One word answer!

1229230231232233235»

Comments

• ilovetatwdilovetatwd Posts: 2
    Cardiologist.

What is your favorite word?
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 473 ✭✭
    To hear: yes
    To say: no

What’s your least favourite word?
    I don’t know if I’m smart. I do however, consider myself fairly knowledgeable and logical, which is a decent substitute at least.
  • RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,346 ✭✭✭
    Joke Answer, MacBe- finish that word and we're going to have problems.

Serious Answer, I can't actually answer in one word because I refuse to ever use that word. Starts with an N and is racist.

How is "cardiologist" an answer for "have you read Turtles all the way Down"?
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 473 ✭✭
    New-User

What’s the saltiest place on earth?
    I don’t know if I’m smart. I do however, consider myself fairly knowledgeable and logical, which is a decent substitute at least.
    SaltLakeCity

Is is wrong for me to cheat in my own thread?
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
    edited November 5
    Indubitably.

You may make up words, however. That’s just how English works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are you going to change your signature?
    by the_one_on_the_left
    Nope.

Why would I want to change it, it's full of Eric Idol awesomeness and references both Monty Python and Transformers with brilliant nonsense?