Japan?

melsk125melsk125 Posts: 11
Hi! I'm currently living in Tokyo, Japan. Any nerdfighters in Tokyo and want to meet up? :)))

Comments

• musickitten101musickitten101 TokyoPosts: 481 ✭✭✭
    I wonder what the Nerdfighterian population is in Tokyo. There should be a Nerdfighter gathering here (if the population is big enough).
  • melsk125melsk125 Posts: 11
    Yeah, let's see if a lot of people reply to this discussion ...
  • MimiMimi Posts: 10
    Think it's bad in Tokyo, try Oita's ド田舎www
    "Ninja is supreme and you have double crossed it!"
  • I'm in Fukuoka prefecture. Closer than Tokyo at least!
  • HoltzaHoltza Posts: 15
    I'll spend two months in Sapporo this spring. Any nerdfighters around there? Could probably spend the weekends traveling, as well.

@melsk125 @musickitten101 I'll be in Tokyo in the end of June/beginning of July. I'm not "a lot of people", but I wouldn't mind a small gathering if you're still there.
    I've been wondering...are there any native Japanese nerdfighters (besides me and @mimi ?)
  • plantattacksplantattacks Posts: 4
    I'm from tokyo! :D
    We should totally do a NF meet up in Tokyo. Like seriously.
  • Still no one else around Fukuoka? I should probably post in Fukuoka Now! :)
  • lisaradgirllisaradgirl Posts: 4
    I am looking to make some connections with Nerdfighters in Japan. I lead the Pittsburgh Area Nerdfighters and we are talking about some ideas for a presentation at a Japanese Culture Convention in Pittsburgh called Tekko. We have a year to plan this so if anyone would like to help out or have suggestions for us, let me know!
  • NoviahNoviah Posts: 1
    It's been a year since the last post but I was wondering if there is still any interest in kicking off a Japanese Nerdfighter Group.  I am not located in Tokyo but I'm sure we can still make some awesome happen.  
  • aaanneliaaanneli Posts: 1
    I'm currently in Tokyo. Staying here for a month so I have plenty of time for a meet up :)
  • _abcdefujii_abcdefujii Japan Posts: 1
    Anyone currently in Japan (preferably Kanto region)??
  • kyougokazumikyougokazumi Osaka, JapanPosts: 11
    The thread is almost dead, but anybody? Preferably Kansai?
  • melvinhopsmelvinhops Posts: 3
    product that you chose doesn't suit you. 3. Try to examine two or more sites to know about the product and the organization. It is also equally important to choose an on the online pharmacy which offers the desired product at a reasonable price. 4. Keep track of the hair straightners themselves of the pharmacy from which you are purchasing drugs if you are planning to buy it on the online. Herbal vital khai development products are the quickest and most characteristics fri Who else has been checking out an all-vital khai vital khai development ad or opportunity? If you are anything like many of the men who