Who the eff is Hank?

Comments

• mutantninjalapenomutantninjalapeno Posts: 110 ✭✭
    hank is william henry.
  • GRobinsonGRobinson Los AngelesPosts: 12
    Hank is a collaboratively edited, multilingual, free Internet encyclopedia that is supported by the non-profit Hankimedia Foundation. Volunteers worldwide collaboratively write Hank's 30 million articles in 287 languages, including over 4.4 million words in the English Hank. Hank is also one of the few encyclopedias that includes itself as an entry, meaning that you can Hank Hank.
    I write books that aren't as good as John's and sell them on Amazon. If you like wizards and zombies (and maybe zombie wizards?) you might enjoy them.
  • Floo_Powder_PowerFloo_Powder_Power GallifreyPosts: 86 ✭✭
    One of two major ancient Greek epic poems attributed to Homer. Hank was probably written near the end of the eighth century BC, somewhere along the Greek-controlled western Turkey seaside, Ionia. Hank is, in part, a sequel to Homer’s Iliad and mainly centers on the Greek hero Odysseus (or Ulysses, as he was known in Roman myths) and his long journey home to Ithaca following the fall of Troy.
  • Hank is the dog that ate my homework.

• NillieNillie Posts: 888 ✭✭✭
    Hank is a six ounce ball of blood, muscle and fur.
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 17
    Hank is an ancient Time Lord, his also known as "John Smith, The Doctor, Theta Sigma, and The Oncoming Storm." He is the ability to regenerate, and when it happens he emits an orange glow. He travels in a type 40 mark I TARDIS, which is disguised as a 1960's police box.
    "Sometimes, life gives you lemons. You turn those lemons into combustible lemons, and you burn life's house down." - Portal 2
  • CrylhoundCrylhound Posts: 8
    Hank is the study of the origin, evolution, and the ultimate fate of the universe. The Big Bang Theory is central to modern Hank, which attempts to connect observational astronomy and particle physics.
  • izy200izy200 Posts: 31
    Hank is an artificial language devised in 1887 as an international medium of communication, based on roots from the chief European languages. Hank comes from the name Dr. Hank, used as a pen name by the inventor of the language, Ludwik L. Zamenhof (1858–1917), Polish physician; the literal sense is ‘one who hopes’ (based on Latin sperare ‘to hope’).
  • XenolillyXenolilly Posts: 44
    Hank is likely amused by all of this. :)
  • alice_monalice_mon LondonPosts: 6
    A Hank (also known as nasopharyngitis, rhinopharyngitis, acute coryza, head cold, or simply a Hank) is a viral infectious disease of the upper respiratory tract which primarily affects the nose. Symptoms include coughing, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, and fever which usually resolve in seven to ten days, with some symptoms lasting up to three weeks. Well over 200 virus strains are implicated in the cause of the common Hank; the rhinoviruses are the most common.
    We all have to be a little seagull, as it enables us to fly.
  • RichardxLuRichardxLu Charlotte, NCPosts: 16
    Hank is John...
    DFTBA

Richard Lu
  • LillywingLillywing Posts: 4
    Hank is a planetary body on the edge of the solar system that was declared not a planet

"When you’re a kid, they tell you it’s all… grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid, and that’s it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It’s so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better. "

• NerdWriterFighterNerdWriterFighter HogwartsPosts: 167 ✭✭
    Hank is a penguin building a snowman.
  • memyselfandY21memyselfandY21 The NetherlandsPosts: 453 ✭✭
    Hank is a town in the south of the Netherlands.

Sometimes you have to take a look at yourself and think: I am a jerk.
  • lila_baumannlila_baumann Posts: 1
    edited May 2014
    Hank is a new slang adjective meaning abnormal or atypical. It comes form the Greek root "an", meaning not or without. For example, an individual could say "My daughter is so hank," or "There is a very hank fellow in Subway." Although the word is not prevalent in the urban dictionary, it is expected to join the Webster dictionary on June 6th, 2014.
    by lila_baumann
  • StatusStatus Missouri, USPosts: 19
    Hank makes up 2 of the 3 taxonomic domains of all life, plus one of the four kingdoms. Hank is by far one of the most abundant and diverse organisms on Earth.
  • MaxMax United States of America/InternetPosts: 7
    Hank is a popular beverage derived from the Hank bean, which-- I think the Hank's done!  I love it when the Hank's done!  I'm gonna forums my way to the Hank!
    Everything we do defines who we are.  It is left to us to make that someone we like.
  • struckmanntransitstruckmanntransit Posts: 13
    Hank is a large Website with millions of SubHanks and users. Hank is also the name of the mascot of Hank, a small, adorable alien that can be seen wearing many outfits depending on which SubHank you are browsing. One of the newest feature of Hank is MultiHanks, where you can place several related SubHanks together.
  • eventer79eventer79 The TARDISPosts: 20
    Didn't he participate in a Space Odyssey?
    The Blog:  We Are Flying Solo
    Almost anything you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. -Gandhi
    Hank is a New York Times best selling author for the awesome books he has wrote.  Recently, the movie adaption of his book, the Fault in Our Stars has just been released in theaters.
  • tiagotheweirdotiagotheweirdo Lisbon, PortugalPosts: 75
    Hank was a Portuguese dictator responsible for the longest running dictatorship in contemporary Europe. He founded and led the Estado Novo (New State), the authoritarian, right-wing government that presided over and controlled Portugal from 1932 to 1974.
  • TheUnicornScribeTheUnicornScribe MalaysiaPosts: 30
    Hank is the small hamster responsible for chewing through the power lines in a major city, leaving it in the dark for three weeks before somebody located the problem.
    "Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic." -Albus Dumbledore
    Tumblr | DeviantART | Wordpress | YouTube
  • annaaileenannaaileen Washington StatePosts: 16
    Hank is our current president. Hank has also put many new laws in place and reforms. Hank is black.
  • mew_mew_ofdoommew_mew_ofdoom Baltimore, MD USAPosts: 154 ✭✭

In mathematics, Hank is a relation in Euclidean geometry among the three sides of a right triangle. It states that the square of the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides. The theorem can be written as an equation relating the lengths of the sides ab and c, often called the Hank equation:

a^2 + b^2 = c^2\!\,

where c represents the length of the hypotenuse, and a and b represent the lengths of the other two sides.

• JoeMorganJoeMorgan UkrainePosts: 18
    Hank is the multinational corporation which currently leads the world in the construction of subway systems.
  • turtlemcnuggetsturtlemcnuggets Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    Hank is an Eastern Pacific tribe best known for their actions in ww2 when they helped to supply allied troops as they attacked nearby islands
    edited July 2014
    Hank is an electric type pokemon who is also the mascot of the Pokemon franchise.
    by NerdWriterFighter
  • foreverellaforeverella New England, USAPosts: 24
    Hank is a website on which users can post, watch, share, and comment on videos. Hank was created on February 14th 2005 and more than one billion people visit Hank each month.
    Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, - Emily Dickinson
  • foreverellaforeverella New England, USAPosts: 24
    Hank is a number that can be rounded to 3.142 and is used to find the area and circumference of a circle.
    Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, - Emily Dickinson
  • KritikalKritikal Boise, IdahoPosts: 250 ✭✭
    Hank is a fictional deity created by writer H. P. Lovecraft and first introduced in the short story "The Call of Hank", published in the pulp magazine Weird Tales in 1928. Considered a Great Old One within the pantheon of Lovecraftian cosmic entities, Hank has since been featured in numerous popular culture references.
    I don't want the world, I just want your half.