I Wish...

bnoffeepibnoffeepi Posts: 98 ✭✭
Basically, I will write 'I wish...' something, the next person to post will write 'Wish granted but...' and then a terrible conciquence of the wish coming true!
Then they write a wish and the chain continues.
Eg: 
Me: I wish I was a jedi
Next poster: Wish granted but, you are now 50% more likely to lose a limb (Nerd joke anybody? No?) 

I wish I was a vulcan/human like Spock. 
A Signature to Sign Me Off From the Dribble That I Write In 125 Characters or Less
If I knew what to put I would have already

Comments

• hopewithushopewithus Posts: 10
    Wish granted, but now you are too logical for any humans to properly empathize with you and you don't get to be elected to a leadership role.

I wish I had wings.
  • bnoffeepibnoffeepi Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Wish granted, but now you are a mutant and the press won't leave you alone.

I wish I was taller. 
    A Signature to Sign Me Off From the Dribble That I Write In 125 Characters or Less
  • bexinterrobangbexinterrobang Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    Wish granted, but you're now so tall that you have to be bent double to be inside.

I wish I could levitate.

Please @ me when you want to say something to me!
    It's against my religion to hate: ask me about it if you're interested :)
    "Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person
    The non-tea drinkers... all of the awesome, none of the tea.
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants."

• JoshuaJoshua USAPosts: 162 ✭✭✭
    Granted, but due to a flaw in the technology gravity ends up having no effect on you and you float into space.

I wish for unlimited money.

• strandcorestrandcore Posts: 242 ✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Wish Granted but the Apocalypse happen and the world goes back to the stone age, money has no value.

I wish to be the doctor 
    by strandcore
    :)
  • JoshuaJoshua USAPosts: 162 ✭✭✭
    Wish granted but because the Apocalypse happened there is no medical schools. (I turned your own tragedy against you!)

I wish for Nerdfighters to loan $2 million (overall) on Kiva.org *wink wink*

Off topic:  I just logged into Kiva to see if $2m has already been reached (it hasn't). Apparently there is a goal to loan $2m by Hanko de mayo. So...that's a thing. I wish I had money to loan out (that's not my wish my wish is above)
  • seanzillaseanzilla Posts: 34
    Wish granted but someone hacked into Kiva and stole all of the money.

I wish for Barack Obama to have a puppy sized elephant as the presidential pet.
    Best Wishes!
  • JeremyJeremy Posts: 80
    Granted but kiva.org was bought by North Korea and that money went to nuclear arms research.

I wish I had the motivation to get my homework done.
    Twitter
    PSN - JeremyIsWell
  • Wish granted, but your teacher doesn't collect the homework and it lays in the bottom of your locker, gathering dust forever.

I wish that I could go to New York City. 
    Wish granted but, when you arrive, everything's gone. 

I wish I could have Hank Green's job. 
    Wish granted, you get to New York City but there is a Hurricane

I wish there was world peace
  • seanzillaseanzilla Posts: 34
    Wish granted but aliens attack

I wish someone will grant my wish

Best Wishes!
  • Dillz42Dillz42 Posts: 83
    Granted, but nothing happens since granting your wish was your wish.

I wish I had super powers!
  • TylerTyler Posts: 429 ✭✭✭
    Granted, but your power is the power of an interrupting tongue

I wish that fossil fuels would stop.
    image       image       image       image         image       image
    Liked this comment? Think I'm worth checking out? Just want to stalk me on the internet? 
    Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube | Behance (for those who don't know, it's an art portfolio site)    

• JeremyJeremy Posts: 80
    Granted, but all industries relying on them also stop.

I wish I had a comfortable bed.
    Twitter
    PSN - JeremyIsWell
  • Your wish is granted, but then an earthquake strikes and both you and the bed all into an abyss. 
    I wish I could meet Sherlock. :P 
    I believe in Sherlock Holmes. Moriarty was real. 
    Granted, but then you watch him die and are not aware of him being alive ever again

I wish I could meet Dan Howell
    Liked this comment? Think I'm worth checking out? Just want to stalk me on the internet? 
    Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube | Behance (for those who don't know, it's an art portfolio site)    

• bruxbrux Posts: 76
    wish granted, but then he tries to force-feed you a placenta.

I wish I could freeze time to sleep more.
    Smile :)
    Wish granted but you fall asleep and never wake up

I wish to end world hunger
  • lolathecoconutlolathecoconut Montreal, CanadaPosts: 62
    Granted; there is plenty of healthy food at easy access for everyone in the world, but all of humanity has spontaneously lost its ability to taste anything but bitterness.

I wish for cartoon physics to be a reality
  • TheOldestNerdfighterTheOldestNerdfighter Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    Granted! But while traveling through a tunnel painted on a wall, someone paints over it, causing the tunnel to collapse onto you!

I wish humanity had a shared consciousness
  • AishaAisha Posts: 14
    edited November 2012
    Wish granted, however the sheer number of thoughts running through everyone's mind cause humanity to collapse into utter insanity.
    I wish I had the ability to fly
    by Aisha
  • Granted, but then you watch him die and are not aware of him being alive ever again

I wish I could meet Dan Howell
    (Oh that is cruel....)

Wish granted, but you aren't able to control your landing and always smash into objects when you attempt to land.

I wish I had the ability to sketch 

I believe in Sherlock Holmes. Moriarty was real. 
    Granted, but you are so good that they come to life and they're all out to destroy you.

I wish I was better at riddles.
  • AnneSAnneS GermanyPosts: 23
    Granted, but you would be so good that you win the One Ring from Gollum and become mad.

I wish I had more time.
  • bruxbrux Posts: 76
    Granted, but it would open a whole in the space-time and destroy the universe as we know it.

I wish I could fast forward to the end of my exams.
    Smile :)
    Granted, but you wake up to find you failed all of them.

I wish that I was more creative.

• leonwingsteinleonwingstein VTPosts: 2,679 Mod
    Granted, but you soon slip into a downward mental spiral, unable to separate the imaginings and reality.

I wish I was better at math.
    "Even in the darkness, every color can be found." -Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog | "Remember: You're unique, just like everyone else." -Warren Miller
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants." | THE LAST ONE WHO VLOGS HERE WINS
    You can call me LeoN or Jezzy.  Or anything else, though I might not recognize or respond. | Diamond of the Last Ones
  • TheOldestNerdfighterTheOldestNerdfighter Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    Granted! However you've become too good at math, and are unable to see past the mathematical foundations of all things. You become convinced that mathematics is the language of the universe and become unable to communicate with other human beings.

I wish that human existence had no detrimental effects on the planet.
    Granted, but since humans now have no source of food as they can't harm any part of the planet in any way, they die out.

I wish that West Ham would win the league.