Hello! (Introductions)

1444546474850»

Comments

• AnFaAnFa Hessen, GermanyPosts: 40
    Hello everyone!
    I'm AnFa, I'm German, I'm 19 years old, I have just finished school and am about to start studying physics. I like physics and reading and stuff. I started watching the vlogbrothers a bit less than a year ago, I found them through SciShow. :)
  • NeiroAtOpelCcNeiroAtOpelCc Denmark (Als)Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭
    Welcome :)

• DannoDanno IowaPosts: 98 ✭✭
    edited July 15

First time poster, life-long nerdfighter :D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS

seriously it amazes me that there aren't more of us say, 'i found the community X time ago, but i've always been a nerd.

welcome @FloofyMouse

and also welcome @AnFa i always love that there are so many ways to find your way to the community
    by Danno
  • GrandAdmiralZoobaGrandAdmiralZooba Posts: 1
    Hello Nerdfighteria. As you may have seen, my Username Is GrandAdmiralZooba. My real, first, name is Christian and for the longest time I have been, what I call, a passive Nerdfighter. I watched every vlogbrothers video but I was never really active in the community. I've always been a bit timid and afraid to put my self out there, but the time for shyness is over. I would like to make an honest effort to establish a really cool relationship with the nerdfighter community. As a lowly newbie, I would appreciate any help and advice from Nerdfighting veterans as to how to interact better with this awesome community. Anyway, I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you better.

GrandAdmiralZooba (Christian)
    My advice would be to just participate where you please. There are many great projects that could use your time and enthusiasm I'm sure

yeah, nothing really to add to what @NeiroAtOpelCc said, except welcome Christian/ @GrandAdmiralZooba
  • JayProducesStuffJayProducesStuff Posts: 6
    Hai. I'm new to the Nerfighteria forum. I have been active in the Nerdfighteria community for a couple months, but thought it is time to get an account on here. Is there some sort of starting ritual or something I need to do? I don't really use forums much.
    As overused as this might be,

DFTBA

There are no requirements, but feel free to entertain us

• beepbop1011beepbop1011 International Space StationPosts: 616 ✭✭✭
    @JayProducesStuff ayy newbie!
    We haven't had one for very long.
    You can sacrifice a virgin if you want but it's not a requirement.
    bzz bzz zzz bzz bzz zzz bzz bzz zzz bzz bzz zzz

You can sacrifice a virgin if you want but it's not a requirement.

o thank God, i thought i was the only one fighting my sarcastic urges in re: the ritual comment
  • JayProducesStuffJayProducesStuff Posts: 6
    Oh, so it's optional? Most forums I have tried didn't list that as an option. Good to know.
    As overused as this might be,

DFTBA