I Wish...

1404142434446»

Comments

• RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,256 ✭✭✭
    Granted but they're all jerks.

I wish I knew more people who aren't jerks.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 395
    Granted but they're all twins so you can't tell them apart.

I wasn't so lazy. It sucks, but I'm too lazy to change
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    I would grant that but you were too lazy to say "I wish" so I won't.

I wish I didn't actually need sleep but could still sleep if I wanted to and could have lucid dreams every time I do.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 395
    Granted but you can't control how long you sleep for and end up sleeping through your wedding.

I wish I had better tasting food right now
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted but it makes you fat.

Also how do I sleep through my wedding when I don't even have a girlfriend? Did I start dating someone and get engaged in my sleep too? I guess the answer to "I wish I had a girlfriend" is granted but because I sleep threw everything I eventually wake up and find I'm married to a woman I don't even know.
    Sounds horrifying.

I wish I was married to the girl of my dreams
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted... nightmares count as dreams so she's the girl of your nightmares.

I wish Batman v. Superman Dawn of Justice wasn't such a terrible movie.
    Granted, but every single copy was corrupted or otherwise permanently destroyed.

I wish I had a walnut
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted... there's a spider living inside it.

I wish our waste just automatically teleported somewhere where we don't have to deal with it. People spend way too much time in bathrooms and also it would eliminate the need for diapers.
    Granted, it's teleported onto an aliens planet. The inhabitants of said planet come back and invade us.

I wish I had a yacht
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted... it sake to the bottom of the ocean.

I wish I had every Transformers toy ever made and my own house with enough space to display them all.
  • KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    Granted, the toys become sentient and attack.

I wish I could function on less sleep.
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
    Well at least the Autobots and Maximals can protect me from the Decepticon, Predacon, and Vehicon figures... also they're weapons aren't real so not much they could do when they attack.

Granted, but you can only function to serve others. Anything you want to do, you're still too tired to do properly.

I wish everyone was incapable of causing harm to others.
    Granted but it only applies to direct or one step removed harm to their mental or physical wellbeing, and as someone who plays video games a lot I can assure you someone somewhere will find a loophole in the system to render all protection offered null and void.

I wish i could touch my crush
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted but if your crush doesn't like you back you will literally become crushed. Like a tin can or an old car in a junk yard. However if he or she does like you then nothing bad will happen... so there's only a 50/50 chance something horrible will happen to you.

I don't recall the rules saying the terrible consequences of these wishes having to be 100% guaranteed to happen. I wish there were more loopholes to avoid the terrible consequences.
    Granted but the loop holes have a 1^-10*10*10 chance of ending the universe instantly. if I messed up my notation I'm going to be very embarrassed, but otherwise I'm a smarty pants (:

I wish these wishes could come true. it does kinda suck that we can't just wish them true without consequence, however I feel we may lose interest quickly and it would be a fruitless and meaningless endeavour. And my crush does like me back fortunately :) she's just quite literally half way around the world and it sucks.

I vote we allow them to be contingent on things we are uniformed of so that it has a possible happy ending, like your last one, if we are feeling nice.
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    I wish this thread would be revived, I loved it
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted it's revived by me but will die again quickly if someone else doesn't post in this thread soon.

I wish there were suddenly more nerdfighters posting everyday on the forums.
    Granted but they all speak different languages that we don't understand

I wish movies based on video games were better quality
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted but they still have nothing to do with the video games they're based on.

I wish movies based on ANYTHING were actually like the thing they're based on... ESPECIALLY when it's suppose to be based on a True Story, it's not a true story when you don't even film the movie in the real locations where the events took place.
    Granted but as a result the movie is usually dry and boring due to the lack of creative freedom.

I wish I could teleport at will and it was because of my soul, specifically not blood. With whatever I wish to take along inside of a 10 meter radius.
    (As I was writing this wish I had this idea that if the reason you could teleport was in your blood then suddenly we'd have teleporting mosquitos and ticks and many many critters and that sounds horrifying)
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted but your soul teleports without your body (astroprojection) and you will die if you leave your body for more than a few minutes at a time.

UR burn cy chac irqureudz wy gizc hirnknkeud cy znkeuirk jeu rurtheu qirdliirleuz UR gizc chirngeu ink zy jirc UR fird seu jeu ydqu ydeu yd EUirtj firnkirsqeu yr fychchidurfircurdl burj jeuch.

Y gynt fi beef uzyekn gti lonf tussek fi nseuc fte wyre zukhouhen Y lonf bupe os ni ftuf Y juk de fte ikziq ike ik Euvft jusudze iw jibbokyjufykh gyft fteb.

I xkirqq hfcy nfyyhf uuyiycurq xkqcy kxyrqhf quckckycu hfcy rqckyuf hfqy hixhy uyucuxxyuxyrq I kxyrqhf nfury xyck rqcy hfquhf I cucu ny hfqy cycuuyiu cycuy cyc Yurhhfq cuckunuyy cyh ccynfnfxycuicuhficux xkihfq hfqynf.

EK upekukp utku epuuut eecekukeuk uppku etuqukut pefefeuke utku ukfeueef utpu qekucu ecekecuqecuuk EK etuqukut epefu uqfe ukku utpeut EK teke ku utpu kukeeccu kukee kuke Ueueeup tefeekecu kuu tkuepepuqkeekteutekkec upekutp utpuep.

I gdiml zho kuuzh aqiuhm gdlo ruwmzh lajjuh zho mjuaf zhlu cigfu qahguwagum I ruwmzh kazu uwj mo zhlazh I xah xu zhlu ohqic ohu oh Uadzhl wajaxqu oc wokkuwhiwazhihg gdizhl zhluk.

I wish to meet aliens who just happen to speak the five languages I just made up so that I can be the only one on Earth capable of communicating with them.
    Granted but they're hostile and instantly kill you.

I wish shutter island was more widely watched, so underratedmood such a good movie.
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Granted, everyone has seen it but no one likes the movies and it becomes more hated than the Micheal Bay Transformers movies.

I wish that people were naturally immune to everything and were always healthy no matter what making health care services unnecessary. Good luck trying to attach a bad consequence to that one.