Who has watched every vlogbrothers video?

SCTSBLUSCTSBLU Posts: 20
It only took me two weeks to watch them all, lol.

So Close To Something Better Left Unknown x3

Made Of Awesome since 1996

DFTBA!

Comments

• iSamQuickiSamQuick Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    I've seen them all! I started watching in March 2007, so I didn't have a huge amount to catch up on, and have seen them all since!
  • LucyisaliveLucyisalive Posts: 68 ✭✭
    I've watched them all! Unfortunately I only discovered them last summer, so I had a LOT of catching up to do! It took a while but it was worth it! :D

'To love another person is to see the face of God' - Les Miserablés 

'There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for' - The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.  

'This is why I love books... they jump into the abyss to be with you.' - John Green

• SCTSBLUSCTSBLU Posts: 20
    LOL awesome, I only started watching them religiously in October

So Close To Something Better Left Unknown x3

Made Of Awesome since 1996

DFTBA!

• ozziewithanieozziewithanie Posts: 120 ✭✭
    It took me a few months between school and work and all that, but I watched them all despite discovering them in April of 2011 XD
    Check out my YouTube channels!
    ozziewithanie  |  Geeky Girls
  • geekacrossthestreetgeekacrossthestreet Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    I've been watching them inconsistently for a while and just now started really knuckling down and watching them all. I've had to stop because of things like exams and several minor family emergencies. I'm about halfway through rewatching 2009.
  • CopsonatorCopsonator Posts: 4
    edited January 2013
    I caught up on all of them recently. I started in 2010 or 2011, so there was a lot to watch, but I'm really glad I did. So happy I get all the inside jokes now! :)
    by Copsonator
  • randomradiationrandomradiation SingaporePosts: 392 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I'm about halfway through watching 2010. :) That section is primarily "The Cuteness of Henry Green".
    by randomradiation
    Please @ me if you want to say something to me! | Instigator of the Last Ones | I live in the Land of the Last Ones

"When the scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off, because I do not want to see a world without him."    -Isaac, The Fault in Our Stars, John Green 
  • SnowmanSnowman Posts: 86 ✭✭
    I've watched that all but one. Does anyone have a link to Johns first vlogbrothers video. Not the first one he uploaded to the vlogbrothers channel but the one they mention in the 1000th episode where they said he uploaded it to the wrong channel.
  • AaronAaron Dundee, U.K.Posts: 757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    @snowman 'tis this video:

Whatever happened to Maggie?
    by Aaron
    Elusive of the Last Ones
  • bexinterrobangbexinterrobang Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    I really need to watch them all sometime XD I'm impressed that you've all seen them all (too many 'all's D: ) though!

Please @ me when you want to say something to me!
    It's against my religion to hate: ask me about it if you're interested :)
    "Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person
    The non-tea drinkers... all of the awesome, none of the tea.
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants."

• I have seen every single video of theirs. I only started watching their channel a month ago or so. I had quite a lot of catching up to do! c: Got into them through SciShow, which I also have seen every single episode of. 

(Is my grammar bad? English isn't my native language, so I tend to make some mistakes. Hope it's still readable!)
  • I've watched all of Brotherhood 2.0 but have only watched random videos between 2008-2010. I've watched them all after that, since that's when I became a Nerdfighter. Need to catch up on my Vlogbrother's history.
    Watch me and 13 other strangers on Strangerhood 2.0
  • ArielAriel Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    I love that John Green's first words ever on Vlogbrothers are "I think I am going to be bad at this." Well, it turns out, you aren't John. I hope you enjoy that.

Also @BizarreLilCreature, it was totally readable.
  • TenerisTeneris Posts: 4
    I just started watching through them from the beginning yesterday. Started watching them over the summer and Im at July 11 2007 right now on the backlog. Only five years to go!
  • I just caught up. I started watching in June and I spent a lot of time over the summer trying to catch up, and I got through probably around 2008. I'm in graduate school, so my time dwindled after that, but in a recent bout of procrastination, I watched the rest. It was kind of a surreal experience when I got to the first vlogbrothers video that I watched when it was released after I watched all the older videos. I felt like I was reading a book that is told mostly in flashback and then you get caught up. And now we are back to the present. Anyway. Caught up! As of today!
  • missMorticiamissMorticia Posts: 49 ✭✭
    I haven't watched them all..... yet.
    I aim to misbehave. 
  • BaileyBailey New England, USAPosts: 37 ✭✭
    I've watched... most of them. I can't bring myself to watch any of the Phineas Gage -related videos due to squeamishness. But yes, I'm nearly 100%.
    balailey.blogspot.com 

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/wj76/bring-emily-back-to-good-health <-- Please share this site for my friend! She's in pain and needs your help. This is an authorized GiveForward fundraiser.
  • ABitOfOwlishFunABitOfOwlishFun Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Me!
    Look months of watching a few a day, but I got through them, and I don't regret it :D
  • SophieSophie Posts: 15
    I'm getting there! I only started last week but I've just finished 2007, about to start to  2008 this afternoon. I'm also watching new vlogs as they come in so I should catch up in a couple of weeks I think.
  • musickitten101musickitten101 TokyoPosts: 481 ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure I've watched each VlogBrothers video at least once. Some of them I watched more than once.
  • ntdulakntdulak Posts: 4
    I'm working on it! Only 200 more to go..
  • geekacrossthestreetgeekacrossthestreet Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    Update: seen them all!
  • KaessirAddajKaessirAddaj Xalapa, Veracruz, MexicoPosts: 39
    I've seen them about 4 times around (plus many other videos I've seen many, many more times!).

Forsooth! I concot an elixir of courage!
  • turdl38turdl38 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭
    I've seen all of them and re-watched many
    Difficult does not mean impossible.  Very little is impossible if you want it badly enough.
  • mshah9008mshah9008 Posts: 2
    I just finished watching ALL OF THEM!!!

finished them in about two weekends (just didn't have time to watch during weekdays! :( )
  • SilverWlfSilverWlf Posts: 3
    Found them in December, spent the last month watching every single one (now that my Youtube app on my 360 works) and caught up as of 1221am tuesday. Feels weird to be up to speed but still awesome.
  • TruckeebenTruckeeben Posts: 149 ✭✭

I've seen all of them! :D

• actrealactreal Posts: 13
    I've watched all of them in the past couple of months.  Well worth seeing the progress of two fraternal vloggers and lots of interesting things along the way.

I'm over being asked if I'm ready for a nerdy Valentine's Day though. A thousand times is enough.
  • RaibeanRaibean Oceanside, CAPosts: 144 ✭✭
    I finished watching all of them earlier this year. It took me about a month and two scarves lol
  • I started binge watching last year and so I have watched every single last one of them.