Science, Insects & Related Blog

I've been somewhat lax about keeping my blog up but I'm hoping to get more motivation.  I am an Entomology graduate student and since I'm supposed to be writing my thesis I thought I would continue to avoid that by approaching my fellow Nerdfighters!  Do you have science related questions?  I've been wanting to focus on entomology, some agriculture (especially addressing misconceptions about our foods and agriculture in general), as well as my other interests/experience in everything from zooarchaeology, osteology, forensic entomology and cats!

Ask your questions here or at the blog.  I'm considering getting a camcorder and making little insect videos; how to raise them, explaining what they are, etc.  Have suggestions or questions?

https://bugwitch.wordpress.com/

I also have a personal blog where I am trying to keep in contact with my biological family (was adopted and reunited a few years ago), not many followers but you're welcome to chat and get involved.  Might be nice.  www.youtube.com/SibVlog
"If all the insects were to disappear from the Earth, within fifty years all life on Earth would end. If all human beings disappeared from the Earth, within fifty years all forms of life would flourish." ~Jonas Salk

Comments