Who has watched every vlogbrothers video?

2»

Comments

• MommyDuBellMommyDuBell Oviedo, FLPosts: 54
    I'm in the process of watching them all now. I've finished all of '07 and '08, and I'm about 1/4 of the way through '09.
  • FerronFerron Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 37
    Around last September I just randomly decided to watch them all. It took me about 2 weeks and I didn't really have a life in between but it was awesome and don't regret it at all!
  • kodrakodra Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Got hooked by John's discussion of Syria that was posted on facebook by my nerdfighting housemate.  Then I started diving through recent stuff, and then really old stuff.  I'm up through 2010 and all of the portal related Hankgames, but I'm still working of watching them all.
  • So close!! Just 50 more episodes!!!
  • I did it!! I completed watching every single vlogbrothers video!!! Now on to Lizzie Bennet Diaries. . .
  • WingspanTNRWingspanTNR Iowa, USPosts: 116 ✭✭
    I started watching them in February of 2013 and finished in July. I had previously watched all of Crash Course and have since worked through The Brain Scoop, The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, and am now working my way through hankgames with hankschannel, SciShow, Mental Floss, and Sexplanatons to come next.
  • TheLlamaTheLlama Posts: 23
    I've seen all of them. I watched them over the course of about three months, but the bulk of it (about 800 videos) was done in four days.
  • mizziemizzie Fergus Falls, MNPosts: 51
    I just finished all of them a few days ago and I started early October.  I've also seen all of LBD and Sexplanations, most of Scishow and about half of Crash Course.... I feel like I'm missing something.  Oh!  Um, what's the name of the channel that's mostly lists of things (50 facts about states, etc) and is mostly John?  I've seen all of that one also.
    mizzie said:
    I just finished all of them a few days ago and I started early October.  I've also seen all of LBD and Sexplanations, most of Scishow and about half of Crash Course.... I feel like I'm missing something.  Oh!  Um, what's the name of the channel that's mostly lists of things (50 facts about states, etc) and is mostly John?  I've seen all of that one also.
    Mental Floss.
    TheLlama said:
    I've seen all of them. I watched them over the course of about three months, but the bulk of it (about 800 videos) was done in four days.
    French The Llama!
  • mayaesbodemayaesbode ColoradoPosts: 12
    I became a Nerdfighter this year, and I'm trying to watch them all. I'm halfway through 2008, and I watch all of the current ones. (:
  • MinaforthewinMinaforthewin Posts: 7
    I've been nerdfighting since early 2009 so I didn't have aA TON to catch up on. I'm actually in the middle of marathoning them all over again. ^-^
    It's so worth it.
  • libbyhulllibbyhull Nashville, TNPosts: 4
    In 2011 around October or November (it was P4A time I know) I learned about the vlogbrothers via sxephil. I watched the new comers playlist and then started skipping around watching their videos that were suggested.  It got to the point that I couldn't remember which ones I had and had not seen or what order they came.  I eventually made the decision to start watching from beginning to current at that time.  Which has been almost 4 years now and I haven't missed a video since. Wow! It doesn't seem like it's been that long.
  • turtlemcnuggetsturtlemcnuggets Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    Until recently, I had no idea who John and hank green were, except for watching some us crash course videos for school. I had no knowledge of Nerdfighters, until recently. Some friends wanted to go see the tifios movie, and so I read the book the day before the movie came out (loved it). In the back of the book I saw the about the author, and read that John had a very successful YouTube channel. I decided to check it out. I have since watched all of the videos and am proud to call myself a Nerdfighter.
  • Sylvia3Sylvia3 PennsylvaniaPosts: 98 ✭✭✭
    I just finished watching all of them, I think. I'm not sure because I watched them out of order and I might have missed some. 
  • nombananasnombananas Posts: 1
    I'm about halfway through the first year and I've seen all the recent ones - loving every minute :)
  • rkent100rkent100 Posts: 39
    Not yet. But I'm working on it
  • wonderlandweirdwonderlandweird mississippiPosts: 5
    I've been watching for a while so I've seen all of them 
  • MorduMordu Posts: 12
    I've watched just about all of them I think. I still need to watch John's first one, but after that I'm fairly sure I've watched all of them.
  • hmanlopezhmanlopez Posts: 2
    I spent more than a few weeks watching all of them, had to sleep, eat and get to work.
  • Friendship2Friendship2 New JerseyPosts: 15
    edited January 2016
    I think I have. I started in 2011, have been watching ever since, and went back and watch '07 through all of 2010 (I think :confused: ).
    by Friendship2
  • antique_roseantique_rose Posts: 17
    *raises hand*
    many of them more than once.