First Vlogbrothers video you ever watched

13»

Comments

• My first Vlogbrothers video was 31 Nerd Jokes
  • justanotherguy45justanotherguy45 Moss point, Mississippi Posts: 20
    My first vlogbrothers vid was about the 5 year relates of looking for Alaska
    Some things are worth fighting for
  • ElementaryWatsonElementaryWatson North CarolinaPosts: 13
    Hmm, I don't remember which one. But, I think my first Vlogbrother's video was a question video by John.  Somebody asked "where are all the nerd girls."  And John was like "ppssstt....they're right here."

"Excellent!" I cried.
    "Elementary." Said he.

• IanDavidWayIanDavidWay Posts: 7
    Accio Deathly Hallows! I loved it from the very first second.
  • fingerscrossedfingerscrossed MainePosts: 164 ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    "The Great Goose Migration" I'm don't think it was the very first one I watched, but after I watched it, I immediately subscribed because it made me feel amazing. It is the video that made me realize my nerdfighterdom. It's still one of my favorites.
    by fingerscrossed
    There are only two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
  • hmanlopezhmanlopez Posts: 2
    I cannot remember the first video I saw from them , but I can tell you I seen every single blog brothers video.!!
  • Friendship2Friendship2 New JerseyPosts: 15
    There are technically two different answers to this question. In all technicality, the first vlogbrothers I ever watched was Obama Llama Duck back in 2008 because me, a nine year old at the time, had just discovered Youtube and the Llama Song. However, I forgot about it entirely, and the first video that I watched where I started actually following them was in 2011, This isn't Hogwarts (Another of Hank's songs, oddly enough).
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=i2Gt9m64LBg
  • centauriecentaurie BelgiumPosts: 48
    "On Middle School Misery" a few weeks after it was posted....It was referred to in another forum or in the comment section of a blogpost somewhere...
  • antique_roseantique_rose Posts: 17
    I wish I still knew, I have no idea actually, but I do know that I've watched them all.
  • mtttikemtttike Posts: 27
    Hard to say, I think I stumbled upon the Vlogbrothers channel a while back put I didn't became interested right away. Instead I watched Crash Course and Scishow and then I began to watch all the Vlogbrothers videos from the beginning.
  • SHIELDagentAubreeSHIELDagentAubree Usually in a bookPosts: 8
    Mine was sharpie face. My best friend showed it to me. I was hooked.
    To be fair however, I had seen crash course videos during class before that. The first one of those I saw was the world history one about ancient China civilization.
  • nietsneknarfrotcivnietsneknarfrotciv Geneva, New YorkPosts: 5
    edited January 7
    EDIT: I just realized that that was not my first ever vlogbrothers video. THIS was my first ever vlogbrothers video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqXX6kuk_XQ

The first vlogbrothers video I ever watched was https://youtube.com/watch?v=7lRldr2BH2M and I found it because it was one of the recommended videos on a video for a Weird Al song and at the time I was very much into Weird Al.
    by nietsneknarfrotciv
  • RogansRunRogansRun Posts: 16
    A crash course about Catcher in the Rye. John was so thorough!