Anonymous Confessions

Comments

• lovelikeangelslovelikeangels ValyriaPosts: 276 ✭✭✭
    "I'm that jerk who plays their music way too loudly in their car. Sorry, everyone."
    me too. but i'm not sorry.
    If you are plagued by externals, it is not they who trouble you, but the importance you give them.
    Marcus Aurelius
  • ConfessionsConfessions Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    "I'm scared John could be changing negatively with his increasing fame and busier schedule."
    Submit your anonymous confession here.
    (If a confession has NRP at the end of it, it means "No Responses Please.")
    edited October 2013

by Confessions
  • RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2013

by RialVestro
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
    "Sometimes I'm startled by human kindness. Sometimes I can't believe how nice and sympathetic and completely accepting people can be. It makes me think that I haven't found the right people to surround me with in my life, and that I need to cut quite a few friends out of my life if I want to be happy. I want to find the good people but I have no idea where to look."
    "To Whoever Posted this: "To the 22 year old virgin, I know how you feel. I didn't loose my virginity till I was 23 and that I feel was a mistake. I'm even more frustrated now than I was before. I thought I wanted sex but what I really wanted was for someone to make love with, someone to spend the rest of my life with. It's not the same thing. I've had sex with two girls, one who I had sex with just because she said I could and I was tired of being made fun of by my so called friends for still being a virgin. The other I did love but she never loved me. She made out with another guy right in front of me while we were dating and I went from loving her to hating her in an instant. If I could do it all over again I'd still be a virgin till I could find that girl I can say "I love you" to and she'd say it back to me. I don't know who she is of if she even exists but that's the girl I wish took my virginity." I am currently a 21 year old virgin and I am constantly going through a back and forth struggle in my head as to what is the right thing to do. I know I could have sex with someone but I know it wouldn't feel right and I feel like that is taking advantage of someone who I do care about, just not in that way. I really don't have much experience with dating either. The First girl I asked out was a year ago and the first date could not have gone better. After that we were talking a lot and I thought we were going in a really good direction, she came over to my house, met my parents and I got my first real kiss, which was awesome, and felt like she was going to be my girlfriend really soon. But, similar to the story above, she told me she was going on dates with other guys and I felt absolutely devastated and lead on to believe in something that was never going to happen and was so built up in my head as this grand place of awesomeness that to have it yanked away was really devastating and has led to some serious issues in opening up to anyone else who I have a crush on. I am waiting for that person who will make me feel the same euphoric feeling that I once had. The person who I can't get out of my head for all the right reasons, who I will do anything for and can trust to share my feelings and insecurities with. That is what I am searching for and it is, to say the very least, extremely difficult, I fear I may settle for someone willing to have sex with me but I know there won't be any love involved. I fear my insecurities and lack of confidence will doom any hope of finding such a thing but I know that it can be done. It only needs to work once I guess. Not letting yourself settle with someone may be very difficult at times but if/when you find someone you truly care about, who also care about you deeply, it will be well worth the wait. At least that is what I am betting on."
    "dear recent responder to the response to the original virginity confession (phew) i'm the original sender of the first confession and i just wanted to say that i totally understand where you're coming from and i've also been in that situation. i actually had REAL DATES! this past february, one of which was on Valentine's Day (first time ever) and i thought everything was going great as well until the guy started getting distant and then about 2 weeks later he told me, and i directly quote: "no easy way to say this..and i dont want to sound like that guy but there is someone holding my interest". i'll be honest, i cried. here i thought there was this genuine guy who genuinely liked me - i thought i'd finally get my first kiss (didn't) with him and all that other stuff. none of it happened. TBH he's actually kind of an ass even now that we're just friends. i know i deserve better and i know i can find better. i've been trying my hardest lately to not care and obsess so much about who when where how when it comes to sex and relationships because it really is true what they say: it always comes when you least expect it, when you're busy doing other things with your life. i'm not entirely sure how i feel about losing my virginity to a random/somewhat random/not in a relationship with person. i think if i really deeply reflect upon it, i really wouldn't mind losing it to a somewhat random (as in, someone i know and trust, but not necessarily in a relationship with that him) i wish you the best in your journey."
    "I want you to know that it's your fault ~ DNR"
    "Because I'll never say it to your face, I want you to know how much I don't like you. I get an A- and you still scream at me. You even make stupid, snide, "needs improvement" comments when I get full marks. You've made me cry. You've made me punch things, and You've made me scream. You're a dreadful teacher, and I really really really don't like you. -NRP"
    "To the original virgin poster... I did not realize when I responded to you the first time that you were a girl. Double standards are stupid but they exist and unfortunately you got the short end of the stick. This means it's even more important for you to find love not just someone to have sex with. You could get hurt physically as well as emotionally unfortunately that's just the way you're built. There's something the breaks and it causes pain the first time for girls. I don't really understand how this works but what I've been told is if you take it slow it's not that bad but you get a guy who just rams right into you it could cause serious damage. Emotionally you would also be labeled a slut and ridiculed for the rest of your life. That's where girls get the short end of the double standard. Guys are made fun for being virgins, girls are made fun of for being too easy to sleep with. Really it should go the same both ways, there's nothing great about a man who sleeps around yet he's praised rather than ridiculed. I regretted loosing my virginity because I realized I didn't want to be that guy. You'll regret a lot more."
    "I hated my wedding dress and it makes me a little bummed I'll never have the chance to wear another one."
    "I hated my wedding dress and it makes me a little bummed I'll never have the chance to wear another one."
    That's not necessarily true. Though I don't know you're current situation I'm going to assume you're still married. If that's the case you could renew your wedding vows at some point in the future. This isn't entirely necessary but I've heard of couples doing this for a wedding anniversary. That would give you a chance to wear another one.

