Anonymous Confessions

ConfessionsConfessions Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
Have a confession you'd like to make? Something you'd like to get off your chest? Submit it here.

The submissions are 100% anonymous, and I will be posting the submissions as comments on this thread.
The confession can be funny, serious, or anything in between. Think of it as the PostSecret of Our Pants.
by Confessions
Submit your anonymous confession here.
(If a confession has NRP at the end of it, it means "No Responses Please.")

Comments

• lovelikeangelslovelikeangels ValyriaPosts: 276 ✭✭✭
    yes! i love this. 
    we have confessions in pretty much every subsection of PSC (postsecret community) but they seem to have dwindled lately. i'm glad to see this here though.
    If you are plagued by externals, it is not they who trouble you, but the importance you give them.
    Marcus Aurelius
  • ConfessionsConfessions Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    @lovelikeangels ; Yeah, I've always loved the idea of PostSecret, so I stole the submission method of a Confessions page my school has and decided to bring it here.
    Confession:
    "I am terrified that I will never be able to let myself truly love anyone."
    Confession:
    "Dear new guy at work, stop being so attractive and funny and nice to me. I cannot handle it."
    "I am John Doe, www.youtube.com/AnonymousPsychic I can't show my face or give out my real name because everyone thinks Psychics are fake, they think it's magic. Magic is just what you call science that you don't understand yet. We know that the brain produces electrical impulses but some people don't believe in ghosts. We know that energy never really disappears, it just gets converted into other forms of energy. You think of ghosts as supernatural. I see them as energy that no longer need a physical body. You think that if someone tries to predict the future and they get it wrong that they're fake but what about String Theory? There is no one set future, just because a predicted future didn't happen in this universe doesn't mean it didn't happen. Most Psychics are fake, they charge money just to put on a show and tell you what you want to hear. Don't believe in crystals balls or magic fortune cards that stuff is fake."
    "I'm really scared I'm gonna do something stupid if things don't get better soon."
    "i'm not just pissed at myself for gaining back 10 lbs. i'm also scared that i'll let it continue."
    "There's something so beautiful between us. I think you see it too despite all other confusion. Still in love after all this time.."
    "I wish I was born in a different country where genital cutting on infants wasn't legal anymore."
    "I think I'm being used but let it continue because I love that person and I'm mad at myself for thinking losing this person is worse than losing respect."
    "I'm afraid of falling in love someone. Despite this, I seem to get a lot of crushes on people."
  • another_bibliophileanother_bibliophile Canada Posts: 43
    edited July 2013

by another_bibliophile
    "I hate the fact people treat me badly because I only read books with happy endings."
    "Why can't any of you see I'm like this? Why don't any of you try to help me anymore? I know I always say I'm fine, but I'm lying. You can't just stop. That's the whole PIZZZAA point of being a relative, is that you never just give up. Or are you all just idiots?"
    "i'm a 22 year old virgin who has never so much as kissed anyone. it's incredibly frustrating."
    "To the 22 year old virgin, I know how you feel. I didn't loose my virginity till I was 23 and that I feel was a mistake. I'm even more frustrated now than I was before. I thought I wanted sex but what I really wanted was for someone to make love with, someone to spend the rest of my life with. It's not the same thing. I've had sex with two girls, one who I had sex with just because she said I could and I was tired of being made fun of by my so called friends for still being a virgin. The other I did love but she never loved me. She made out with another guy right in front of me while we were dating and I went from loving her to hating her in an instant. If I could do it all over again I'd still be a virgin till I could find that girl I can say "I love you" to and she'd say it back to me. I don't know who she is of if she even exists but that's the girl I wish took my virginity."
    "to the responder: i'm sorry that you regret (or at least seem to regret) having lost your virginity to the wrong person. i know that i don't want to just throw my virginity at anyone (or wait until marriage). i can continue to wait for the "right" person to come along - i mean, i've waited all this time already. idk though, it's still frustrating at times, for a lot of reasons. thank you for sharing your secret."
    "I would give nearly anything to know what to do after I graduate from university."
    "Dear 22 year old virgin. I'm a 26 year old guy, and a virgin still. I've also never kissed anyone romantically, I've never even been on a real date. But I've never really developed strong feelings for a guy either."
    "It's about time you grow up and stop being so selfish...! I love you but you should not be taking advantage of me."
  • nerdgeneralnerdgeneral Posts: 73
    I have almost drowned 3 times. 1) I tried to jump off the high dive. 2) I went on a waterslide that landed you in an 8ft deep pool (this slide had a weird bowl at the end that whipped you around and disoriented you, so I don't know how anyone could swim after that). 3) I went to the deep end when I was, like, 6.  
  • nerdgeneralnerdgeneral Posts: 73

woops!

"I want to fall in Nerdfighterlike with a girl... also, I'm a guy in disguise as a girl."
    "I had a one night stand with a single, well-known celebrity while on vacation. If I told anyone, they'd never believe me. It was the best night of my life, and I'd never change that."
    "I have thought of ending my life."
    "I'm gay, and my brother is homophobic. I'm very afraid that if I come out, he'll hurt me."
    "I'm a wreck, and nobody seems to notice. Or maybe they do, and they don't care."
  • RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,256 ✭✭✭
    I've felt the same way for years. Especially when no one ever seems to notice or if they do they don't care enough to ask what's wrong when I'm checking my heart rate. There have literally only been two people in the last 15 years to actually check on me. The first time my heart started beating unusually fast and hurting to the point where I blacked out. I'm pretty sure that's a heart attack even though everyone insists it was just heartburn or some random chest pain that's totally unrelated to the heart. Anyone ever black out from heartburn? No. Does Heartburn make your heart rate speed up suddenly? I can tell the difference between chest pain and heart pain, I've had both. Anyway, there was only one kid who actually stopped to check on me. The teacher didn't even noticed when I collapsed running on the track during P.E. The second time years later while I was working back stage for "South Pacific" my heart started speeding up for no apparent reason and only one person actually noticed that I was clutching my chest back stage. She ended up covering for me in the beginning of the second act while I rested in the green room trying to get my heart rate back down to normal.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
    "How will I ever let you hand your heart to someone else? It's so safe in my care, and how I treasure every bit of you..."
    "I have put a gun to my head. Twice. Just never pulled the trigger. I am so sad. I wish someone would help me, but I have never been any other way. So I am scared I would refuse their help."