Would You Rather

Comments

• RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,346 ✭✭✭
    Neither, because both choices are grammatically incorrect. If you're saying may or may not be there that's not blind hope/faith. If you're saying that s supreme being is real without proof of his existence that is blind hope/faith. If you had worded that correctly you're making me choose between religion or agnostic, I'm actually atheist but sense that's not an option I'd go with agnostic.

If you knew you were going to die soon anyway would you rather just wait for it or go out on your own terms?
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • RuchRuch Posts: 109
    Wait it out, prefferebly spend time with family, friends and finish my bucket list.

Sorry for the confusing wording. I meant blind love/devotion of supreme being vs. fearing a supreme being. I got it from something I heard. "You don't love God, you fear Him."

Would you rather love a murderer or murder your lover.
    I think love a murderer.

Would you rather live a short happy life or survive a long miserable life.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
    Short and happy

Would you rather kill a man who saved 1000 lives or take 1000 lives?
    Take 1000 lives. You never said who's lives I had to take so I'll just kill criminals and terminally ill people who are going to die anyway.

Would you rather loose all your hair or grow extra hair so you look like an ape.
    Lose my hair, it would be impossible to keep it groomed properly if like an ape.

Would you rather live in the land of extremely bi-polar unpredictable weather or the land of extreme yet very predictable seasons?
    Predictable because then I could just pack up my trailer and get the hell out where as the other one I risk being caught in the middle of it.

Would you rather be a giant transforming robot from space or a pony.
    A unicorn pegasus pony, you never specified what type of pony and if gaint transforming robots exist then unicorn pegasus ponies should to.

Would rather watch netflix/hulu or youtube?
    edited July 2013
    You know you missed the part where they are giant TRANSFORMING robots.

It was a trick question. lol

YouTube.

Oh I almost forgot to ask a question. Would you rather improv or memorize a script?
    by RialVestro
    Improv, Improv, Improv

Would you rather do improv with nerdfighters via skype/Google+/something of the sort or do scripted LARPing?
    edited July 2013
    The first one... because I hate the word larp, it sounds like some sort of weird growth or something.

Would you rather be on Who's Line is it Anyway as a performer or as a random audience member who gets dragged up on stage anyway?
    by RialVestro
    Random audience member

Would you rather be pokemon trainer or one of the DigiDestined?
    DigiDestined unless I can just catch all the Legendary Pok'emon.

Would you rather be so stupid that after 15 years you still haven't figured out that every Pok'emon says their name or wear goggles on your head at all times for no particular reason.
    Goggle, come on Z87+ high impact goggles are even awesomer than sunglasses

Would you rather wear a trench coat for the rest of your life or live in a trench?
    Ruch said:
    Goggle, come on Z87+ high impact goggles are even awesomer than sunglasses

Would you rather wear a trench coat for the rest of your life or live in a trench?
    Wear a trench coat! I'd never want to live in a trench, I'd rather take my chances with heat stroke.

Would you rather be killed by Deathstroke or Deadpool?
  • emyrocksemyrocks Posts: 25
    Hard one but I think blind hope Would you rather kill a unicorn or have a puppy sized elephant
  • katnisskittkatnisskitt Kitchener Ontario, CanadaPosts: 74
    Have a puppy sized elephant. 

Would you rather have to only eat your least favorite food for the rest of your life or have to go up to a random stranger everyday and say something personal about yourself
    Go up to a random stranger everyday and say something personal about myself. My least favorite food is something that activates my gag reflex so I'd basically be going bulimic if I had to eat that. Talking to random strangers, especially women is something that's actually really difficult for me that I'd like to be able to do.

No one answered my last question.
  • lovelikeangelslovelikeangels ValyriaPosts: 276 ✭✭✭
    deadpool.

would you rather date someone half your age or twice or age?
    If you are plagued by externals, it is not they who trouble you, but the importance you give them.
    Marcus Aurelius
  • SairooSairoo Posts: 46
    Twice my age. I'm not really into 10-year-old.

Would you rather eat strawberries or chocolate for the rest of you life?
  • emyrocksemyrocks Posts: 25
    Strawberrys Would you rather kill baby hitler or put him in the evil baby orphanage
    EBO.

Oh and that half my age or twice my age question... If half your age is 10 that would mean twice your age is 40 and you're 20. Twice my age is 54, half my age is 13, that's just wrong either way. Either you end up being a pedophile or dating one. I think the correct answer to that question is neither.

Would you rather learn things the hard way, threw years of school and experience, or just have all the information known beamed into your head at birth and never be able to learn anything new? (Keeping in mind that any information known at the time of your birth could be outdated by the time you're an adult.)
  • alfre99alfre99 Montevideo, UruguayPosts: 37
    The Hard Way.

Would you rather:
    Not be able to read?
    Or
    Not be able to write?
  • LappisLizzieLappisLizzie Moscow IDPosts: 61
    @RialVestro
    The hard way
    not be able to read, writing's my life!

Would you rather trade lives with Hank or John?
    @LappisLizzie I think i would prefer Jhon, I think I know him better.

Would you rather.
    Pass 7 days without sleeping (you never get tired)
    Or
    Pass 7 days asleep (miss every thing for 7 days)
    @alfre99 Pass 7 days without sleeping. if i never got tiered i could get so much done.

Would you rather:
    be a wizard
    or
    a timelord
  • BroekhartBroekhart Posts: 121 ✭✭
    @LappisLizzie Wizard because unfortunately Timelords aren't real

Would you rather:
    be caught in the middle of a real Sherlock episode
    or
    a real Doctor Who episode

No idea I have not seen any of them, but i think i would prefer Sherlok Holmes.

Im sorry this is kinda gross:
    Would you rather:
    Not be able to masturbate?
    Or
    Not be able to have sex?

Im going to leave another one just in case you dont want to answer that:

Would you rather Play outside all the day or Stay at home all day (with slow speed WIFI)
    @alfre99 I would rather spend my day inside. I could write or play solitaire, but i have a fare of being in wide open spaces, so out side is not a good place for me.

would you rather:
    not be able to shower
    or
    have to shower constantly
    I'd rather not be able to Shower. Sure it might be unpleasant for everyone around me but if I'm in the shower constantly I'd never be around other people anyway.

Also it's kinda hard to write if you can't read or read and not be able to write. The two kind of go together. How would you know what you're writing if you can't read anything? How would you be able to read but not know how to write?

And... you'd rather be a wizard because Time Lords aren't real? But Wizards aren't real either.

Would you rather never be able to shave/get a hair cut or have to shave ALL your hair off and I do mean all including shaving your head bald?