I Wish...

1414243444547»

Comments

• RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,337 ✭✭✭
    Granted but you go blind the moment you try to read it and it's not avalible in braille.

I wish that I had $4,223,118.19 in US currency that is not fake or stolen.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 457
    Granted, but it's cursed and now you always have an itchy spot on the bridge of your nose.

I wish for appreciation

The winds are blowing slightly warmer. A different, happier tune, is in the air. You are no longer the object of intense cravings, you are merely something I’d like immensely.

Granted but it comes in the form of a pet who shows it by constantly trying to lick your face.

I wish I could speak to animals so I could ask why dogs always sniff personal places like butts and my crotch and also so I can teach them how to respect personal boundaries.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • AnFaAnFa Hessen, GermanyPosts: 68
    Granted, but you can only speak with animals afterward and lose the ability to speak and understand any human language, including written languages, sign languages and any other system humans use to communicate.
  • AnFaAnFa Hessen, GermanyPosts: 68
    I wish I could speak japanese
    Granted but now you can ONLY speak Japanese.

I wish everything and everyone could all speak, write, read, hear, and understand the same language inherently without having to learn this new hypothetical universal language.
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 457
    Granted, you’ve invented screaming in pain combined with binary.

I wish I knew how they truly felt.

The winds are blowing slightly warmer. A different, happier tune, is in the air. You are no longer the object of intense cravings, you are merely something I’d like immensely.