I Wish...

Comments

• Dillz42Dillz42 Posts: 83
    Granted, West Ham wins a copy of The League (the tv show) season 1

I wish I could go to the Nerdfighter Gathering happening back home on Saturday.
  • bruxbrux Posts: 76
    Wish granted, but no one shows up and you end up there all alone.

I wish i had a life supply of tea.
    Smile :)
  • leafylaneleafylane Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    Wish granted, but you can't consume anything except tea forever and you become malnourished (although I do find it funny that no one could think of a downside to a life supply of tea for nine hours!)

I wish I had better central heating
    'You are going to live a good and long life filled with great and terrible moments that you cannot even imagine yet!'
    John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
    All of the awesome, none of the tea -- Part of The British Non-Tea Drinking Society
  • MichelleSMichelleS Southern CaliforniaPosts: 215 ✭✭

Wish Granted! But it's so good that your entire neighborhood catches on fire.

I wish I was a mermaid.

• lolathecoconutlolathecoconut Montreal, CanadaPosts: 62
    Granted, but you fall in love with a young hot piece of human royalty, and unfortunately your love story goes more the way of Hans Christian Andersen than Disney

I wish they let me eat in the computer lab at school

Granted! But there are so many ants that they take over the entire school and eat all the humans.

I wish I had the power of teleportation.

Wish granted, but you tried to teleport somewhere new and ended up teleporting inside of a brick wall.

I wish I could get some sleep.
    'You are going to live a good and long life filled with great and terrible moments that you cannot even imagine yet!'
    All of the awesome, none of the tea -- Part of The British Non-Tea Drinking Society
  • leonwingsteinleonwingstein VTPosts: 2,679 Mod
    You fall into a deep slumber, only to awaken 75 years later, an old woman. All your friends are gone, moved away to nursing homes. You've missed most of your life.

I wish my wish didn't have a downside to it.
    "Even in the darkness, every color can be found." -Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog | "Remember: You're unique, just like everyone else." -Warren Miller
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants." | THE LAST ONE WHO VLOGS HERE WINS
    You can call me LeoN or Jezzy.  Or anything else, though I might not recognize or respond. | Diamond of the Last Ones

Wish Granted! You don't get anything new or exciting in our life EVER!

I wish I could stop time

• TheOldestNerdfighterTheOldestNerdfighter Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    Granted! Tragically, you suffer a life-ending heart attack while time is frozen. Imperceptible to the rest of us, the universe remains in an eternal state of stasis.

I wish that my spirit could inhabit the minds of others after I die.
    Wish granted, but the people realise that you're there and it slowly makes them all go insane.

I wish that I never had to clean ever again!
    Granted, you never need to clean again. But everything becomes a complete mess. Your house is declared uninhabitable as a result.

I wish I could take my cast off my hand and go climbing
    Wish granted, but while you're climbing you fall off and your hand completely shatters.

I wish I was better at not procrastinating

Wish Granted! but you no longer know how to have fun and spend the rest of your life working.

I wish I had blue eyes.

Wish granted, but your eyes are so dazzling blue that everyone who looks into them can't look away and the economy crashes.

I wish I could curl my hair
  • TylerTyler Posts: 429 ✭✭✭
    Granted, but then your hair all falls out.

I wish the Doctor would appear in my bedroom and take me on adventures (don't take that in a wrong way, I meant in the TARDIS... ugh never mind)
    image       image       image       image         image       image
    Liked this comment? Think I'm worth checking out? Just want to stalk me on the internet? 
    Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube | Behance (for those who don't know, it's an art portfolio site)    

Wish granted, but you become part of a Human-Time Lord metacrisis and have to have your memory wiped, and if you ever remember your brain will burn and you will die (Donna had the most tragic exit of all New-Who companions :'( )

I wish I could have a soundtrack to my life
  • MeredithMeredith Posts: 40
    Wish granted but the sound track includes all of your least favourite songs and you are forced to hear them constantly. I wish I could teleport!
    Granted, but you teleport to random random locations on the earth, including over water, the desert, or other uninhabited areas. So you never can get anywhere you want to go, and die because of where you end up.

I wish I had a puppy sized elephant!
  • nedamarienedamarie Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Granted, but it turns out that your elephant will grow every time you watch a vlogbrothers video, so you either have to leave it at the zoo, or stop watching videos forever. 

I wish I was exactly four inches taller! 
    lover of peace, hope, and Jennifer. 
    Wish granted, but only your neck grows and you are hounded by paparazzi for the rest of your life.

I wish I had more energy
  • lenpuppylenpuppy Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    Wish granted, but the energy is gathered in the form of wind power so you must carry a windmill around at all times.

I wish I could go to England!
    i use #yolo un-ironically
  • celinesaracelinesara Posts: 231 ✭✭
    Wish granted, but the plane you take crashes.

I wish I wasn't ill.
    (:
    Wish granted, but the medicine you have to take is only effective when you're lying down, so you can never get out of bed again.

I wish I could play the piano.
  • AnneSAnneS GermanyPosts: 23
    Wish granted, but you can only play nyan cat and nothing else.

I wish I could go to Vidcon.
  • lolathecoconutlolathecoconut Montreal, CanadaPosts: 62
    Granted. Unfortunately the AC in the entire building breaks down those three days, the same three days a major heat wave is blowing through Anaheim

I wish that, like dolphins, I could sleep alternating one hemisphere at a time, so that I could use the waking half of my brain to watch less focus-intensive TV shows
  • MarielleMaddenMarielleMadden Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    Wish granted, but you aren't the only one who wants it, so you are taken to secret government labs for testing to try to replicate how your brain now works, keeping you from your friends and family and life.

I wish I could communicate with animals.
    You can just call me Elle, it sounds much friendlier~!
    [my tumblr image my youtube]

Granted! But they expect you to solve all of their problems and you can never live in peace again.
    I wish I could go home.
    Wish granted, but to get home you first have to find the Wizard of Oz in the Emerald City and you end up getting lost in Australia somewhere :)

I wish I never had to do any paperwork ever again!
  • MarielleMaddenMarielleMadden Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    Granted! No one will ever dare ask you to do paperwork again- because you've gone blind.

I wish the world was a wish-granting factory.
    You can just call me Elle, it sounds much friendlier~!
    [my tumblr image my youtube]