• MorboMorbo Posts: 69
    Assuming general:
    1. Mesa
    2. Delta
    3. Creek
    4. Pond
    5. Wetland
    Top 5 favorite web series.
    I fear for Night Vale. I fear for all those caught between what they know and what they don't yet know they don't know.
  • SANTA_ATE_CHICAGOSANTA_ATE_CHICAGO PennsylvaniaPosts: 2,637 ✭✭✭
    No order
    Hills
    Mountains
    Rivers
    Lakes
    Canyons
    When is a door not a door? When someone steals the hinges.
    @SANTA_ATE_CHICAGO Your signature reminds me of xkcd. Which is to say, it's hilarious and awesome.
    I fear for Night Vale. I fear for all those caught between what they know and what they don't yet know they don't know.
    edited September 2013
    Morbo said:
    @SANTA_ATE_CHICAGO Your signature reminds me of xkcd. Which is to say, it's hilarious and awesome.
    I'm glad it made you happy :)
    by SANTA_ATE_CHICAGO
  • RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,223 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Well sense no one answered the 5 favorite web series question...

1. Red vs. Blue

(Based on the Halo games, produced by Rooster Teeth. Most episodes are recorded directly in game but the more recent series have mixed in some original animation that just looks freaking awesome. And I love Caboose.)

2. Platoon of Power Squadron

(AKA PoPs)

3. MyMusic Show

(Created by a different set of YouTube Brothers who are not John and Hank.)

4. Fallout Nuka Break

(Live action series obviously based on the Fallout video games. I would put this higher on the list but I really don't like the video games it's based on. I just like the series because it doesn't even look like a low budget YouTube series. It looks like a professional T.V. series which is just impressive.)

5. Queens of King's

The last one would be higher on the list except episodes from them are even rarer now sense they have to animate it on their own. It should not be confused with Kings of Queens. Queens of King's is about mostly female super heroes from King's Row, one of the zones from City of Heroes. The original episodes were recorded in game but sense they shut down their game severs they can't do that anymore. I use to play City of Heroes and I got into this series because my main character was a Defender and they were one of the few groups of people at the time who understand that Defenders do more than just heal. "Heal me!" "Sure, let me just shoot you with my healing arrow." is still one of the funniest lines from that show.

Five favorite fictional characters who know that they're fictional.
    by RialVestro
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
    They're a thing? That's awesome!
  • lovelikeangelslovelikeangels ValyriaPosts: 276 ✭✭✭
    .....is that even a thing? because i can't think of any. stop making this game hard people!

gimme 5 stores you always hit up
    If you are plagued by externals, it is not they who trouble you, but the importance you give them.
    Marcus Aurelius
    BAM!
    GameStop
    Walmart (I'm not rich ok. Stop judging meeeeeeee :'( )
    The convenience store near my house (I'd name it but there's probably a stalker here somewhere who would track me down)
    Bavarian Pretzel (kiosks count right?)

5 favorite snacks
  • forgettingitsthereforgettingitsthere CanadaPosts: 1,512 ✭✭✭
    1. My friend's homemade cookies that I coerce her into making whenever we watch Game of Thrones (comfort food in necessary)
    2. Old Dutch All Dressed Chips
    3. Sour Patch Kids
    4. Fuzzy Peaches
    5. Salt and Pepper Chicken wings

Top 5 siblings

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” 

- George R.R. Martin

edited September 2013
    (You read my signature didn't you Squidward?)
    1) Green
    2) Myself and my brother
    3) Jackson (Of the Percy variety. And I'm assuming half siblings count)
    4) Wiggins (Ender's Game)
    5) Dumbledore

5 favorite times of day
    by SANTA_ATE_CHICAGO
    .....is that even a thing? because i can't think of any. stop making this game hard people!

