Fave Universe/company?

claraoswaldclaraoswald Hogwarts Posts: 120 ✭✭
edited June 2013 in Comics
i just put up options for the major ones, go ahead and vote and/or comment!

_.•__WE THINK TOO MUCH AND FEEL TOO LITTLE. 

(_______. + ‘ ¯ ‘ +.

_‘ + . _ .  ‘ ____•._))

Fave Universe/company? 23 votes

DC
21%
KiarmattierenLucreadoceanpotionThomasAlexander 5 votes
Marvel
52%
ThatsNoDooryardQEDAdamTheAlienwaiehseMarcellaQueenie59emyrocksZycantAlphageorgef61UnitatoNevermoremindlessgeneral 12 votes
Darkhorse
4%
theletterfifteen 1 vote
Vertigo
8%
clausitclaraoswald 2 votes
4%
Morbo 1 vote
other
8%
saveartaxStupidPseudo 2 votes

Comments

• ThatsNoDooryardThatsNoDooryard Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Marvel
    I used to be a hardcore DC fanboy, but lately I've been finding their characters a little too dark and unrelatable. Marvels characters have always been, to me anyways, written in a fashion where they almost feel real. I find that this makes them much more fun to read. Although the new Star Wars ongoing from Dark Horse is really going strong right now and only seems to get better.

• QEDQED Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    Marvel
    I've always gravitated more towards Marvel but I'm not sure there is a particular reason why other than they have more characters I am interested in.

Isn't the Vertigo universe partially connected to the DC universe or did they get rid of that?
  • ZycantAlphaZycantAlpha Kent, WAPosts: 30
    Marvel
    In the battle between Marvel and DC, Marvel wins just by the fact that their heroes (for the most part) aren't invincible except for one single thing.
  • claraoswaldclaraoswald Hogwarts Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Vertigo
    wow. ok im the only person who voted for vertigo....
    I also really like image (i mean HAVE YOU EVEN READ MORNING GLORIES????)

_.•__WE THINK TOO MUCH AND FEEL TOO LITTLE. 

(_______. + ‘ ¯ ‘ +.

_‘ + . _ .  ‘ ____•._))

• digitalsleepdigitalsleep USAPosts: 73 ✭✭
    Marvel is my favorite. Always will be. Although I find myself more attracted to DC (primarily for the various Batman series) as of late.
  • UnitatoUnitato Posts: 2
    Marvel
    In my opinion, DC Comics have the two greatest heroes of all time, but marvel has better heroes in general.
  • clausitclausit EnglandPosts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭
    Vertigo
    Fables FTW
    You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted but mostly they're darked. A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin. Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win?
  • MorboMorbo Posts: 69
    edited February 2014
    ....am I really the only person who likes The Walking Dead this much?
    I mean, Vertigo is close, primarily because of Sandman, but The Walking Dead, man.
    by Morbo
    I fear for Night Vale. I fear for all those caught between what they know and what they don't yet know they don't know.