Currently Reading

1171819202123»

Comments

• AnFaAnFa Hessen, GermanyPosts: 43
    I'm currently (re)reading the second Harry Potter in French to improve my French. The "re" is in brackets, because of course I've read all Harry Potter books before (several times) but this is the first time I'm reading them in French.
  • MargaretKMargaretK GreecePosts: 3
    Currently I have been reading "Note to Self" by Connor Franta. He has done a really good job in my opinion and I am loving it. Also totally different but I have also been reading "A Breif History of Time" by Stephen Hawking. One word to describe it, AMAZING.
    MargaretK
  • JayProducesStuffJayProducesStuff Posts: 7
    I thought I'd finally get into John's books.
    As overused as this might be,

DFTBA

• RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭

I thought I'd finally get into John's books.

I wish I had picked up a copy of Paper Towns when they were all over the place right before the movie came out. Now I can't find it anywhere. I decided to watch the movie first.

The fault in our Stars was so sad that I don't think I could make it through the book but Paper Towns was actually kinda fun and I'd love to read the book. I hear it ends differently than the movie. I don't really like the movie ending, the rest was good but I don't feel like there was any pay off at the end. Not really the best way the phraise that but I'm not sure how else to put it. Please don't spoil the book ending I'm still going to try to pick it up at some point if I can and I don't want to know what changed in the movie version.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • HistoryNerdHistoryNerd Posts: 6
    Macbeth by Shakespeare. Bein' a nerd.
  • RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭
    edited August 20

Macbeth

HISS! BLASPHEMY! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT WORD THAT YOU DID NOT ACTUALLY SAY BECAUSE THIS IS A TEXT BASED FORUM! BOO! BURN THE WITCH! THROW TOMATOES! AND OTHER THINGS THAT I'M NOT REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT!
    by RialVestro
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!