Would You Rather

arachellearachelle Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭
The point of the game as I understand it is pretty simple. There's two options, you pick the one you'd prefer, and then give two options to the next person. 

Would you rather:

Get your foot stepped on by an elephant
or
Be pursued by a non-stinging wasp non-stop for a month
"Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey... stuff."

Comments

• leFailFishleFailFish EnglandPosts: 403 ✭✭✭
    Be pursued by a wasp... because for the next month I have to wear insect repellent 24/7 so it won't be too close ;)

Would you rather:

Be the Doctor's companion
    or
    Go to Hogwarts
    'I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.' Fandoms are life. I am not a psychopath, I am a high-functioning fangirl.
  • jimspider13jimspider13 Miss London, UKPosts: 3,916 ✭✭✭
    Be the doctors companion. Hogwarts is still a school no matter what your learning.

Would you rather:
    Be permanently invisible
    Or
    Always be the centre of atenchtion everywhere you go.
  • RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,311 ✭✭✭
    Invisible

Also this thread is kinda similar to this one.

Would you rather eat everything in this video for the next year or not anything for a week?
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • arachellearachelle Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭
    ...I should not have watched that video while eating breakfast. I'd be unhappy but I think I'd prefer to fast for a week rather than eat all of that stuff. Some of it's just nasty. x.o

Also, drat. I can never come up with anything original! -shakes her fist in frustration-

Would you rather walk barefoot on a hot road for a mile, or go without shoes for the rest of your life?
    "Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey... stuff."
    Go without shoes for the rest of my life... Going insane from cabin fever and claustrophobia sounds better than my feet hurting from walking outside with no shoes on. Well actually I could still go out onto the porch with no shoes so it really wouldn't be that bad.

Would you rather spend all of winter in the same cloths (you could never take them off) or all of summer totally naked?
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • Queenie59Queenie59 Posts: 29
    Hmm, spend all winter in the same clothes. Summers can get quite chilly here xD

Would you rather date Legolas or Aragorn?

“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home. ― Anna Quindlen

edited July 2013
    Well I had no idea who you were talking about and had to look it up then I realized they're both dudes. Being a straight guy I wouldn't date either of them. How about I let someone else answer this question.
    by RialVestro
    Aragon he's human and there for mortal.
    Die in the hunger games
    Or
    Die from receiving a dementors kiss.
    If the dementor is a woman I'll take that one otherwise Hunger Games.

Would you rather find a real life Death Note and use it to kill criminals or open a real life gate of truth and be able to do Alchemy.
  • EskimoPenguinEskimoPenguin Netherlands , BredaPosts: 7
    If being a very stupid (and i mean annoyingly stupid like denying the holocaust) person is a crime than the deathnote otherwise I would still choose the deathnote.

would you rather jump of a building and die?
    or
    drink a poison that gives you inmense pain but survive?
    Well I'm already in immense pain so even though I'm afraid of heights I'd rather take the option that kills me.

Would you rather be an immortal that still ages normally or be a mortal that stays young?
  • bluesapphire2000bluesapphire2000 IndiaPosts: 150 ✭✭
    Be a mortal that stays young. Being immortal AND ageing is not a nice combination. It will be like suffering but not dying.

Would you rather be a worried genius or a happy simpleton?
    I've been both... worried genius is better...

Would you rather be forever alone or date and eventually marry someone you can't stand?
  • Forever alone, I don't believe that romance is an essential part of a fulfilling life.

Would you rather outlive the universe or die in two weeks?
    Die in two weeks please! Even if I wasn't in constant pain why would I ever want to live that long? Watching everyone and everything I've ever cared about die while I go on to live. Plus where would I live when there's no more universe? That just sucks way worse than only having two weeks to live.

Would you rather be on an air plane that's going to crash or be on a boat that's going to sink?
  • VickiVicki Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm ... there's probably greater likeliness of surviving a boat incident, but plane crashes are statistically very rare, and if fatal, would be quicker and therefore less painful. Therefore, plane crash. 

Would you rather run a mile, jump a style, or eat a country pancake?
    "This is not words. This is just squiggles on a page.This is notation." - Vi Hart
    I reside in the land of the last ones. 

• Queenie59Queenie59 Posts: 29
    What's a country pancake?
    I'd run a mile.

Would you rather speak fluent Spanish or Italian?

“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home. ― Anna Quindlen

• RuchRuch Posts: 109
    Fluent Italian, my school only teaches Spanish

Would you rather name your child Amun or Ani?
    Ani

Would you rather piss off the Hulk or be a Red Shirt on Star Trek?
    Be a Red Shirt

Would you rather be cut off from the Internet or forced to watch youtube every waking hour (you get food and water but still have to watch youtube while eating and drinking)?
  • bluesapphire2000bluesapphire2000 IndiaPosts: 150 ✭✭
    Watch youtube every waking hour. No internet is something that is possible for me  

Would you rather be dumb or blind?

Be blind, I have seen stupidity in my school. They don't think about anything and they really don't live or think about anything other than the explicitly stated.

Would you rather read a book or write a book?
    Depends on the book but I think write a book. If I'm writing it than it can be whatever I want. And I'm assuming that I can only read that one book.

Would you rather be on stage or in front of a camera?
  • lovelikeangelslovelikeangels ValyriaPosts: 276 ✭✭✭
    hmmm
    stage.

would you rather live in a constantly rainy climate, or one where it's scorching hot and never rains?
    If you are plagued by externals, it is not they who trouble you, but the importance you give them.
    Marcus Aurelius
    Whichever option doesn't have me soaking wet (either from rain or sweat) in less time than it takes to walk to the mail box.

Would you rather eat the yellow snow or the brown snow?
    Yellow, you didn't say it was off the ground so I'm imagining the yellow snow cones that the yeti from monsters inc made.
    You forgot to ask a question.
    edited July 2013
    Yellow, for the same reason.

Would you rather die alone, never married, childless, friendless and your family hates you or die with many kids, some from your many disfunctional relationships and others from random people you met, but have amazing relations with your children, family and friends?
    by Ruch
  • lovelikeangelslovelikeangels ValyriaPosts: 276 ✭✭✭
    the latter. because PIZZZAA da world and haters gon hate but at least i had a fulfilling life.

would you rather win an emmy or an oscar?
    If you are plagued by externals, it is not they who trouble you, but the importance you give them.
    Marcus Aurelius
    Oscar, this may sound crazy but, if I got an Emmy once my TV show is prob still running so I could get another one the next year. If I get an Oscar, I could just never do another movie again to avoid getting awards. I want to stay out of the limelight.

Would you rather have blind hope/faith in a supreme being that may or may not be there OR fear one you know for fact is real?