Has Hankgames influenced your decision to buy one of the games that has been played on the channel?

13»

Comments

• inmylife228inmylife228 Posts: 36
    Yes
    Until I saw this poll I didn't realise how much I had been influenced! DAMN YOU CONSUMERISM!! I bought Super Mario Bros, Lego HP and LA Noire after seeing them on Hankgames.
  • janitoriajanitoria Posts: 12
    Yes
    Just yesterday I bought Lego HP and I love it :)
  • bnoffeepibnoffeepi Posts: 98 ✭✭
    No
    I normally only watch Hank play games I own so I don't get any spoilers.
    A Signature to Sign Me Off From the Dribble That I Write In 125 Characters or Less
    If I knew what to put I would have already
  • Holly_JaneHolly_Jane GermanyPosts: 55
    Yes
    I never was into gaming, but it was so much fun to watch Hank and Katherine play Harry Potter, that I bought a version for my computer. And what can I say, I had even more fun playing it.
    Soooo... some weeks ago I went one step further and got a (used) nintendo ds and super mario brothers... and I'm soooo bad at this game X_X :D
  • VyctorianVyctorian Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Yes
    FIFA. Despite the fact that I know little to nothing of how football works other then what I learned in Gym class and what I've picked up from the videos.
  • I plan to
    Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 for Wii is on my Christmas list ^.^
  • AmyHAmyH Posts: 35
    I plan to
    Assassins Creed 2 and now 3. Want to buy, need to save money. 
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
    - Plato (427-347 B.C.)
    "The world is changed by our maps of the world" - John Green
  • mjmunkmjmunk Posts: 4
    No
    I already had minecraft, but it encouraged me to join nerdcrafteria.
  • Yes
    I've bought L.A Noire and AC 1 + 2. I haven't played AC yet but i'm very excited.
  • turdl38turdl38 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭
    Yes
    FIFA.  I love soccer but can't play for real because of health issues, but didn't even really think about video game soccer before Swoodilypoopers.  I also REALLY want Super Mario Brothers Wii, but haven't gotten it yet.
    Difficult does not mean impossible.  Very little is impossible if you want it badly enough.
  • Mark27Mark27 AustraliaPosts: 1,188 ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I bought FIFA 13, Skyward Sword, Harry Potter 5-7, Minecraft and Portal because of Hankgames. I still want to buy Portal 2, Assassin's Creed games, Mario Bros U and Story War.

Basically if a game is on Hankgames, I want it or already have it!
    http://www.instagc.com/245297 get free gift cards!
  • centauriecentaurie BelgiumPosts: 48
    Yes
    yup, Assassins creed's ezio trilogy!