Toronto Nerdfighters

I wasn't sure if I was included in the golden Horseshoe. So, I figured I would make a Toronto specific discussion. I can only imagine that there are other nerdfighters in this big beautiful city. So, as a somewhat shy nerdfighter, I thought I would say hi!.

Comments

• joaczachjoaczach Posts: 1
    Hey I'm out in courtice/Oshawa and am yet to acquire knowledge of any nerdfighters in my area! I mean there must be some people!
  • EltuineEltuine Posts: 1
    I'm from Richmond Hill, just north of TO. I wish I could find some other Nerdfighters! I recently moved back from school, and finding new friends is hard when one is painfully shy. Anyone want to meet up at a restaurant or something? 
  • KoriKori Ontario CanadaPosts: 16 ✭✭✭
    joaczach said:
    Hey I'm out in courtice/Oshawa and am yet to acquire knowledge of any nerdfighters in my area! I mean there must be some people!
    I used to be from Whitby, now im up north near Owen Sound, but I do have family in Whitby still.
  • RandomPerson07RandomPerson07 in the TARDISPosts: 3
    Hi, I'm new to Nerdfighteria and I live in Etobicoke, on Lakeshore, which I'm also relativity new to - just moved here in late August for University - I'd love to meet some Nerdfighters, they must exist in my area! 
  • KoriKori Ontario CanadaPosts: 16 ✭✭✭
    I am 3 hours north/west of toronto, but if there are some people on the way from my house to toronto I could pick them up on the way and carpool for a meeting. That would be fun
  • claraoswaldclaraoswald Hogwarts Posts: 120 ✭✭
    hey guys, Im from Toronto/Scarborough, so if you plan a meetup just let me know :3 

_.•__WE THINK TOO MUCH AND FEEL TOO LITTLE. 

(_______. + ‘ ¯ ‘ +.

_‘ + . _ .  ‘ ____•._))

• TheWigginsTheWiggins TorontoPosts: 16
    Hey Toronto nerdfighters. Quite the scandal-plagued city we have here, eh? 
    @TheWiggins Not to mention yesterdays headline in the metro: "Man arrested in complex maple syrup robbery" 

(_______. + ‘ ¯ ‘ +.

_‘ + . _ .  ‘ ____•._))

• meghannbradleyymeghannbradleyy Ontario, CanadaPosts: 10
    So toronto area nerdfighters DO exist! I was beginning to think they were a myth. I am from around Oshawa so about an hour away from toronto. I'd love to get to know some of you guys! So feel free to message me any time :)
  • noora_m97noora_m97 Posts: 2
    Toronto area too ! :)
    I really wanted the Vlogbrothers to come to Buffer Feast.
    Anyone here go?
    yep! I wnet to the Charlie and Wheezy shows! They were great, and bufffer pretymuch went off without a hitch! So perhaps nextyear, or the year after we'll get a hank and john sow :)

(_______. + ‘ ¯ ‘ +.

_‘ + . _ .  ‘ ____•._))