Favorite Vlogbrothers inside joke?

Just wondering.  What's your favorite?  It could be a quote, too.
"Yeah, they're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinking alone." --Billy Joel

Comments

• 77Palindrome77Palindrome New EnglandPosts: 14
    DFTBA, fitness for nerds, evil baby orphanage, Giraffe love, and the fox.
  • grevegreve Posts: 23
    "Who the eff is Hank?"
  • EddiPooEddiPoo UtahPosts: 8
    French the Llama, giant squid of anger, or the fact that everyone loves wearing John's moustachioed face on their chests.
  • katnisskittkatnisskitt Kitchener Ontario, CanadaPosts: 74
    edited July 2013
    FTL
    by katnisskitt
  • samchung_samchung_ Posts: 7
    DFTBA, IN your pants!, jokes, honestly i like all of them

• SANTA_ATE_CHICAGOSANTA_ATE_CHICAGO PennsylvaniaPosts: 2,637 ✭✭✭
    FTL!!!!!
    When is a door not a door? When someone steals the hinges.
  • MorboMorbo Posts: 69
    Hank is a pretty princess. It isn't well known, but I love it.
    I fear for Night Vale. I fear for all those caught between what they know and what they don't yet know they don't know.
  • Puppy sized elephants. :)
  • DFTBAllisonDFTBAllison Columbus, OhioPosts: 16
    Poof levels! I also love that "Nerdfighters" emerged from "Aero Fighters."
  • MommyDuBellMommyDuBell Oviedo, FLPosts: 54
    EBO

Puff Levels

Jokes
  • amazingaileen13amazingaileen13 FloridaPosts: 12
    I love all of the ones that have already been said.
    John Green, *insert stuff like favorite brother or best athlete*, in our hearts
    Best Wishes!
    Stuff on heads.
  • jupiterrocks24jupiterrocks24 Amestris, of course!Posts: 26
    I used French the Llama so much at Christmas my non-nerdfighter cousins kept on asking what was so good about frenching llamas. I just said I wanted the best for John Green. My nerdfighter cousin would always laugh.

Want to drive your cousins up the wall? Play apples to apples with them and every time a new green card is put down, figure out a character it describes from a fandom you all know. For me, it was Sherlock (When I got the whips card, I said "Irene Adler", and they nearly left the table.)

"Now I see. You're jealous. You're jealous of humans aren't you? According to you, humans are supposed to be a lot weaker than homunculi. And yet, even if they get discouraged after being beaten, and even if they get close to falling down after losing their paths, they continue to get up and fight. Everyone around them helps them get back up. And you're envious of that."

~Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist

• HannahIreneHannahIrene Posts: 19
    greve said:
    "Who the eff is Hank?"
    This. haha
  • MuseaMusea New Jersey (No, I'm not proud ._.)Posts: 1
    I like a lot of them, but "Who the eff is Hank?" is my favorite.
  • diveniredivenire CanadaPosts: 12
    Pretty much all the ones mentioned. In particular, "Who the eff is Hank?" and puff levels.
  • Floo_Powder_PowerFloo_Powder_Power GallifreyPosts: 86 ✭✭
    Oh geez. This is a hard one. I guess I'd have to say EBO, Who the eff is Hank, and puff levels (mainly because it applies to my hair situation)
  • NillieNillie Posts: 888 ✭✭✭
    This thread is pretty jokes.
  • IgnipotentIgnipotent Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭
    "That's right Hank, honey-badger ate the edge."
    You'll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips.  Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, 
    but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, 
    a living, breathing, screaming invitation to believe better things.
  • CrylhoundCrylhound Posts: 8
    Nillie said:
    This thread is pretty jokes.
    ^This one!

I also really like "Who the eff is Hank?" and the evil baby orphanage. Out of all the inside jokes (which are all pretty awesome), I enjoy those three the most.

I'd say DFTBA, but I'm not sure if it's more of an inside joke or an initialism to live by, lol.
  • CatherineCatherine Posts: 275 ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what my favorite was before, but now it's definitely Dave Green.
    Just for the sheer elaborateness of the backstory people are coming up with, and how it went from 0 to 60 in like two days.
  • MichaelMichael Posts: 3
    Catherine said:
    I'm not sure what my favorite was before, but now it's definitely Dave Green.
    Just for the sheer elaborateness of the backstory people are coming up with, and how it went from 0 to 60 in like two days.

FRENCH THE LLAMA yes!
  • PresidentDogPresidentDog Havre de Grace, MDPosts: 21
    My top 3 are John's puff levels, "Who the eff is Hank?" and the annual asking to John if he got any fishing boat proceeds over the past year. Speaking of that, has anyone asked him that yet this year?
    President Dog Takes On...: It's my animation review blog!

There's nothing going on between me and Cleo, though she did let me poo in her backyard once.
  • MarelBadger819MarelBadger819 Posts: 18
    I think the puff levels and puppy-sized elephants.
    Can someone explain who the eff is Hank? I've been watching old videos, and I'm about halfway through 2009. I still don't understand it.
  • GrammarGingerGrammarGinger Posts: 10
    John has called himself and Hank grapefruits in recent videos. I hope that continues to be a thing.

I also really enjoy puff levels and puppy-sized elephants.
    Grammar & Other Life Rules - a vlog about how weird and awesome the English language is
  • amanthasayamanthasay Posts: 3
    My favorite is probably Dave Green.
  • judgingfromafarjudgingfromafar Colorado (New Mexico in the summer)Posts: 24
    I have a lot: In my pants book thing, french the llama, puppy sized elephants, puff levels, fishing boat proceeds, giant squids of anger and who the eff is hank.
    I think i love all of them really but oh well.
  • MinaforthewinMinaforthewin Posts: 7
    "Who the eff is Hank?"
    "This suit...isn't all business"
    "Jokes"in place of "cool"
  • foreverellaforeverella New England, USAPosts: 24
    Fishing boat proceeds, French the llama, puppy sized elephants, EBO, I don't know, ALL OF THEM!! Also the yeti
    Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, - Emily Dickinson
  • heyitspaige1127heyitspaige1127 AlabamaPosts: 10

Oh my gosh! I can't choose...I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!

When it rains, look for rainbows; when it's dark, look for stars.