The Alphebet Game

RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,381 ✭✭✭
This works like an Improv Game. We pick a subject to talk about but every post has to begin with the next corresponding letter of the Alphabet. Example being that because this post starts with the letter T the next post has to begin with the letter U.

Improper grammar or misspelled words don't count. If the person who posted before you screws up you can start a new topic. You can also start a new topic if/when we get back to the letter we originally started on. Any time you start a new topic you can start your post on any letter.

This post still counts by the way... so the topic right now is Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!

Comments

• AdaAda Posts: 64
    Usually when people talk about the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, they mention Douglas Adams and Eoin Colfer.

The next person who adds something has to start their message with a V.
    Make art, not friends.
  • RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,381 ✭✭✭
    Very surprising that you actually mentioned Eion Colfer. I know a lot of people are familiar with the original five books written by Douglas Adams himself but most people I've talked to weren't even aware of "And Another Thing..." I actually own the book and I can never remember that dude's name.

By the way you don't need to say what the next letter is, we all know the Alphabet. We're just going in order. Also I forgot this topic even existed.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
    When the first book came out 1997, it became wildly popular. About 250,000 copies were sold within the first three months of its publication.
    Make art, not friends.
    You'd think with all the weird names in this book that I'd have something to use for the letter X but I can't think of anything so pick a new topic and since we're starting over you can start with any letter.
    Okay. How about Turtles All The Way Down?
    Make art, not friends.
    Perhaps I should just step out of this thread, I haven't read it.
  • superstrijder15superstrijder15 Posts: 18
    Question: Is turtles all the way down a book, I thought it was an idea in hindu mythology or something like that...
    @RialVestro Oh, we can change the topic then.

@superstrijder15 Yes, Turtles All The Way Down is a book.
    Make art, not friends.
    Any ideas?
    Make art, not friends.
    Stay on topic till someone screws up then we change.

Even though that last post started with an @ symbol the first actual letter was an R which coinicedetally is still correct. Not counting the post after since they're both from the same person.
    Tuataras are fantastic animals. Especially Tua.
    Make art, not friends.
    Um... what do Tuataras have to do with Turtles All the Way Down? Also what's a Tuatara?
    edited May 4

Very cute, agreed?

One of the main character's dad was really rich, and he had a pet tuatara named Tua.
    by Ada
    Make art, not friends.