gimme 5 stores you always hit up
    Yes that is an actual thing. It's called breaking the 4th wall. Deadpool/Wade Wilson is one such character and he makes it painfully obviously that he knows he's a fictional character. There's also Meowth from Pok'emon, I can't remember what episode it was but it was in one of the first gen cartoons where he directly states the fact that they're in a cartoon. I think that's the only time it's ever mentioned but I didn't watch any of the later series. Anyway Meowth still counts. You could also include any children's show character sense all they do is talk to their audience. Dora the Explorer, Steve from Blues Clues, ect. You could also include Walter or any other ventriloquist dummy as long as they know they're a puppet. As long as it's a fictional character who either directly states the fact that they're in a comic book, T.V. show, movie, or video game or they directly speak to the audience it counts.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
    I at least knew that it was called breaking the fourth wall. It's a Scribblenauts achievment!
    I at least knew that it was called breaking the fourth wall. It's a Scribblenauts achievment!
    It's also something you can learn more about if you take drama classes. ;)
    I see.. the classical approach of the invisible wall of a stage not a screen.
    edited September 2013
    I see.. the classical approach of the invisible wall of a stage not a screen.
    That invisible wall exists weather it's on stage or on screen. The only difference is instead of the rule being don't look directly at the audience it's don't look directly at the camera. There's a video I made where I was looking around in different directions just to cover up the fact that I had to look at the camera to make sure I actually stayed in frame. Clever editing helped too. The joys of not having a camera man.
    by RialVestro
    I was just referring to the fact that the fourth wall was a term before there were screens.
    edited September 2013
    I was just referring to the fact that the fourth wall was a term before there were screens.
    Well yeah, it was originally a theater term. I thought that went without saying. I think Puck from Midsummer Night's Dream was original 4th Wall Breaker.
    by RialVestro
    Well yeah, it was originally a theater term. I thought that went without saying. I think Puck from Midsummer Night's Dream was original 4th Wall Breaker.
    Stop making me doubt how much trivia I know! Spider blood is clear! There, now I feel better.
    Well... I'm an actor... what do you expect from me... I'm also arachnophobic... not sure what spiders have to do with this conversation but you win.

5 favorite times of day

1. the 10 or so minutes of falling asleep
    2. limbo-land before waking up...kinda.
    3. any time there is food going into my mouth, though i quite like breakfast with some netflix.
    4. coming home from work o'clock.
    5. shower time.

what are 5 things you like touching?
    If you are plagued by externals, it is not they who trouble you, but the importance you give them.
    Marcus Aurelius
    Well... I'm an actor... what do you expect from me... I'm also arachnophobic... not sure what spiders have to do with this conversation but you win.
    Funny thing is I'm also a terrible arachnophobe.
    @lovelikeangels
    In no particular order:
    My Chromebook{I always use it while nerdfighting[Boom. Nerdfighter got verbed.(Boom. Obscure Calvin&Hobbes reference.)]}
    Cats
    Bonsai
    This small block of wood I like carrying
    Water
    Top five favorite Hank/John channels. 
    For once in order

1) vlogbrothers
    2) Crash Course
    3) mental_floss
    4) Scishow
    5) Truth or Fail

5 things people do that bother you the most.
    In order...

1. Child abuse.

2. Hypocritical behavior.

3. Hating anyone that's different.

4. Using people to get whatever you want no matter how much you have to hurt them to do it.

5. Placing blame on people or things while remaining blissfully ignorant on the actual issue you're complaining about.

And I already asked a question that never got answered so... Hey look the post comment button.
  • undumbblondeundumbblonde CanadaPosts: 555 ✭✭✭
    ^ It's a little too much thinking for this time of night for that question so I'm going to have to pass..

Top 5 favourite trees?
    in no order

1. sequoias
    2. pines
    3. beech
    4. walnut
    5. mulberry

top 5 favorite childhood tv shows?
    Marcus Aurelius
    1. Beast Wars

2. The Batman Superman Adventures

3. Spider-man

4. Animaniacs

5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

In case you can't tell, I watched a lot of cartoons in the 90's.
    Excellent choices, although, as a reference, I would have included Candle Cove.
    There doesn't seem to be one. Top 5 Favorite Kinds of Harry Potter Slash Fiction.
  • TheSmirkinGherkinTheSmirkinGherkin New JerseyPosts: 45
    1, Mcway Cove
    2. Onondaga Cave
    3. The Old Man of Hoy
    4. Lysefjord
    5. the Appalachian Mountains

The last 5 people you kissed OR thought about kissing. You don't have to specify which ;)
  • ashimmer13ashimmer13 Seattle, WA, USAPosts: 109 ✭✭

That smell right after it rains.

Which weirdly enough has a name, petrichor! Can you tell I'm from the Pacific Northwest and I'm a word nerd? 

Vicki said:
    5 favourite landforms
    I'm going on the basis that you are thinking of ones with names... So here it goes: 

1. Mt. Rainier
    2. Crater Lake
    3. Cliffs of Moher
    4. Giant's Causeway
    5. The Columbia River Gorge at The Gorge Amphitheater in Washington State 
    (I've seen in real life 1, 2, and 5... I'm sure the Grand Canyon would make my list if I had actually visited it and the Half Dome or El Capitan in Yosemite as well if I hadn't been a baby the only two times I'd been there)  

5 favorite painters
    "Every artist was first an amateur." 
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson
    "It is well to have as many holds upon happiness as possible"
    -Henry Tilney, Chapter 22 of Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey