Would You Rather

Comments

• DieWithDustinDieWithDustin Fort Nelson, BCPosts: 16
    Jacket, frost bite isn't fun.

Go on a car trip with Hank or John?
  • RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,197 ✭✭✭
    I've had multiple dreams of meeting them and for some reason Dream Hank is always a jerk. Not evil, just kind of rude. Like I ask him if he'll do a collab with me and he refuses. John on the other hand is totally cool with it but then I suddenly realize I've lost my camera. I've never actually met either of them and I have no idea why my dreams keep portraying Hank that way. Consciously, I don't really care one way or the other but for some reason I'm not aware of I seem to have to have a subconscious preference for John. Because of that I guess I'll choose car trip with John.

That being said, I'd really like to actually meet Hank. Maybe if I meet him in real life his dream persona will stop being a jerk.

Would you rather meet someone famous who you think is nice but turns out to be rude in real life or have inexplicable dreams of people who are actually nice being rude for reasons you fail to understand?
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 386
    Swim suit during winter, we have a fireplace and sometimes it's legitimately swimsuit temp inside our house during the dead of winter

Would you rather eat salmon or Bologna?
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    You answered the wrong question. Also, you would have to wear the swim suit when you go outside too.

I'm going to say bologna even though I have no idea what that even is. The closest thing I could even think of is baloney. I don't like fish so no salmon.

And now I'm going to ask this again since it didn't get answered the first time. Would you rather meet someone famous who you think is nice but turns out to be rude in real life or have inexplicable dreams of people who are actually nice being rude for reasons you fail to understand?
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 386
    Meet someone famous. I never have to see them again in that case.

Would you rather meet and fall in love with your soulmate for one month and then they disappear without a trace, or never know of their existence and never meet them.
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
  • Gara_the_engineerGara_the_engineer In a log house at the edge of the forestPosts: 596 ✭✭✭
    Never know of their existence. Ignorance is bliss.

If you have a rare nut tree whose nuts almost never ripens, but this year one of them did: would you rather 1) eat the nut when you have the rare chance, or 2) sow it with the hope of getting more trees but without knowing if it will sprout or rot?
    The meaning of life is to give life a meaning
    Eat it. Gardening is too much work and I don't have the time for that. :persevere:

Would you rather play a game that constantly crashes but on the rare occasion when it actually works it's fun or play a game that never crashes but is the most boring game ever made?
    Game that crashes, I speak from experience.

Would you rather bop a person on the nose or a dog on the nose
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
  • snowflake1814snowflake1814 WisconsinPosts: 35
    Boop a dog on the nose

Get to spend a month in your favorite vacation spot OR 4 days someplace you've always wanted to go
    Memento mori
    For me that basically just means a month in L.A. or 4 days in LA... unless a place I want to go has to be some place I've never been to before. Either way I'm saying a month in my favorite vacation spot.

Would you rather work in film in L.A. or in theater in New York?
    Theater in New York

Would you rather eat only fast food for a month or only be able to go to fast food once a year?
    Memento mori
  • MidnightCityMidnightCity Posts: 10
    Go to fast food once a year.

Would you rather lose a toe (not your little toe) or lose a finger?
  • MontannaPeachMontannaPeach Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭
    A toe. I play piano, so losing a finger would be awful.

Would you rather not be able to listen to music for the rest of your life or not ever be able to read again?
    "I'll be a story in your head. That's okay. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"

Check out the new nerdfighter zine: http://thegreenlightzine.wix.com/home
    edited February 22
    Cruel, but music. If it was just books, probably reading, but that includes social media, news articles, essays, etc.

Would you rather be blind or deaf?
    by snowflake1814
    Memento mori
    Deaf. I have to watch anime with subtitles anyway

Would you rather have a long distance relationship with your true love for 5 years and then meet, or not meet until after five years?
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    I'd rather just not meet until after five years. I wouldn't do well with long distance. I'd either doubt myself too much or idealize him beyond what he could actually be.

Would you rather not have ever found Nerdfighteria or not be able to do your favorite hobby? (If your favorite hobby is Nerdfighter-related, then second favorite hobby)
    "I'll be a story in your head. That's okay. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"

I'd rather never find nerdfighteria. My favourite hobby is playing games online with my friends, and as I'm homeschooled it's my primary social interaction with them. Nerdfighteria just isn't worth all of my best friends.

Would you rather eat tacos or burritos forever?
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Tacos are better in my opinion.

Would you rather be assimilated by the Borg or Upgraded by the Cybermen?
    Cybermen, their cleanliness standards are impeccable.

Would you rather poke a bear, or punch a dog
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Neither? I do not want to punch a dog but sad dog is preferable to getting mauled. Also, if it was my dog, he'd probably forgive me.

Would you rather eat 2 tubs of icecream in a sitting or not eat icecream for a month?
    Memento mori
    The first would probably make me sick and it's only a month without. So the month without ice cream.

Would you rather be rich and no one can remember who you are or be famous but never be able able to in any way possess any form of currency.
    Famous with no currency because if I have no money, then I'm famous for an important reason. So I guess it'd actually be famous as long as I'm famous for doing something good. I'd rather be an inspiration to others than just be rich for the sake of it.

Would you rather relive your middle school days for the rest of your life or live in total isolation for the rest of your life?

That depends. If I have to repeat the same events exactly as they happened originally then I'd rather live in isolation. If I still have future knowledge and can act to change things then relive middle school... though technically my elementary school was K-8 and then I went to high school so I never actually went to middle school.

Regardless of your gender would you rather be physically male but have to dress and act in a stereotypically female way or be physically female and have to dress and act in a stereotypically male way.
    Female and act manly. having my orientation changed suddenly would ruin a pretty good thing I have going right now, but I might be able to pull off lesbianism with them. If my desire doesn't change, male and act feminine.

Would you rather be fully clothed or fully naked right now?
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    Clothed

Would you rather be covered in bunny fur or actually be a bunny?
    Covered in bunny fur.

Would you rather have a dime or two nickels?
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    A dime. I like the texture and look better.

Would you rather get rid of your personal Smartphone/iPod/etc for a month or your personal computer?
    Memento mori
    Phone because I don't have one anyway.

Should you rather change a dirty diaper or wear diapers.
    Not to get to weird here, but pads are basically female one-week diapers anyways, so wear diapers.

Would you rather own 2 dogs or 2 cats?
    Memento mori
    Cats hate me... two dogs.

Would you rather sniff a bunny or sing with a panda?