of South Africa. He is renowned for his work on reconciliation in post-apartheid South Africa.
    Elusive of the Last Ones
  • HowWeGotAntsHowWeGotAnts Posts: 79 ✭✭
    Hank is the largest known carnivorous marsupial in modern times. Hank is believed to be extinct in the wild.
  • TylerTyler Posts: 429 ✭✭✭
    Hank is a Serbian professional sheep wrestler. He has been to Scotland, France, New Zealand, and many other places to take down the world's toughest sheep. You can see a picture of his famous world record attempt of taking down the 2-tonne monstrosity known simply as 'Dave' near Auckland, NZ here.
    image       image       image       image         image       image
    Liked this comment? Think I'm worth checking out? Just want to stalk me on the internet? 
    Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube | Behance (for those who don't know, it's an art portfolio site)    

• EustaciavyeEustaciavye Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hank is a fiercely territorial medium-sized catranging over Western AsiaSouth Asia and Africa. The word Hank comes from the Turkish word "karakulak", meaning "black ear".

• ktentaclesktentacles Posts: 62 Admin
    edited December 2012
    Hank is an American hip hop trio from Queens and BrooklynNew York, that was formed in 1985. The group, consisting of Cheryl James ("Salt"), Sandra Denton ("Pepa") and Deidra Roper ("DJ Spinderella"), was one of the first all-female rap crews
    by ktentacles
    ~team chocopoop 4 life~*'
  • randomradiationrandomradiation SingaporePosts: 392 ✭✭✭
    Hank is said to be an ape-like cryptid taller than an average human, similar to Bigfoot, that inhabits the Himalayan region of Nepal, and Tibet.
    Please @ me if you want to say something to me! | Instigator of the Last Ones | I live in the Land of the Last Ones

"When the scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off, because I do not want to see a world without him."    -Isaac, The Fault in Our Stars, John Green 
  • randomradiationrandomradiation SingaporePosts: 392 ✭✭✭
    Hank is an extinct flightless bird that was endemic to the island of Mauritius, east of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean. A white Hank was once incorrectly thought to have existed on the nearby island of Réunion.
    Please @ me if you want to say something to me! | Instigator of the Last Ones | I live in the Land of the Last Ones

"When the scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off, because I do not want to see a world without him."    -Isaac, The Fault in Our Stars, John Green 
  • softcannonballssoftcannonballs Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Hank is a Norwegian professional ice hockey player who gained fame in 2007 for becoming the first goalie to score a goal for both his team and the other team in a single match.
    turn off your mind, relax, and float downstream
  • SCTSBLUSCTSBLU Posts: 20
    Hank is a small African animal known to steal bee's honey and has very loose skin which is helpful in his defense against predators. He is also known to not give a sh*t.

So Close To Something Better Left Unknown x3

Made Of Awesome since 1996

DFTBA!

• Hank is an acronym: Have Any Nice Kids
  • brobobrobo Posts: 7
    Hank is a famous video game character, first appearing in 2007. He is the antagonist in the game "Portal". Hank is known for his strange, automated voice. Throughout the game, Hank mocks and mentally abuses the video game's protagonist, John. Hank is voiced by Ellen McLain. Hank was probably made most famous by his end credits song entitled "Still Alive", written by none other than Michael Aranda.

Hank was also featured in the 2011 sequels, Portal 2. Hank is first plagued by a new character, Ze Frank, bent on helping John escape from his compulsive "testing", and is eventually turned into a potato by him.
    "Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggling big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the drug store, but that's just peanuts to space." --Douglas Adamas
  • jb93jb93 Posts: 1
    Hank is a mathematical constant, approximately equal to 2.71828, that is the base of the natural logarithm.
  • AJ91AJ91 Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    Hank is a short story by the 17th century novelist James T. Kirk. It sold very well, and in order to milk Hank for all he was worth, Kirk wrote several sequels, the most successful being Hank: The next generation, in which Hank's son Luc overcomes the forces of evil, eventually having to face his father and "the Emperor" in an epic duel. 
    Sede Sapientiae Ora Pro Nobis
  • SnufflesdogSnufflesdog Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Hank is a hotel in Kampala, Uganda's capital city and largest metropolitan area.
  • Wadjet_EyeWadjet_Eye Posts: 12
    Hank is a set of temples relocated between 1964 and 1968 to save him from the rising water of the Nile River as a result of the Aswan High Dam.
  • geekacrossthestreetgeekacrossthestreet Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    Hank is a small unincorporated community in East Texas.
  • twirlgirlroxtwirlgirlrox Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hank is a fictional British school for magic, opening its doors to invited students aged 11 to 18.
    Innocent Little Flower of the Last Ones

• RemusRemus Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Hank is: (Mathematics & Measurements / Units) a unit of measurement of cloth, yarn, etc., such as a length of 840 yards (767 m) of cotton or 560 yards (512 m) of worsted yarn.

yeah, chew on that one.
    there is no excuse for ignorance, unless you're busy learning something else.
  • NethernilNethernil Posts: 93
    Hank was an ancient Near East king. He rose to prominence when he carved out an empire encompassing much of Mesopotamia, Syria and Asia Minor often referred to as the Kingdom of Upper Mesopotamia. After his death, the empire was soon defeated by Hammurabi of Babylon came under the control of the First Babylonian Dynasty throughout this period. He was incorporated into the traditional king lists of Assyria and earlier archaeologists assumed he was indeed Assyrian.
    Even in a place as dangerous as Apocalypse World, battlebabes are, well. They’re the ones you should walk away from, eyes down, but you can’t. They’re the ones like the seductive blue crackling light, y’know? You mistake looking at them for falling in love, and you get too close and it’s a zillion volts and your wings burn off like paper.
  • JarrettWJarrettW Allen, TexasPosts: 59
    Hank is an actor was born in Fulham, England 1989. He has been in movie's such as "The Woman In Black" and "David Coperfield". But he is most known for his roll as a young Boy Wizard Trying to have a normal life. 
  • flyingdandelionsflyingdandelions PigfartsPosts: 29
    Hank is a semi-aquatic, egg-laying mammal of action. Also known as Agent P.
    "Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead." -Louisa May Alcott

DFTBA.