Hello! (Introductions)

echoecho Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
Hi! I'm echo, and I live in Britain. I like Scrabble, books, and pork. Who are you?

*hands around tea, like a good Englishman*
Former enigma, professional echo.

Comments

• emiliarmusemiliarmus Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    I'm Emily!  I don't like tea >.> *drinks her hot cider* 
    I live in Michigan, in the US of A.
    I like reading, harry potter, doctor who, sherlock, and i've recently gotten into LotR.
    I've also never really participated in forums, cuz i get lost. but i really really really want to participate in this! so here goes nothing...
    by emiliarmus
  • IamdimphoIamdimpho Posts: 16
    Hullo, young sir! i am dimpho (iamdimpho, very creative, i'm told). i'm from south africa, i like gaming and fiction.
  • Hello echo!  I'm from America, but I've been to the UK several times.  I like Scrabble, books, and a wide variety of cookies, which I think you might call biscuits.  Anyway, it's nice to meet you!  I'm a long time Nerdfighter, but this is my first time getting deeply involved with the NF online community in an interactive way! :)
  • Hello there!  I'm bassoonerthebetter (or just bassooner).  I'm from California, and I love books, classical music, doctor who, pizza, and David Sedaris essays.
    And I play bassoon.
    Stop pretending art is hard.
  • JaneDoeJaneDoe Posts: 8
    Hello! Tend to go by the name of Jane now a days online and I'm from Sweden. Watches My Little Pony, Doctor Who and a bunch of Youtube videos while I enjot to talk with people.
  • DulcieMaryDulcieMary Posts: 1
    Hello everyone! My name is Dulcie. I was born in Scotland but moved to Australia when I was nine. I enjoy reading and I am a "band geek". I play double bass and tenor saxophone. I'm vegan, and a long time Nerdfighter! :)
  • BlarggBlargg Posts: 1
    Irish, from and living in Ireland.
    Currently doing far too many MOOCs on Coursera and the like, but also enjoy gaming, reading, plastic models, etc.

And tea and drink, naturally.
  • bexinterrobangbexinterrobang Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    Hello! I am bexinterrobang (or Bex), I am British (English to be precise, though I don't like tea *gasp*) and I love Doctor Who, Castle, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Star Wars and BOOKS.

I play the ukulele. Nice to meet you all.

Please @ me when you want to say something to me!
    It's against my religion to hate: ask me about it if you're interested :)
    "Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person
    The non-tea drinkers... all of the awesome, none of the tea.
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants."

• NeleNele Posts: 56
    Hi, I'm Nele from Germany.
    I like books, Youtube and Great Britain. :)
    Thanks for the tea.
  • Hello there!  I'm bassoonerthebetter (or just bassooner).
    I love this pun!

I am birth-named Avonell and nicknamed Avy, but if you can't recall that, PK will do! I live in northern California with my mum, two cats, and a dog and also attend college/uni there. I'm fairly involved in the Mindcrack community, so if you have any cross over with that group of LPers, you may know me! I am not an LPer myself, as recording causes quite a lot of lag for me. Nice to meet you!
  • TheSteveTheSteve Posts: 2
    Hey all, I'm Steve from Logan, UT.  I'm studying Music Education at Utah State University.  I play percussion. I love making and listening to music.  About a year ago, back when I was studying electrical engineering, I happened to come across a video with 31 nerdy jokes in 4 minutes, and then watched three or four more with 50 each (I forget how many of those he's done) and ever since then, I've been watching online videos and nerdfighting to decrease worldsuck.
  • leonwingsteinleonwingstein VTPosts: 2,679 Mod
    Hello everyone!  I'm LeoN, and I am from Vermont!  I like books, music (mainly Jack White and Hank Green)(also I play the ukulele and sax), skiing, biking, drawing, and writing (especially NaNoWriMo!).

And I also quite enjoy tea.
    "Even in the darkness, every color can be found." -Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog | "Remember: You're unique, just like everyone else." -Warren Miller
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants." | THE LAST ONE WHO VLOGS HERE WINS
    You can call me LeoN or Jezzy.  Or anything else, though I might not recognize or respond. | Diamond of the Last Ones
  • alizabkindalizabkind Posts: 15
    Hi!  I'm Aliza. I reside in the U.S. where I attend college. I am a playwright and avid reader. Nice to meet you! :)
    My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations. -John Green
  • mxm1117mxm1117 Posts: 9
    Hey everyone! I'm Mitch from St. Louis (Missouri). Reading, writing, drawing, learning are my main activities, though I participate in too many more for me to attempt to list :)

• SamnellSamnell Posts: 22
    Hi! I'm *looks over at name* Samnell from Northeastern Lower Michigan, which is part of the North-Central (formerly Northwest but they moved it) United States, which is part of the North American continent, which is part of the Western Hemisphere (If you live in Europe) or the Eastern Hemisphere (if you live in East Asia), and part of the Northern Hemisphere, all of which are part of Earth, which is a part of the solar system, which is part of the Local Interstellar Medium (aka Local Fluff), which is inside the Local Bubble, which is inside the Orion Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy, which is a part of the Local Group, which is a part of the Virgo Supercluster, which is a part of the edge-lacking universe.

