Hotel Reservations

kronosqqkronosqq Posts: 33 ✭✭
For those of you who have done Vidcon in the past, when did you/when do you think is a good time to make hotel reservations in Anaheim?
I have a signature now, signatures are cool.
DFTBA
PS. My name is Miles.

Comments

• dyaizondyaizon Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Last year you could get discounts using a Vidcon code at the Marriott and Hilton, so I'm probably gonna wait until there's an announcement from Vidcon staff and assume there'll be a similar thing this year.
  • DaveDave Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Many of my friends have already booked their rooms so not to lose out on a room. January sales are good to take advantage of.
  • shakes1327shakes1327 Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Host hotels with special VidCon rates are already listed here.

I'd recommend booking as soon as you can confirm your plans.
    The last thing you want is to suddenly hear that rooms are sold out and you're out of luck! BUT don't book before you know the exact days you'll be staying and who your roommates will be - it can be a huge hassle to change that information later!
  • ThisIsLissThisIsLiss Posts: 23
    Hey guys - I am going to VidCon Lonewolf style and have already arranged with another lonewolfer to room together. But it seems it would be cheaper and more customary to share as a 4. We haven't booked yet but we wanted to see if there were more lonewolves or a 2 that have booked/want to book soon and want to share with us :) Let me know and I'm looking forward to meeting loads of nerdfighters in August :) 
    French The Llama! 

This Is Liss!

DFTBA
  • Hey if anyone's reading this, I'm looking for roommates for my room at the Marriott.

18+ please! I'm asking for $200 for 6 nights starting on July 30th, checking out August 5th (Tuesday to Monday)

------------------

Twitter : YouTube : Tumblr

BA Communications at SFU, Canucks fan, & Aspiring YouTuber. Currently looking for a Social Media/Online Video Internship. I'm willing to relocate. DFTBA!

• erosaliaerosalia Posts: 1
    Hey all,

I am also heading to VidCon alone this year. I would love to find people to share a room with to cut down on costs. I was hoping to stay Thursday August 1st until Monday August 5th. If someone already booked a room, that would be great since it seems Sunday/Monday at the Marriott and Hilton are already sold out. :/

I'm a 22 year old female. Message me if you are interested in rooming together!
  • calvin_kai_ngcalvin_kai_ng Posts: 11
    erosalia said:
    Hey all,

I am also heading to VidCon alone this year. I would love to find people to share a room with to cut down on costs. I was hoping to stay Thursday August 1st until Monday August 5th. If someone already booked a room, that would be great since it seems Sunday/Monday at the Marriott and Hilton are already sold out. :/

I'm a 22 year old female. Message me if you are interested in rooming together!
    I messaged you!

------------------

BA Communications at SFU, Canucks fan, & Aspiring YouTuber. Currently looking for a Social Media/Online Video Internship. I'm willing to relocate. DFTBA!

• inkyspyglassinkyspyglass Posts: 1
    Hotel Accommodations for Vidcon 2013: Looking to make reservations at the Hilton or Mariott (Thursday, Friday, Saturday night). Got two, and looking for two others to join us!

We're 21 year olds in college, respectively majoring in Psychology and 3D Animation.

Please email me at inkyspyglass@gmail.com -- Thanks! :D
  • calvin_kai_ngcalvin_kai_ng Posts: 11
    Hotel Accommodations for Vidcon 2013: Looking to make reservations at the Hilton or Mariott (Thursday, Friday, Saturday night). Got two, and looking for two others to join us!

We're 21 year olds in college, respectively majoring in Psychology and 3D Animation.

Please email me at inkyspyglass@gmail.com -- Thanks! :D

Are you two girls? two guys? one guy and a girl?

Do you already have a room? I have a room at the Marriott 3 guys 1 girl so far. I'm asking for $200 for 6 nights starting on Tuesday

------------------

• RaibeanRaibean Oceanside, CAPosts: 144 ✭✭
    I'm a 20yo woman looking for rooming Thursday night through Saturday night. 
  • thatshortnerdthatshortnerd WisconsinPosts: 4
    Hey, is anyone looking for roomies? Two of my friends and I ran into some troubles with our hotel reservation and are looking for people to share a room with. We are all female, 19, and 20 and would really like someone to help us out! 

• NathanHNathanH Posts: 1
    I'm looking for roommates too! I'm alone, 21, male, and I don't have a reservation yet. If you're looking to fill an extra slot in a room, or if you're looking for an extra person with whom to make a reservation, message me here or email me at nathanhatch297 at gmail. Rock on