One word answer!

Comments

• the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 457
    Squids.

Something overrated?

The winds are blowing slightly warmer. A different, happier tune, is in the air. You are no longer the object of intense cravings, you are merely something I’d like immensely.

• AnFaAnFa Hessen, GermanyPosts: 68
    Insects.

How much did you like the last Vlogbrothers Video?
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 457
    LOTS!

Is skin stretchy?

The winds are blowing slightly warmer. A different, happier tune, is in the air. You are no longer the object of intense cravings, you are merely something I’d like immensely.

• AussieChic2000AussieChic2000 HogwartsPosts: 11
    Writer

Who is your favorite vlogbrother?
    Dave!

How is "writer" an answer to asking if skin is stretchy?

• RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,337 ✭✭✭
    Not

Did you answer a question from the wrong page?
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • AussieChic2000AussieChic2000 HogwartsPosts: 11
    Yes

Does that make me a bad person?
    Maybe.

If someone breaks the rules of the thread, what happens?

Nothing

Actually I get mildly annoyed for about half a second then laugh it off cause there are worse things that could happen, and then I don't care anymore.

What's your opinion on the peanut gallery and their opinions?
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
    Peanut-butter.

Mild irritation is a healthy reaction to most inconveniences in my opinion. No need to ever be too aggravated by most thing.

Pickles or lettuces?

Lettuces?

If Peter picked a pack of pickled peppers how many pickled peppers did Peter pick?
    Three

Who's peter?

Piper?

That's my answer and my question... I think his name was actually suppose to be Peter Piper but I'm not sure.
  • AnnMarieAnnMarie Posts: 4
    Yes.

If it feels good, tastes good, who's is it?
    Jeremy's.

How's the weather?

nice.

Can you recommend a book with a one-word-title?
    Holes

Review the last book you finished in one word.
  • AdamTheAlienAdamTheAlien Canby, Oregon/Tacoma, WashingtonPosts: 36 ✭✭
    Amazing!

What's your favorite word?
    - Adam J. Manley
    Bob

Did you know Kate is short for Bob?
  • rdf7rdf7 Posts: 1
    No

What is wrong with the political system in America?
    Trump

Why has he not been impeached yet?
  • AdamTheAlienAdamTheAlien Canby, Oregon/Tacoma, WashingtonPosts: 36 ✭✭
    Politics.

Why is the world so frustrating?
    - Adam J. Manley
    Humans.

Why would you want trump impeached?
    (From what I hear, the VP is worse)

Bigot

How is it even possible for anyone to be worse than Trump?
    Extremism.

Are you yellow?

No

Is anyone really yellow... other than characters on the Simpsons or Lego people?
    Yes.

Did you know that several diseases, (mostly of the liver and/or pancreas I think,) can make your skin turn yellow?
    Yes.

Do you know an someone named Larry?

Uncle

What's the meaning of this... this... whatever THIS is anyway?
  • leesharoseleesharose AustraliaPosts: 3
    edited October 14
    Entertainment

Have you read Turtles all the way Down?
    by leesharose