I just started a blog a few days back about the American Civil War era. Big history dork.
  • KlaraaKlaraa Posts: 18
    Hey! I'm Klara and I live in Sweden. Pretty nerdy, love stuff like Harry Potter and Doctor Who... Also reads and writes a lot, doing NaNoWriMo at the moment! Otherwise I love watching videos on youtube and stuff :D
  • Lozza111Lozza111 Posts: 2
    Hey,
    I'm Lozza, I live in Denmark and I love tea! 
    I also of course love the vlogbrothers and all of John Green's books *Grasps rare unsigned TFIOS book*
    And I love photography. Yay for love :)
    Nice to meet you all.
  • SillyebSillyeb Posts: 9
    Hello, I am Emily or Ebleb if you prefer.

I'm from England and I like the internet, books, music, food and sleeping. There are specifics but they aren't very interesting.
    I feel like I'm in a secret society or something because there aren't thousands of people yet.

Best wishes. 
  • echoecho Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Blimey. There are a lot of you, very quickly. *turns off notifications on this topic*

If you don't want tea, how about some biscuits? I have digestives, chocolate digestives, and hob nobs. Any preferences?
    Former enigma, professional echo.
  • Hi! My name's Lydia and I'm from Manchester in England.
    I have a youtube channel by the same name as my username, which is a bit rubbish because I haven't uploaded anything since August, but hey, it's still there :)

I love Doctor Who, Sherlock and Ghost the Musical. 
  • yllssonyllsson Posts: 22
    Hey there!

I'm Ylva. I'm from Gothenburg, Sweden and I am a nerdfighter. I'm therealyllsson on youtube and I like film, videogames, youtube and coffee.

But I also like tea. ;)
    Check out my vlog:
  • MilkTheFrogMilkTheFrog Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Hey, i'm Ewan and i'm from England. I'm here because PK told me to be.
  • NucleusDawnNucleusDawn Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Hi :)

I'm Shahar Garin (It's in Hebrew. Shahar is dawn and Garin is nucleus - hence, my username).
    I live in Israel. I'm 23 YO. I've been discharged from the IDF (Israeli Defense Force, which all 18 YO Israelis must enlist to) for a little over a year and am currently studying so I can get in to engineering school in Haifa (The Technion).

I've been a nerdfighter for a couple of years now.

I live fiction, gaming, cartoons, movies and being sarcastic.

I hope to see a huge gaming thread, that will become a gaming forum :)
    "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
  • DFTBADFTBA Posts: 30
    Hi there! I'm an American who had to google digestive biscuits to find out what they are. Chocolate please. :) I have through some twist of fate been able to acquire the username DFTBA, but you can also call me Marianna, as that is my name. I play viola and a little bit of guitar, read all the time, and race sailboats.
  • Hello :) My name's Emmy. I'm for the U.S of A. I enjoy astrophysic's, Doctor Who, Serlock, Harry Potter, Firefly and about a milliom other fandoms. I've beeen a nerdfighter for quite a while now but I've never been that involved in forums but I hope to be a part of this one! I quite enjoy tea (Earl Grey is my favorite).
    DFTBA :)

~Emmy
  • edwardedward Posts: 108 ✭✭
    'ello, everyone! British Nerdfighter reporting in, here ... although I'm actually living in France at the moment, teaching English in a high school. I'm a big fan of Doctor Who, reading, the music of Owl City, languages in general, designing stuff, playing guitar, coxing rowing boats, drinking tea ... speaking of which ...

Hello! I am bexinterrobang (or Bex), I am British (English to be precise, though I don't like tea *gasp*) and I love Doctor Who, Castle, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Star Wars and BOOKS.

You don't like tea?!* That sort of thing should be banned under the Shadow Proclamation :P

-----

* Interrobang reference. See what I did there?
  • QEDQED Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'm from England and I've been on the various yourpants forums under this name before. 

I like films, games, comics and tv shows like Lost and the x-files. 
  • TeamO42TeamO42 Posts: 5
    Hey yous y'all you! My name is Timo, I'm an Esperantist living in Germany. (In fact, I recently started to make fun of the fact that my name is the Esperanto word for fear...yeah.)
    I've been a member of a local youth choir for, let's just say, half of my life, and playing the piano for a couple of years more, so that's something, I guess? :D

Very nice to meet you all.
  • NucleusDawnNucleusDawn Posts: 88 ✭✭
    PS:

I love tea, but only when it's raining (which is very rare in Israel).
    "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"