Hello! (Introductions)

Comments

• JuliaConfabsJuliaConfabs Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Julia from Baltimore!
    there's a nerdfighter for that: I can help with engineering & calculus topics, casual greek mythology, & anything Great Gatsby
  • a_mac12a_mac12 Posts: 8
    Amanda from Baltimore!
  • AlexAlex DCPosts: 178 ✭✭✭
    Hello, I'm Alex from DC. I love composing music and reading and I play french horn.
    The British Non-Tea Drinking Society (American branch) - All of the awesome, none of the tea.
  • KayteiKaytei Posts: 65 ✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Hi! I'm Kathryn! I live in Knoxville, I'm a recent graduate of the University of Tennessee and I just taped an episode of Wheel of Fortune!

Also a cat lover and a tea lover!

hmm.. and I need a photo...

ETA: Photo accomplished! 
    by Kaytei
    Watch my Wheel of Fortune episode air on February 21st! It's Pet Lovers week! 
  • Greetings from New York State, Nerdfighteria! My name is Alexis, a 14 year old transgendered woman. I love Minecraft and Nerdfighteria
    Welcome to the signature of the weirdest person ever.
    * Massive Gamer
    * Lesbian
      * Exception - <3's Trans Dude
      * Appreciation for male Beauty
    * Transgender
  • ArinaArina Posts: 28
    Hi!
    My name's Arina. I'm from Massachusetts. 
    I am definitely a tea person. I also really love playing the piano.
    DFTBA
  • bexinterrobangbexinterrobang Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    GUYS HAVE YOU NOTICED SOMEONE SWORE ON HERE AND IT TURNED INTO THE WORD PIZZZZAAAA

Please @ me when you want to say something to me!
    It's against my religion to hate: ask me about it if you're interested :)
    "Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person
    The non-tea drinkers... all of the awesome, none of the tea.
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants."

• charlieshaecharlieshae Posts: 2
    Hi! I'm Peter, and I'm from New Jersey. (Please don't associate me with Jersey Shore.) :P
    I'm a musician (mainly a clarinet player, but I also play a lot of other instruments) and I'm just a cool guy all around! :)
    And I like smileys. A lot. :D
  • bethanybethany Posts: 8
    hello hello! I'm Bethany. I'm 21 years old & from Maryland, well on my way to becoming a crazy cat lady.
  • NegaiBoshiNegaiBoshi Posts: 15
    Hello all!! I'm Kelsey, I'm from Colorado but I go to school in Washington (State, not DC). I'm an English major, I like art, reading and sometimes writing, video games, and a whole lot of other things I won't make you read. And I too am a lover of tea! 
  • shakeandblake92shakeandblake92 Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Hello I'm Blake!  Michigan.  University student, LGBT advocate, and future psychologist.
  • Laura_Laura_ Posts: 1
    Hello.
  • AdrienneAdrienne Posts: 25
    Hi guys, I'm Adrienne. I'm 23, currently living in Sacramento, CA, but moving to Santa Cruz soon. I'm an artist, a photographer, and a pretty hardcore Trekkie, and a very intense competitor when it comes to Mario Kart Wii.
    I like sandwiches
    in my hand which is
    right here.
  • Hi all, I'm Jess. I am 23, and I live in Denver. I'm an avid reader, mediocre cook, and an excellent source of random facts. It's so nice to meet everyone!
  • AdrienneAdrienne Posts: 25
    Hi all, I'm Jess. I am 23, and I live in Denver. I'm an avid reader, mediocre cook, and an excellent source of random facts. It's so nice to meet everyone!
    Hi Jess! Hit me with a random fact.
    I like sandwiches
    in my hand which is
    right here.
  • jackiewhitusjackiewhitus Posts: 20
    I'm Jackie, I'm from Michigan. Sophomore in high school.
    Tried other forums but had bad experiences, but so far this one is going well.
    I love Harry Potter, Nancy Drew, Team Starkid, and of course Nerdfighting!
    I'm in love with David Tennant's hair.
  • lishajanlishajan Posts: 6
    I'm Lisha and I'm from the great state of Washington in the US. However, I go to school at Brigham Young University in Utah. I'm a Latin American Studies major so I love anything and everything to do with that.

