Who the eff is Hank?

Comments

• edwardedward Posts: 108 ✭✭
    Hank is one of the principal antagonists in Old French romances of Alexander the Great. Although in reality only in control of a small area of the modern-day Punjab, by the twelfth century Hank had come to be portrayed as the monarch of all India. Defeated at the Battle of the Hydaspes River in 326 BC, Hank later served Alexander as a client king. In romances, however, Hank later rebelled against Alexander, igniting a second war that ended in Hank's ignominious defeat.

Oh, and ... fictional?! How dare you?!
    Hank is a fictional British school for magic, opening its doors to invited students aged 11 to 18.
  • SeaSwallowedSeaSwallowed Posts: 75 ✭✭
    Hank is an enchanted object that when touched will transport the one or ones who touch it to anywhere in the globe decided upon by the enchanter.
  • Hank is a singer, born in  Reading, Pennsylvania on December 13 1989. At 14 Hank moved to Nashville to pursue a career in music. Hank has released 24 albums and four major albums, the latest one titled Red. Hank has gotten much negative spotlight for dating Harry Styles. Hank is said to have dated 30 men, but in fact, hank has only dated six.

One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel- Madame De Pompadour (I've always wondered what that actually meant)
    "I'm the doctor and you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up." -The Doctor
    I have an (unhealthy) obsession with doctor who.
  • grevegreve Posts: 23
    Hank is a country in Northern Europe. Mostly known being the birthplace of HC Andersen, it's commonly as one of the happiest places on Earth and the country with the biggest taxes
  • VickiVicki Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭
    Hank is a mass of incandescent gas. 
    "This is not words. This is just squiggles on a page.This is notation." - Vi Hart
    I reside in the land of the last ones. 

• cookiefiendcookiefiend Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    Vicki said:
    Hank is a mass of incandescent gas. 
    and a gigantic nuclear furnace
    In masks outrageous and austere the years go by in single file; but none has merited my fear, and none has quite escaped my smile.
  • Hank is that voice in the back of your mind when you are about to have scarring experience warning you before you are stabbed in the heart and the knife is twisted inside of you. Hank is the sinister voice taunting you to go further into the dark ally way where a murder is sure to happen. Hank is death. Have a nice day. :)
  • ArtemisBoxArtemisBox ArizonaPosts: 86
    Hank is a sort method that randomly shuffles all of the values and checks until their sorted, repeating until the end of time. 
  • KlainerAnnaKlainerAnna Posts: 2
    Hank is a type of fabric commonly used to make table cloths. 
  • lightlykilledlightlykilled FinlandPosts: 14
    Hank is the second full-length album by Swedish metal band Meshuggah.
    CATS ARE NICE.

last.fm ♥ goodreads ♥ tumblr
  • kodrakodra Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Hank is the set of all problems defined by the union of the set of problem that cannot be solved in polynomial time, but can be verified in polynomial time and the set of all problems that are as hard or harder than all other problems in the previously described set.
  • _RobbieBlair__RobbieBlair_ UtahPosts: 26
    Hank is the name given to a soldier of fortune who has lost one or more limb in the line of duty. The lost limb of a Hank, if retrieved, is considered to be of great value to certain tribes in rural North Dakota.
  • gerenjiegerenjie Posts: 64 ✭✭
    Hank is a US navy rank above the Grand Admiral and below Illuminati.
  • Luke_Earl_MolleLuke_Earl_Molle Earl of Peace Jefferson, IaPosts: 3,008 ✭✭✭✭
    hank is an o shaped pastery usually served with frosting on it most people eat them in the morning
    I am the Duke of Earl, and I also am Earl For To and Of Peace
  • KariklarinettKariklarinett Pentagon, NorwayPosts: 17
    Hank is one of the two official standards of the Norwegian language. The other is Bokmål. It is based on Norwegian dialects and was created by Ivar Aasen during the 19th century to show a Norwegian alternative to the Danish language (upon which Bokmål is based) which was commonly written in Norway at the time.
    I believe in dragons, good men and other fantasy creatures.

