5 Things

Comments

• BorisTheSpiderBorisTheSpider Posts: 74
    1. SNAPDRAGONS!!!!!
    2. Roses
    3. Lantana
    4. Daffodils!
    5. Idk man tigerlilies I guess I just enjoy flowers as they pass through my life I don't know their names

Five foods you absolutely can't stand to eat.
  • KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    1. Cherimoya
    2. Peach
    3. Watermelon
    4. Banana
    5. Raspberry

5 WORST emotions.
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • clausitclausit EnglandPosts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭
    1) Self pitty
    2) Self Loathing
    3) Hatred
    4) Apathy
    5) Snoberry

5 favorite things to do alone
    You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted but mostly they're darked. A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin. Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win?
  • KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    1. Read
    2. Watch Dr. Who
    3. Read
    4. Invent fictional worlds.
    5. Read

5 things you wouldn't want to do alone.
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2015

I break the list to clarify that to me, any Doctor Who episode over 1 hour sans commercials is a movie
    In reality the only Doctor Who movies are with Paul McGann the 8th Doctor and Peter Cushing who's movies are not even an official part of the Doctor Who universe but are actually just retellings of two of William Hartnell's adventures.

"5 things you wouldn't want to do alone."

1. Watch a romantic movie in public
    2. Eat dinner at a fancy restaurant.
    3. Shop for women's cloths
    4. Sleep
    5. Shower

Though the last two I do anyway, in case you couldn't tell this is all stuff to do with a romantic partner.

5 things you wouldn't want to do in public.
    by RialVestro
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
    1. Get a medical procedure done
    2. Anything involving nudity
    3. Actually anything you would do in a bathroom
    4. Blast music super super loud
    5. Clip my toenails

5 things you can do today that you couldn't do yesterday.
    1. Eat
    2. Watch TV
    3. See the bae
    4. Go online
    5. Go outside

The first five things you bought with your own money.
    1. Birthday present for my little brother
    2. Chocolate bar
    3. Clarinet reed
    4. Pack of gum
    5. Donated to charity.

5 things getting in the way of your dreams.
    1) Money (or lack thereof)
    2) Societal expectation
    3) Lack of determination
    4) Cosmic apathy
    5) Video Games

5 favorite people ever
    You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted but mostly they're darked. A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin. Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win?
    1. (tie) John Green/Hank Green
    2. Leonardo da Vinci
    3. Genghis Khan because awesome
    4. Actually most people who reshaped history are pretty cool
    5. Henry

5 things you wish existed
    1. Cure for cancer
    2. Hinged butter dishes
    3. More bunnies
    4. Better LGBT representation in the media
    5. Star Trek

Five things you wish didn't exist
    1. Mosquitoes
    2. THIS
    3. The color beige
    4. Sexist, racists, homophobics and other bigots
    5. The gender-binary system

Five historical events you wish you could have seen.
    1) Abraham Lincolns Inaugural adress
    2) Queen live at Rock in Rio
    3) Woodstock music festival
    3) The completion of the pyramid at Giza
    4) Richard Feynmann give a lecture
    5) The first test of a Nuclear Bomb

5 favorite periods of history
  • SANTA_ATE_CHICAGOSANTA_ATE_CHICAGO PennsylvaniaPosts: 2,637 ✭✭✭
    1) Now
    2) "Dark" Ages
    3) Ancient Greece
    4) Victorian England
    5) 1910's America

As you can see, they're mostly composed of conflict between good and horrible.

5 favorite moms
    When is a door not a door? When someone steals the hinges.
    1. Mine
    2. Harry Potter's mom
    3. Eve Curie's mom (aka Marie Curie)
    4. Uhhhhh, idunno.
    5. Sorry, don't know many moms.

5 historical events you're GLAD you missed.
    1) Black Death
    2) Bombing of Hiroshima
    3) Battle of Stalingrad
    4) Sack of Constantinople
    5) Dashcon

5 Favorite leaders
  • RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭
    1) Christ
    2) Bill Shankly
    3) Clement Attlee
    4) Chris Watson
    5) Kurt Schumacher

5 things that absolutely must be on a pizza.

"I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo
    1) Cheese
    2) Tomato sauce
    These two literally absolute must be on a pizza. Otherwise it is not defined as pizza.
    3) Sausage
    4) What you like
    5) What the people you're sharing with like

5 favorite flags

1. Seychelles
    2. Bhutan
    3. Macedonia
    4. Hong Kong
    5. Kiribati

Obviously, I have an affinity for the color red.  I also like St. Pierre and Miquelon, but I decided it was a little, um, busy.

5 favorite government systems (Democracy, monarchy, communism, etc.)
    In order:
    1) Pure Democracy with a figurehead monarchy
    2) Pure Democracy
    3) I hate
    4) everything
    5) else

I'd also like to point out the communism isn't a government system, it's an economic system consistent only with pure democracy and anarchy

5 worst flags (I'm a bit of a vexilology nerd)
    1.Cyprus
    2. Greenland drives me nuts for some inexplicable reason
    3. NEPAL, PLEASE HAVE A RECTANGULAR FLAG!  They have a weird-looking flag but a rectangular country.  Weird.
    4. Uganda.  Get a more realistic chicken to be your mascot.
    5. Uzbekistan.  The color bars are different lengths, moon is squished, and too many stars

5 best countries by SHAPE ALONE.
    1)Japan
    2) Thailand
    3) Italy
    4) Canada
    5) Egypt

5 Best languages
    1) Dutch
    2) German
    3) English
    4) Swedish
    5) Lolcat

5 most stupid rules in your native language
    1) STUPID STUPID PAST-TENSE RULES
    2) Tons of words have 2 or more different spellings: Donut/doughnut, orderves/hors d ouevres, color/colour, the list goes on and on.
    3) "oo", it can be pronounced like in "book", "tool", OR like in "cooperate" which is stupid because JUST PUT A HYPHEN
    4) All vowel pronunciations are pretty much random, but not as bad as "oo"
    5) You can just throw in the towel when it comes to parentheses.

5 favorite countries by NAME alone.
    1) Papa New Guinea
    2) El Salvador
    3) Ivory Coast
    4) Uzbekistan
    5) Vatican City

5 favorite cities
    1) San Francisco
    2) Rome
    3) Venice
    4) New York
    5) Paris

5 least favorite cities.
  • RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭
    1. Sydney - We're obsessed with property. We know squat all about fashion but isn't the harbour pretty.
    2. London - When you are tired of London you are tired of life... London is a great wen upon British and the least English city of all.
    3. Los Angeles - The City of Angels... because angels do not have to sit on the 5 for four hours going nowhere fast.
    4. Copenhagen - Probably in Denmark... good luck in finding a parking spot. 
    5. Canberra - The Heart of The Nation... and the city of roundabouts and weird on ramps. If you want to go somewhere, you should drive exactly in the opposite direction.

5 most favourite cities. 
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo
    1) London
    2) Rome
    3) Paris
    4) Barcelona
    5) Valpariso

5 favorite mountains
    1) ANY
    2) MOUNTAIN
    3) THAT
    4) IS A
    5) VOLCANO

5 favorite volcanoes.
    1) Versuvius
    2) Krakatoa
    3) Mt Etna
    4) Mt Fuji
    5) Osorno

5 favorite bodies of water