Print Comics: Currently Reading

2»

Comments

• ktgriffiths1ktgriffiths1 Posts: 14
    I've recently been reading Bill Willingham's 'Fables' series and really enjoyed them. Kinda want to get my hands on Marvel's 'Civil War' series though. Anyone read and would recommend them?
  • ThomasAlexanderThomasAlexander Gävleborg, Sweden Posts: 22
    The only comic books that I'm heavily invested in at the moment are IDW's Transformers comics. I've read a bunch of issues of the Superior Spiderman recently too and I've been thinking about getting into the new run of Batman as well.
  • RJRobledo7RJRobledo7 USAPosts: 26
    The only comic books I've really ever read deeply are those related to Sonic the Hedgehog. In fact, across the several series contained in the Sonic comics universe published by Archie Comics, I've collected over four hundred issues! I haven't exactly been able to afford them for the past year-and-a-half, so I've missed the Sonic the Hedgehog/Mega Man crossover (which critics and fans have praised heavily). I hope to remedy that in the future!
    imageLit Mag and Discount Bookstore. wisdomcriethwithout.com

• GigiGiraffeGigiGiraffe Lincs, UKPosts: 31
    I have a friend who is very very into her comics. She mostly likes super hero stuff, which I'm just not all that interested in, but she recently introduced me to Rat Queens and I really enjoyed!
    "Grateful to be a little boat full of water, still floating" - John Green
  • mutantninjalapenomutantninjalapeno Posts: 110 ✭✭
    i read like 25 different monthlies... it's a bit of an obsession of mine. i'll just list a few of my favorites, and spare you a novel.

pretty deadly by kelly sue deconnick - it's a gothic western fairytale with swords and gorgeous art
    hawkeye by matt fraction - focuses on the every day adventures of hawkeyes kate bishop and clint barton outside of their avenger duties
    saga by brian k vaughn - a mature sci-fi/fantasy adventure/space opera focusing on an unlikely family

• PresidentDogPresidentDog Havre de Grace, MDPosts: 21
    edited April 2014
    Currently reading the New52 Harley Quinn series. I've always liked Harley as a character and while I don't exactly like her design in it, the personality still shines through. Still needs to get rid of that pet beaver she has, thoiugh.
    by PresidentDog
    President Dog Takes On...: It's my animation review blog!

There's nothing going on between me and Cleo, though she did let me poo in her backyard once.
  • mutantninjalapenomutantninjalapeno Posts: 110 ✭✭
    i like the pet beaver though!