I've also heard of couples with different religious beliefs having more than one wedding in the same year to honor both of their traditions.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
    "Even after the litany of proof I provided tonight, I'm terrified that you STILL won't believe me that he's a total ass and that you really need to leave him for good."
    "your assumption that i've never had anything girthy in my vagina before is wrong. i am not at all afraid of the act of sex itself and i highly doubt it'll hurt - unless there's no foreplay or lubrication, that's just no fun. emotionally though, i understand what you're trying to say. i understand the benefit of having sex with someone i care about for the first time. idk, i guess it will be what it will be."
  • JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk South Bend, IndianaPosts: 92 ✭✭
    I want to confess that I could get addicted to reading other people's confessions..lol
    "For some reason today, all of a sudden, I've started feeling extremely panicky and out of control. I'm suddenly aware of how sad I am about every aspect of my life and how I can't remember the last time I felt genuinely happy. My life feels fake, it doesn't even feel real any more. I feel like I don't know how to even function as a normal human being and maintain normal human relationships. I just want to lock myself away in my room and not acknowledge the fact that I need to go out and live my life. I'm scared of everything that could break through my walls. I'm constantly terrified of being judged; sometimes I can't even speak in front of people. I don't know if I am depressed or what - I should be happy, there is no reason for me to feel this way. I just feel stuck."
  • TeajTeaj The Kingdom of CanadaPosts: 19,071 ✭✭✭✭
    To the last person: you're not alone, I feel very similar most days, usually I just tell those thoughts to shut up, for all the good it does. If you have someone you can talk to in real life, I'd do that, but I know that's hard, I barely do it, if at all. Talking online is probably a good way to start. Not much I can say without being a hypocrite so I'll just end by saying if you ever need someone to talk to, I'd be more than willing to.
  • JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk South Bend, IndianaPosts: 92 ✭✭
    edited October 2013
    I've been feeling a little off today, too. Maybe there's an earthquake happening somewhere or something...???? (lol...hope I'm kidding) But my issue might be that I've been home alone (completely alone) for almost two weeks cuz my honey is out of town....He might be back today, but he may have to stay longer.... not sure yet...but I'm starting to miss him...and I'm feeling a bit down.

