Would You Rather

1343536373840»

Comments

• the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 457
    Sniff a bunny, the panda might accidentally sit on me.

Would you rather have a modest or flamboyant boy/girlfriend?

The winds are blowing slightly warmer. A different, happier tune, is in the air. You are no longer the object of intense cravings, you are merely something I’d like immensely.

• RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,338 ✭✭✭
    Depends on exactly what you mean by flamboyant. When the other option is modest for some reason I'm thinking she's some kind of exhibitionist who's going to go around getting drunk at bars and taking her top off for strangers and no way in hell would I want to date someone like that. On the other hand flamboyant doesn't necessarily have to be going to such extremes like that just the way you worded the question made me think that way. I guess I'm going to choose modest. I wouldn't mind her being a little more outgoing but without knowing exactly how flamboyant you're talking I'm sticking with the safer option.

I got three options for this one... Would you rather.

A. Have to wear the same underwear every day for a month.

B. Go an entire month without wearing any underwear at all.

C. All your underwear for a month has to be meant for the opposite gender.

This includes bras as well so if you're a girl both B and C means no bra for a month. If you're a dude option C means you have to wear bras for a month.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 457
    B. Absolutely B.

Would you rather
    A. believe the earth is flat,
    B. vaccines cause autism,
    or C. have a potential heart condition that doesn't seem life threatening or inhibits you from doing anything but makes hard and prolonged exercise extremely uncomfortable.

The winds are blowing slightly warmer. A different, happier tune, is in the air. You are no longer the object of intense cravings, you are merely something I’d like immensely.

C is already a thing for me so that because nothing would change. Though not sure how you went from odd beliefs to having a heart condition.

Would you rather burst into flames when angry or turn into a human popsicle when you're sad?

Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • Burst into flames when am, angry because only if very mad I would be able to put for just like Hank's song : I'm gonna kill you and sad I don't want kill people because then felt or have stay freezer and name more sad . also, that world suck level for popsicle people.

Would you rather give john superpowers to right books and give him amazing book ideas or completely end world suck level to dark green which I made up to no suck levels and suck level always stay In that area of no suck levels ?
  • I meant to say burst into flames when I am angry because, . . . oops
  • AnFaAnFa Hessen, GermanyPosts: 68
    Shave all my hair off. It will regrow, while never being able to cut any of my hair would affect the rest of my life. Besides, I allready wear my hair rather short, so it wouldn't take too long to regrow it.

Would you rather be able to hear the thoughts of all animals around you without being able to tune out of it or have a phobia of all animals for the rest of your life?
    Oh, sorry, it somehow showed me a different comment as the last one...
    I would make world suck levels stay low.

My former animal question still stands.
    Most certainly phobia. Due to the internet, I can more or less live life without coming into contact with animals.

Would you rather lay on glass or snow

• TelMolagMoraTelMolagMora Alliance, OhioPosts: 516 ✭✭
    Grass

Would you rather have a regular grass lawn or a moss covered lawn?
    무세이 알렉스, remember the name.
    That post said glass not grass... though grass makes more sense. Who would choose glass over snow?

I'm going to say moss... don't know why a lawn would be covered in moss but at least I'd never have to mow it cause moss never gets tall.

Would you rather live alone in an eight bedroom house or with seven other people in a one bedroom apartment?
    Alone in an eight bedroom house. It seems a bit lonely/creepy, but the other option sound downright hellish.

Would you rather the bible was truthful, or the Quran?