I Wish...

Comments

• ZoaThePersonZoaThePerson Nevada, the land o' dirtPosts: 243 ✭✭
    Granted, but the second after "right now" you are back on here. As you will always be. Forever. MWAHAHAHAHA!

I wish my terrible theater/public speaking teacher would be permanently replaced by a better one.
    We must bring back the interrobang. What's an interrobang‽ 
    What do you mean "what's an interrobang?" 
    ‽ < that's an interrobang. a grammatically correct alternative to "?!" or "!?"

• the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 386
    edited October 2015
    Granted however they are only better on paper for subjects completely unrelated and only because they cheated on their exams. I wish I had more self confidence
    by the_one_on_the_left
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
  • ZoaThePersonZoaThePerson Nevada, the land o' dirtPosts: 243 ✭✭
    Granted but it leads to arrogance and therefore friendlessness.

I wish Magic: The Gathering wasn't so confusing.
    We must bring back the interrobang. What's an interrobang‽ 
    What do you mean "what's an interrobang?" 
    ‽ < that's an interrobang. a grammatically correct alternative to "?!" or "!?"

• the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 386
    Granted, however it's now just a coin toss as to who wins and who loses. I wish I knew you irl, because the fact that you even know it's a thing makes you a dork and I need to know you.
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
  • KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    Granted, you two are now conjoined twins.

I wish more people liked Magic the Gathering.
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,197 ✭✭✭
    Granted but no one actually knows how to play it.

I wish I could play City of Heroes right now.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
    Granted but you've lost all progress and are prevented from progressing past an endless loading screen that has a mini game on it. I wish this thread would come back to life.
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
  • KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    Granted, it literally comes to life, becomes sentient, and makes us all its slaves

I wish I was in better control of my computer-tab situation.  Seriously, I can't even tell what some of these pages are anymore.
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
    Granted, however this control becomes a life long obsession requiring your every waking hour. I wish I could have a duplicate of me who did all of my schoolwork without complaint.
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted, it does everything else in your life without complaint, and you become obsolete and are disposed of.

I wish I had a TARDIS.
    Granted, you have a tiny, angry, red, dolphin. In space. I wish I could use the force.
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted, you COULD use the force if you were trained HOW to use it but you were never discovered by any Jedi master so remain completely unaware of your untapped potential.

I wish I had real working light sabers.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
    Granted, you don't know how to use them and stab yourself and die.

I wish I knew the people here IRL. You guys sound interesting.
    Granted but then you realize that none of us are anywhere near as interesting as we sound on the internet.

As much as I like Reb Brown as a person, I wish his movies were better.
    Granted, they are so good that everyone does nothing but watch Reb Brown movies 24/7

I wish this thread could be revived.
    edited April 2016
    Granted, I come back from oblivion literally a day after the wish is made. No consequence, the wish was just granted straight up. You are stuck with me now though.

I made that identical wish many months ago

I wish my room had better wifi
    by the_one_on_the_left
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted, people start showing up to your room unannounced to get free wifi.

I wish I had more time to spend with my friends.
    Granted, however your friends all accidentally walked off a cliff and now you're alone forever.

I wish I had dark souls 3
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted, it turns out to not be that great.

I wish my dad wasn't so republican.
    Granted, now he's anti government to the point of being sent to jail for extreme actions.

I wish my friend would just shut the PIZZZAA up about his marijuana, he won't stop talking about it since he tried some (and subsequently uses it daily, "not addictive" my ass) and it's annoying as PIZZZAA.

P.S. I understand it's not physically addictive in the same way other drugs are, but it still causes addict behaviour and people need to stop clinging to that argument "not addictive"
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted, now he's addicted to heroin instead.

I wish people would respect others' pronouns more.
    Granted, however it's so extreme that massive public shame is incurred if a mistake is made.

I wish I knew if we (whoever answers, so probably Mrs. Spy) would be friends irl if we were to talk
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted, I turn out to be a horrific person IRL.

I hope you didn't believe me when I said I was a horrific person.
    Granted, but I started wondering if you'd think I'm a horrific person and never meet you irl.

I wish I had you tied down, then you wouldn't be able to run no matter how I terrify you and we could have a decent conversation
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted, I am so creeped out that once you let me go I never voluntarily initiate contact with you again, and also call the police.

I wish there were more CrashCourse videos for me to watch.
    Granted, however they are of horrific and innacurate quality due to time constraints.

I wish my friend would ask his crush out already.
    (But he's shy af and its one of his best friends and I know he's going to get rejected because she believes she's asexual and aromantic)
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
  • TrishaTrisha Posts: 298
    edited April 2016
    Wish granted, but he might be heartbroken when he is rejected.

I wish I could hear the thoughts of people whenever I wished.
    by Trisha
    Granted, however the shock of suddenly hearing everyone in the world at once leaves you immobile and unable to stop listening.

I wish I didn't have to do any school work for the rest of my life
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted but you don't have to do any school work because you skipped over all those years of your life. If you have any children you'll also skip over all their years of school so you never have to help them with their school work. Because of this you'll have no memory of all the years you skip over.

I wish I had a million dollars.
    Granted, it is Monopoly money.

I wish I knew more people IRL.