Homestuck and MSPA

1235»

Comments

• pythagoreanPhysicistpythagoreanPhysicist Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    Wait WHAT. When did Hussie say that? o_o
    "I don't think giving her 'Bambi Eyes' is going to get you a flamethrower." -Calvin and Hobbes
  • themiragechildthemiragechild Posts: 68 ✭✭
    He said Act 6 would contain 6 sub-acts and then Act 7 would be a short epilogue-ish act. But of course, he found a loophole. Act 6 Act 5 Act 2? Brilliant.
    I like things. Lots of things. Like, so many things. It's ridiculous how many things I like. I surely do like a lot of things.
  • Honeybee Professor is wetting himself right now.

I get the feeling A6A5A2 will be short-ish, though. I mean how long can you keep up the weird-ass theme thing- *remembers the bit with Doc Scratch*

Also, ha, Jake is so freaking screwed.
    "I don't think giving her 'Bambi Eyes' is going to get you a flamethrower." -Calvin and Hobbes
    What.
    I like things. Lots of things. Like, so many things. It's ridiculous how many things I like. I surely do like a lot of things.
  • Honk.
  • StageCraftStageCraft Posts: 76
    What.
    The. 
    PIZZZZAA.
    Was.
    That.
    "Man forgets reality and remembers words.” 
    ― Roger Zelazny

International Tea-Drinkers Society ----- without the Tea it's just DFBA
    I'm loving this right now.
    edited January 2013
    Jane's face. That is all.

Also I made this thing.

It's Holden Cauldfield as the Knight of Rye. I made this like two days ago and I'm still just incredibly pleased with myself about it.
    by pythagoreanPhysicist
    Oh My God! Oh My God! Cherub History! I'm too excited to add spoiler tags!
    ― Roger Zelazny

^THIS.
    (Cracks fingers, leans back) And now we play the waiting game.

See you March 4th everyone!
    ― Roger Zelazny

I hope he doesn't cut away like he usually does.
    So we're back with a bunch of updates, (and the music for the flash was Gold Pilot). What do people think?
    ― Roger Zelazny

• ChattermonsterChattermonster Posts: 16
    I think woo hoo! So glad we're back.
  • zannahzannah Posts: 2
    I started reading in last november and devoted almost an entire month to reading it. my favorite character is probably terezi
    @Chattermonster Tell me about it!
  • KelseyCadaverKelseyCadaver Posts: 25
    So how about that giga-pause guys?
  • OlleOlle Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    It sure is giga-sized.
    Stuff I make: webcomic (weekly); biology vlogs (every few months); tumblr posts (apparently)
  • About three weeks ago, I started reading Homestuck due to recommendations on this very forum. I just finished reading everything that's been uploaded thus far. So... what's up?
    Oooh, I'm sorry. I don't know if I would have survived getting updated during a hiatus, it was hard enough to transition when Hussie was updating regularly.

Not much really IS up in this thread XP So... Who's your patron troll?
  • 1969tasmanseries1969tasmanseries Posts: 16
    edited March 2014
    I figured that the fanbase would be pretty stagnant during the 'gigapause.' I wish that i could have been around for regular updates. The hardest thing is avoiding spoilers. I pretty much stopped using the internet after I found references to 
    Gamzee's rampage... before I knew who Gamzee was.

My patron troll is Nepeta.
    by 1969tasmanseries
  • I haven't been on this site for a long time, and I have come back a Homestuck. I have read up to date, and am rewatching a read-through of it for the heck of it.

Basics for me: my Patron Troll is Karkat, My title is the Sylph of Breath, my dream self is on Derse,my favorite character is Karkat, and my ships are RoseMary, Karezi, Aradia x Sollux, and Equius x Nepeta.

I have gone so far into this black hole Hussie created, their going to find my mangled corpse at the end of Homestuck.
  • TracyTracy Posts: 15
    Oh, gee, where'd everybody go? Giga-pause getting us all down? Well, we DO have Paradox Space now!

I figure I'll reintroduce myself since I haven't posted in a very, very long time. My name is Tracy. I've been caught up for a little while now (since late December). I ship Jaderadia (Jade with Aradia) and Rosemary (Rose with Kanaya). I'm working on a Jade cosplay right now.

So, what do you all think of Paradox Space so far? I'm personally really glad that we get Homestuck even during the giga-pause and after the original comic ends, and I really like the idea of making Homestuck a larger-than-Hussie experience again and giving talented fans a say in semi-canon content. And anyway, if we don't like something, it's not like it's fully canon! Also, the Critical Whale is fabulous.
    I like Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Nerdfighteria (obviously), Avatar: the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, Homestuck, Team Starkid, and... I think that just about covers all of my fandoms.
  • beschwipst_hasebeschwipst_hase OhioPosts: 106 ✭✭
    I started reading Homestuck the other day (I'm on act 3) and all I can say is WHAT THE HELL DID I STUMBLE INTO??????
  • NostalgicOracleNostalgicOracle Tucson, ArizonaPosts: 17
    Tracy said: So, what do you all think of Paradox Space so far?
    Its making the hiatus go along a little bit easier. There has been a lot of negative feedback, but I think they're doing great.
    beschwipst_hase said: WHAT THE HELL DID I STUMBLE INTO??????
    An ineffable story of gigantic proportions. Is that contradictory? Describing something as ineffable?
    Oh well, either way say goodbye to your evenings for the next year.
    Willfully idiotic, as if it were an act in a play.

• iceChildiceChild AlterniaPosts: 5
    edited August 2014
    Hi, I'm new to this cite and abosloutly love Homestuck, I also can't spell to save my life, so please pardon any mistakes. But the one thing I love the most about Homestuck is the fact that it is so weird and crazy and confusing, yet after you finish it and take time to think about it, it slowly begins to make sense.

Edit: Also, please call me Ice
    by iceChild

"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday." -Don Marquis

• FangirlKodaFangirlKoda Posts: 11
    I love it so far though I'm only on act 2.......