• AlagornBlackAlagornBlack Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 19
    Hey =)
    I'm from rural eastern Victoria, Australia, though am currently in Melbourne for university.
    I'm a bibliophile (especially fantasy) and love animals. 
    Our journey has been traced by his hooves
  • ThisIsLissThisIsLiss Posts: 23
    edward said:
    'ello, everyone! British Nerdfighter reporting in, here ... although I'm actually living in France at the moment, teaching English in a high school. 
    Hey everyone! I'm an English nerdfighter from London but currently based in Exeter for uni at the moment!

I love youtube (duh) and internet related things in general, big big big tv fan (I watch many shows from South Park to Mad Men to Vampire Diaries and True Blood) and I looooove all things cats and all things dogs.

ALSO - I haven't figured out the quote stuff but for the quote above by Edward I am actually half French too, whereabouts in France are you? I am from down South in Nice :)

French The Llama! 

This Is Liss!

DFTBA
  • SuibhneSuibhne Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012

Greetz und Salutz. My name is Sean. Here is a brief list of things that currently discribe me: Male; 26 Years old; living in Olympia, Washington, USA; father; chubby / over weight; skateboarder (without all of the cool tricks though, I'm too heavy for that); drummer; E]electronic "musician"; atheist; and overall lover of the Arts.

Things that I am not: Smoker; Drug Addict; Abusive Father; over-all douchebag (or so I hope, you all can be the judge of that).

You guys can fill in the blanks from there.

Cheers. Sorry I know that's an awkward introduction but I don't really care for introducing myself.

by Suibhne
  • HelleHelle Posts: 21
    Hi there! I'm Helle, and I'm a 21 year old girl from Norway! I'm currently studying language and literature, so surprise surprise: I really like reading! In addition I am a Whovian, Sherlockian, Potterhead and ...well, a lot more, really. I guess you'll just have to get to know me to know more!
  • phoenixowlphoenixowl Posts: 2
    I'm Bella from New South Wales, Australia. 
    I'm bad at random facts about myself but hi =D
  • jettis0njettis0n Posts: 6
    Hi! I'm Marissa, I live in New York, I'm fifteen and have a particular obsession with Doctor Who. (Sherlock and Supernatural and possibly Merlin, too, but who's counting?)

Reading and writing are my favorites and I do this thing where I can't sleep for weeks and then hibernate like a bear for a month.

Currently participating in my third year of NaNoWriMo, and I'm superrrrrrrrr behind. 
    "I have never met someone who wasn't important before."
  • KayteiKaytei Posts: 65 ✭✭
    I just want to add that I am a total Anglophile and I'm loving all the British love on here. Okay, carry on. 
    Watch my Wheel of Fortune episode air on February 21st! It's Pet Lovers week! 
  • I'm Jenn. I go by Sally Slytherin in the Harry Potter fandom. I'm from California. I really enjoy cheese.
  • blewupthesunblewupthesun Posts: 17
    edited November 2012
    Heyoo! I'm Alex and I currently live in Nottingham, but I'm not actually from Nottingham (or any other English-speaking country), so I have a fake-American accent which confuses everyone who meets me in person. Nice to meet you all! 

EDIT: I accidentally a word. 
    by blewupthesun

- Alex

• perfidiousperfidious Posts: 1
    Hello! I'm Emma! I currently reside in Portland, but California will always be home for me. I'm studying art in school right now, and I have a love/hate relationship with it. I enjoy mid 2000s pop punk, reading, and movies/television that I have emotional responses to. I also have a secret desire to be a hipster, therefore I can never be one.
  • 55_55_ Posts: 4
    My name is Sarah.
    I like cartoons, comedy, watching youtube videos, reading, listening to podcasts, playing video games, writing and drawing.
    My primary interests specifically are Final Fantasy VII and John Hodgman.
  • lenpuppylenpuppy Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'm Eleni, 20, from a little town in Australia. I'm yet to decide what I'm doing with my life after a short stint at university. I love YouTube, Harry Potter, music and spending my days scrolling through Tumblr.

I am more of a coffee drinker, but only because I need the caffeine hit when I wake up ;)
    i use #yolo un-ironically
  • nathans115nathans115 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭
    Whatsup, everyone?? I'm Nathan, i'm 18 years old, in college. I live in Michigan, in the USA. I love Nerdfighteria, I'm really obsessed with the internet in general, but Nerdfighteria is a huge part of that. 
    "Can't pee against the wind? Eat a Slice!" - Olan Rogers