But to both of you... Here is what I tell myself: It will pass. It won't last forever. This is not just a cheap sentiment for me. I know mathematically it is not possible for things to go unchanged forever.
    by JasmineSkunk
    "After reading the confessions, I often wonder if I somehow submitted some of them in my sleep."
    I don't know about submitting some of them in your sleep but it's possible you could have multiple personality disorder. You may not remember anything your other personalities do. If you have a lot of unusual memory lapses and/or friends/family often tell you things you can't remember or remember drastically different you should probably see a counselor. If you talk to yourself and the voices talk back, you should defiantly see a counselor.

OK I know I said I wasn't going to talk about myself anymore but I sound like a normal person judging someone for being different rather a crazy person speaking from experience. I have multiple personality disorder, I pretty much just described my own symptoms. Not all of them, some things of a more personal nature I prefer to keep to myself, but just some generic stuff you might want to look out for.
    "I have to choose between two girls, both of whom I love, and I'm scared that, whichever I choose, I'll never cease thinking about the other."
  • another_bibliophileanother_bibliophile Canada Posts: 43
    Why does the confession above sound like Clockwork Princess,but less death?
    "The point at which I can't afford my cancer treatment anymore is rapidly approaching. I have NO idea what to do about it and it scares the hell out of me. I hate asking for help, but I can't work because I'm too sick. Now what?"
    "Some days I wish I had the courage to take my mom's car and just drive into a wall. Today is one of those days."
  • TeajTeaj The Kingdom of CanadaPosts: 19,071 ✭✭✭✭
    "Some days I wish I had the courage to take my mom's car and just drive into a wall. Today is one of those days."
    I have those days quite often, usually I just yell "shut up" over and over in my head until the thoughts go away. Usually I'm yelling that at myself the whole day, but they do eventually go away, and I feel it's nicer on the way there if you can't hear them.
    "I didn't necessarily expect help, especially since I said it anonymously, but I kind of did expect somebody to give a damn"
    Confessions said:
    "I didn't necessarily expect help, especially since I said it anonymously, but I kind of did expect somebody to give a damn"
    I'm assuming this is from the same person who was talking about cancer. The first part, you're right, it's kind of impossible for anyone to help in that situation when no one has any clue who needs help. The second part however you're wrong about. I'm sure everyone who has seen that confession cares but there's not a damn thing any of us can do about it. I saw it when it was first posted but said nothing because there was nothing I could say that would help you. I'm only responded now because I want you to know people do care. I'm sorry the lack of a response the first time made you think otherwise, though I can't exactly speak for everyone just personally the only reason I didn't respond was because nothing I could say would help you pay your bills.

I guess someone should of realized sooner it's not just about the bills. Some times you just need a reminder that someone actually cares about you. So to everyone else... either post something for this person to let him or her know you do in fact give a damn or if you still don't know what to say please vote up this post.
    "I just opened a fortune cookie and there were 5 little slips of paper inside that all said the same damn thing... "You will make change for the better." I want this really persistent fortune cookie to be true but it's more than likely just a factory error."
    "I made a horrible mistake. I met someone who I liked and asked them out. We were best friends. The only problem was that he loved me and I didn't love him back. I loved him like a friend, but I didn't love him unconditionally or anything like that. We tried waiting for me to come around. I tried putting him in the friend zone. Slowly and painfully our relationship fell apart. I was devastated, angry, depressed. Now that the dust is starting to settle, I just want to say that I am so sorry or what I made you go through. I was terribly selfish (I know you never believe me when I say it, but it's true). I want to say something to you now that we're both okay now, but I don't know what to do. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
    "I am agnostic. My father is a pastor and the rest of my family is quite religious. I don't think that I can ever let my family know or else it may ruin my relationship with them. I don't think they'd be willing to accept my different opinion. It's going to be a hard secret to keep, but I believe it's necessary."