Anyone from India?

Comments

• AnneliAnneli Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    There's a facebook group for Srilankan Pakistani Indian & Nepali Nerdfighters!
    Here's the link: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/441325905931193/?fref=ts 

There's going to be a nerdfighter gathering in Delhi on Saturday 12th of July.
    Heres the link to that: 
    https://www.facebook.com/events/252135361646078/?ref=51&source=1 
    Come if you can!
    by Anneli
  • adityasangaladityasangal Posts: 1
    I am from india too from chandigarh anyone else from chandigarh who is a nerdfighter it would be awesome to meet another nerdfighter in chandigarh
  • observerobserver IndiaPosts: 1
    Nerdfighter from Delhi reporting.....
  • PravsPravs Posts: 1
    Nerdfighter from Hyderabad.. anyone else??
  • toot4toot4 Posts: 1
    Indian nerdfighter here :D
  • king.jullieanking.julliean Posts: 1
    YESSSS! Anyone from Gujarat? 
  • ShriyaShriya IndiaPosts: 4
    YEEAAAS!!I'm from Mysore,Karnataka,and this is so exciting,I was convinced that there couldn't possibly be more than a few of us!Anyone from the same area,let me know!
  • diresakcdiresakc Posts: 1
    Another Indian nerdfighter here!
  • bonnie.joethomasbonnie.joethomas Delhi, IndiaPosts: 2
    Hey I am Bonnie from Kerala originally right now working in Delhi...I have been a long time subscriber of all their YouTube channels...thought I would give this community a try... :)
  • PramitPramit Posts: 3
    I'm from Kolkata and we should totally schedule a gathering /:) ;)
  • Just_a_nobodyJust_a_nobody Posts: 1
    INDIAN NERDFIGHTER HERE!
  • AnnaCromwellAnnaCromwell Posts: 1
    I hope this thread hasn't died out - I'm new (just three months in) and I really love Nerfighteria already!

• Carnah_19Carnah_19 Posts: 8
    Chennai anyone? 
  • zadushizadushi Posts: 2
    LETS DO IT! too bad some of us are too far apart
    we have to think of a common meetup point
  • sarveshnasarveshna Posts: 1
    Chennai Here@carnah_19
  • Carnah_19Carnah_19 Posts: 8
    @sarveshna Hi! Very cool to see another nerdfighter from Chennai!
  • SnitchWitchSnitchWitch BangalorePosts: 6
    aranyaj said:

indian nerdfighters FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YAASS INDIAN NERFIGHETR RIGHTT HERE
    ~SnitchWitch
  • SnitchWitchSnitchWitch BangalorePosts: 6
    INDIAN NERDFIGHTER RIGHT HERE Can we make like,a group on maybe facebook/whatsapp/skype where we can justtt idk, be friends haha :D
    ~SnitchWitch
  • PratikParabPratikParab Posts: 1

INDIAN NERDFIGHTER RIGHT HERE Can we make like,a group on maybe facebook/whatsapp/skype where we can justtt idk, be friends haha :D

Nerdfighting since beginning of time !!! In for the initiative. NO to FB. Yes to Whatapp or skype. What Say !!!
  • DFTBA you all!
    -A nerdfighter from Mumbai
  • riddhima1998riddhima1998 Posts: 2
    Nerdfighter from Delhi!
    Don't forget to be awesome guys.
  • riddhima1998riddhima1998 Posts: 2
    There should be some Indian Nerdfightee gathering everyone. Don't you think?
  • FenilFenil Posts: 1
    This is so Bronte awesome. Fellow Indian Nerdfighter here as well. I must say I'm fresh fish though. I discovered vlogbrothers after watching John Green's TED talk a couple of months ago. And it's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm blown away by the ideas of intellectualism and reducing world suck and CRASH COURSE, by God, I frackin' love it. *does happy dance for three and a half minutes*. I've been trying to catch up with everything. I still don't understand a lot of things. Unfortunately (though it's a great thing), I'm also in 12th grade. And those Chemical Equilibrium problems aren't going to solve themselves.
    Anyways, Hello to everyone. Nice to see y'all. Don't Forget To Te Awesome :)
  • beepbop1011beepbop1011 International Space StationPosts: 572 ✭✭✭
    Fenil said:

This is so Bronte awesome. Fellow Indian Nerdfighter here as well. I must say I'm fresh fish though. I discovered vlogbrothers after watching John Green's TED talk a couple of months ago. And it's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm blown away by the ideas of intellectualism and reducing world suck and CRASH COURSE, by God, I frackin' love it. *does happy dance for three and a half minutes*. I've been trying to catch up with everything. I still don't understand a lot of things. Unfortunately (though it's a great thing), I'm also in 12th grade. And those Chemical Equilibrium problems aren't going to solve themselves.
    Anyways, Hello to everyone. Nice to see y'all. Don't Forget To Te Awesome :)

Haha same.
    Nice strat btw.
    bzz bzz zzz bzz bzz zzz bzz bzz zzz bzz bzz zzz
  • vivigo14vivigo14 Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaPosts: 3
    Nerdfighter from Maharashtra here! :D
  • monsiemonsie Posts: 3
    New Nerdfighter here from mysore. So nice to see fellow indian nerdfighters. Let's get together to reduce world suck. Anybody interested in being penpals, or co-vloggers/bloggers or connect through any media??
  • SexyScientistSexyScientist BudaunPosts: 2
    Hi there peeps! I remember visiting vanillaforums 3 years back and finding everything... well, vanilla. Thought that this was an unofficial place, but dang it! It is "our pants". There has been some activity on this page since. So finally today I created an account here to say hi.
  • lilsiddhulilsiddhu Posts: 1
    Hello from Mumbai!.. Does anyone know how I could buy Nerdfighter merchandise here?.. I don't have a credit card. :neutral:
  • SexyScientistSexyScientist BudaunPosts: 2
    lilsiddhu said:

Hello from Mumbai!.. Does anyone know how I could buy Nerdfighter merchandise here?.. I don't have a credit card. :neutral:

You can create a virtual credit card and pay them via debit card/internet banking.
    Applying for a credit card in your bank is a long term solution though.
  • ZenFighterZenFighter Posts: 1
    Another from Delhi, India. DFTBA.