Episode 100 Predictions!

Things are getting a little quiet over here... Any ideas?

Comments

• aSnowyEveningaSnowyEvening Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    I think that the actual story will be completed and resolved in episode 99, and then episode 100 will be more of a "thank you so much for sticking with all of us, through thick and thin," etc. etc. message.
  • Bee12Bee12 Posts: 102 ✭✭
    I think that the actual story will be completed and resolved in episode 99, and then episode 100 will be more of a "thank you so much for sticking with all of us, through thick and thin," etc. etc. message.

Already sobbing...

I had no idea when this first started that I would become so attached to this story and these characters. Whatever they do with episode 100, i'm at least hoping for party hats.

• LucyisaliveLucyisalive Posts: 68 ✭✭

I'm guessing that towards the end we're going to be presented with some reason as to why Lizzie can't continue with the vlogs in-world. Either that will happen in episode 100 - or she'll tell us beforehand and 100 will be like you say - just her saying goodbye.

Either way, it's going to break my heart.

'To love another person is to see the face of God' - Les Miserablés 

'There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for' - The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.  

'This is why I love books... they jump into the abyss to be with you.' - John Green

• KnyxKnyx Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Dizzie day, complete with kiss. 
    A 14 year old male living near Boston who likes hiking, life, learning, and nice people.
  • OuijaWarpOuijaWarp Posts: 8
    My guess is that Lizzie will be going off to her last shadowing, and she'll just decide that then is a good stopping point for her videos, since the drama will all be resolved at that point. (but fingers crossed that she'll be interning at Pemberley Digital for the summer or something!)
  • ArielAriel Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    Episode 100 could be the (seemingly, if fanfiction is any indication) much awaited discussion of what Lizzie should call Darcy -- Will or William or Darcy.

Or it could be a costume theater of the other characters reactions. I foresee a Lizzie!Mrs. Bennett repeat of "This is the happiest day of my life"
  • Sabrina_gazSabrina_gaz Posts: 2
    I would really like it if episode 100 was Lizzie saying that she will stop making videos and explaning why. And one of the reasons would be that she wants the rest of her relashionship with darcy to be private, since it was so public up till now. 

Also, I really hope she talks about how everyone is well and all the drama is over and then say something along the lines of:"I just feel like, if my life was a book, this would be where it ends!"
  • ZoggFromBetelgeuseZoggFromBetelgeuse Posts: 59 ✭✭
    Maybe Lady Catherine de Bourgh shows up and realizes she's several episodes too late... image