Favorite Vlogbrothers inside joke?

2»

Comments

• moder016moder016 MinneapolisPosts: 2
    No, I haven't scanned my club card, you passive aggressive robot sack of ketchup pee!
    Y'all smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die.
  • NackPTNackPT Posts: 41
    Definitely French the Llama and puppy sized elephants. 
  • MarenMaren St. Paul, MNPosts: 2
    DFTBA, In your pants, French the Llama, EBO, The Yeti, and ALL OF THEM!!! To many to choose from!
  • wonderlandweirdwonderlandweird mississippiPosts: 5
    dave green, evil baby orphanage, who the eff is hank, saying tfios instead of the fault in our stars, puff levels, pizza john, french the llama, puppy sized elephants, gaint squid of anger, gaint baby attack, nerdfighter gang sign, fireball wilson roberts, and in my pants to name my top favs  
  • MorduMordu Posts: 12
    I love Who the eff is Hank, French the Llama, and puppy sized elephants, although every time the question is asked, I keep thinking I wouldn't mind and elephant sized puppy as long as it was red so I could have my very own Clifford the Big Red Dog.
  • runaruna Posts: 71 ✭✭
    A lot of mine are from HankGames, haha, but I love Actual John Green, winkitty!, all of John's childhood books he wrote, "Hank tried to kill me with a hammer", "sometimes I feel we've been unfair to the giraffes", giant squid of anger, Kurt the Peep-eating Nerdfighter, Hankrolling, World Wide Web Girl, humping the town, oh so many more.  Thanks for creating this thread, it's a really wonderful walk through memory lane.  
  • anyaspaizanyaspaiz FloridaPosts: 38
    The tiny chickens have invaded

It is easy to forget how full the world is of people, full to bursting, and each of them imaginable and consistently misimagined.

- John Green
  • KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    EBO, FTL, Wait for it ... the Mongols (Though that was Crash Course), find the nearest cat and lick it.
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • geekfighterprincessgeekfighterprincess MichiganPosts: 5
    I can't decide I think either who the eff is hank or or sighning madness 
    No EEEEdge - Hank Green
  • anyaspaizanyaspaiz FloridaPosts: 38
    I think I like NO EDGE better... :)

It is easy to forget how full the world is of people, full to bursting, and each of them imaginable and consistently misimagined.

- John Green
  • reDBoot39reDBoot39 Posts: 1
    I would have to say French the llama, "This suit...isn't all business.", and the Swindontown Swoodlypoopers. (I know that's from hankgames but they say it on vlogbrothers too, ok?)
  • BriRose23BriRose23 MarylandPosts: 1,414 ✭✭✭
    I've noticed that most people can't choose a favorite joke hahaha

I like tiny chickens, giant squid of anger, and best wishes (do we count that as a joke?)

There is no darkness as dark as great light corrupted - Lauren Kate

TUMBLR    GOODREADS     TWITTER    FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM    ANOBII

• Friendship2Friendship2 New JerseyPosts: 15
    In Your Pants, French The Llama, Fishing Boat Proceeds, and Pizza John.
  • MyNameIsEricMyNameIsEric Posts: 20
    Who the eff is Hank? And French the llama!
  • Gosh, this is so hard ...
    "Who the eff is Hank???" and putting stuff on your head (this is the ultimate cure for sadness, I always have to laugh)
  • nietsneknarfrotcivnietsneknarfrotciv Geneva, New YorkPosts: 5
    TINY. CHICKEN.
    Never knowing what day it is.
    In Your Pants
    BEST WISHES!