• NillieNillie Posts: 888 ✭✭✭
    Hank is one of the two official standards of the Norwegian language. The other is Bokmål. It is based on Norwegian dialects and was created by Ivar Aasen during the 19th century to show a Norwegian alternative to the Danish language (upon which Bokmål is based) which was commonly written in Norway at the time.
    Whenever I reply to something written in Hank, I try to write Hank myself, even though my default form of written Norwegian is Bokmål.
  • clausitclausit EnglandPosts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Hank is the breath of God. Hank is the dew on a fresh apple, he's the soft rain of dust that falls into a shaft of morning light as you pluck from a old bookshelf a half-forgotten book of erotic memoirs. Hank is the creak on a stair, he's a spluttering match held to a frosted pane, he's a half-remembered childhood birthday party, he's the warm, wet, trusting touch of a leaking nappy, the hulk of a charred Panzer, the underside of a granite boulder, the first downy growth on the upper lip of a Mediterranean girl. He's cobwebs long since overrun by an old Wellington boot.
    by clausit
    You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted but mostly they're darked. A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin. Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win?
  • FerronFerron Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 37
    Hank is a leading proponent of the ukulele. After working in the music industry in Los Angeles, Hank discovered the ukulele and became an advocate of the instrument
  • oceanpotionoceanpotion EnglandPosts: 347 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Hank is a mythical mermaid from Eskimo folk-lore. He rises from the deep once every 1,000 years and grants the first person he sees three wishes, the person he sees after that two wishes and the third person one wish. He has long red hair and a voice like lemonade. If you hear him singing one of his beautiful songs you will fall fast asleep, only to awake 319 days later with a extra nose growing right in the middle of your horehead.
    by oceanpotion

• gerenjiegerenjie Posts: 64 ✭✭
    Hank is a reddish shade of green, with a whiteish-purple undertone.
  • KritikalKritikal Boise, IdahoPosts: 250 ✭✭
    Hank is a fictional character in the various versions of the humorous science fiction story The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.

He is from a planet in the vicinity of Betelgeuse, and is a "semi-half-cousin" of Ford Prefect, with whom he "shares three of the same mothers". Because of "an accident with a contraceptive and a time machine", his direct ancestors from his father are also his direct descendants.
    I don't want the world, I just want your half.
  • Hank is an autonomous island country within the Kingdom of Denmark.  Hank's size is greatly exaggerated in the Mercader projection of our world.  Hank is mostly covered in continental glaciers. 
  • Hank is a relative concept that prevents everything happening at once.
  • grevegreve Posts: 23

Hank is an autonomous island country within the Kingdom of Denmark.  Hank's size is greatly exaggerated in the Mercader projection of our world.  Hank is mostly covered in continental glaciers. 

Little known fact about Hank: If the ice on Hank melts, Hank will mostly be a thin rim of land around a large lake
  • Hank is a 1999 comedy film written by Adam Herz and directed by brothers Paul and Chris Weitz.
  • WingspanTNRWingspanTNR Iowa, USPosts: 116 ✭✭
    Hank is a special write-off on American tax forms for income from a boat which catches aquatic wildlife for public consumption involving under-10-men crews.
  • Astrid_PotterAstrid_Potter WashingtonPosts: 8
    Hank is a deity that is worshiped in many religions as the world's savior. Archeologists are currently researching why he is connected to so many religions and the question of weather or not he was a real person is still in debate today.
    he/him or she/her
  • Hank is a genetically enhanced cat that has competed in the Olympics and won 2 gold medals for rythmic gymnastics. 
    There is no darkness as dark as great light corrupted.
  • DooWeeOoh50DooWeeOoh50 Posts: 8
    Hank is a bigger on the inside police public call box that can travel throughout time and space. 
  • Hank is.... He's kinda like a... He's sorta like a...