2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread

124»

Comments

• RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,883 ✭✭✭
    Oh horror. I've lost my Liverpool shirt...

...last time I saw it, it was on the top of the table :D
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo
    "If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing." - Bill Shankly

This marks the 24th consecutive year of disappointment, This one was particularly painful as up until about the last half hour of this season, there was still hope.

Yawn. Crick. Roll over. Go to work cranky... (I live in Sydney; so the matches ended at 2am our time).
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

Where oh where oh where are you Liverpool?
    Balotelli has been firing blanks, Sturridge still isn't asserting himself and Gerrard is looking a little long in the tooth - those pinpoint perfect passes aren't pulsating as they used to.

Villa now find themselves in 2nd and Liverpool are already languishing 6 points from the lead. This is a bad start. Chelsea have started and haven't dropped any points yet. Everyone will need to keep in step with them if they are to have a hope of winning the title.

• drumbrodrumbro Midnight Blue Rickenbacker 330 OKCPosts: 195 ✭✭✭
    American Liverpool supporter checking in.
    Liverpool FC has put me through a lot of mental stress this season, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
    As long as they can beat Man Utd, I'll be okay, though.
    "Rock and roll will never die because Neil Young said so."
  • destroyer_of_piesdestroyer_of_pies IowaPosts: 2
    Any Man C fans here?
    FA Cup Third Round:
    AFC Wimbledon to host Liverpool.

John green might be conflicted here. I want to see "Sports With John" for that match.