Favourite Swoodilypooper

bexinterrobangbexinterrobang Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
Which is yours and why?

Please @ me when you want to say something to me!
It's against my religion to hate: ask me about it if you're interested :)
"Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person
The non-tea drinkers... all of the awesome, none of the tea.
"Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants."

Comments

• seanzillaseanzilla Posts: 34
    It's a tie between all of them.
    Best Wishes!
  • KaessirAddajKaessirAddaj Xalapa, Veracruz, MexicoPosts: 39
    My favourite is One Size Fitz Hall. I don't really know why... it's just that he's so relentless! 

Forsooth! I concot an elixir of courage!
  • cheezopathcheezopath Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    As a goalie myself, gotta be Fat Lucas. I feel bad for L Campuchino, reminds me of the England keeper (name of Robert Green as it happens) from 2010 World Cup, but...can't top the amount of heart that old old fat man has.
    "I kill with my heart, PIZZZAA."
  • I am personally fond of one size fitz hall
  • echoecho Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Bald John Green. He's a finisher, y'know.
    Former enigma, professional echo.
  • sherlocksherlock Posts: 27
    I really miss Ricardo "Bunsen" Burna. Sigh. But I ship the John Greens together like nobody else so there's that.
    "Some people care too much. I think it's called love." - A.A. Milne
  • RosiannaRosianna London, UKPosts: 5
    Other John Green, though I am also a rather big fan of Leeroy.
  • You just can't argue with a beautiful moustache and bright shoes.
  • bexinterrobangbexinterrobang Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    Rosianna said:
    Other John Green, though I am also a rather big fan of Leeroy.
    @Rosianna You know that meme, the one with Snape, where he's pressed up against a wall? Yeah, seeing that you just commented on my post made me do that. I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS SO MUCH. And I go to Exeter University. I find it incredibly annoying that you've just graduated and I've just arrived.

Also, I agree with your choice of Swoodilypooper. It's the combination of shining head, bushy moustache, dashing shoes, the finishing, and his heart.

"Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person

• MirandaRuthMirandaRuth Posts: 42
    Voluptuous Pericard (before he left :-/), followed closely by Merrick Maric. I like their stories.
  • Abby_AlysaAbby_Alysa Posts: 16
    Oh golly, I love all of them so I just can't choose! I guess my top four are Other John Green, Leeroy Willamson, Fat Lucas, and Ginger Rampage. Ginger Rampage definitely has my favorite chant.
    You don't learn how to dance, John. You just do it! -Hank
    @Abby_Alysa said Ginger Rampage definitely has my favorite chant.

Ah, I'm more a fan of "Leeeeroy Williamson, scores occasionally! (He doesn't always score!)" etc.

• 143books143books Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Fat Lucas may be a 50 something on paper but he's 100 something in our hearts.

Also a big fan of D Motherflipping Fox
    Because he can't be caught!
  • inquisitioninquisition Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Fat Lucas is my favourite, no question. But I'm going to have to agree and say that Leeeeeerooooy Williamson has my favourite chant.

...Here's a question that surprisingly only just occurred to me now. Does Fat Lucas have a chant? If there isn't one, I think there needs to be one right now. Goalkeepers might not score often, but they need musical love too! :D
    "The atoms that make up the universe are formed inside of stars. Nothing really dies. Everything is transformed."

NOBODY expects the reference!
    (Ahahaha yes they do. >____>)
    @inquisition No, I don't believe he does! WE MUST REMEDY THIS. Possibly a pun on the fact that he doesn't score?!

• inquisitioninquisition Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Hmmm...
    "Faaaat Lucas doesn't need to score,
    They call him a 50 but he's so much more.
    Faaaat Lucas doesn't need to score
    'Cause he's 100 in our hearts!"

"The atoms that make up the universe are formed inside of stars. Nothing really dies. Everything is transformed."

NOBODY expects the reference!
    (Ahahaha yes they do. >____>)
    To what tune?

Also, possibly:

"Faaaat Lucas doesn't need to score,
    They call him a 50 but he's so much more.
    Faaaat Lucas doesn't need to start
    'Cause he's 100 in our hearts!"

?

• 143books143books Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Fat Lucas isn't smart
    Some say he shouldn't start
    But he plays with lot's of heart
    And with him we cannot part!
  • I'm going to have to go with the John Greens, but I do have a fondness for Ginger Rampage and Leeroy Williamson...and basically a lot of the classic squad that's gotten a lot of play over the "years" at the County Ground.  All for different reasons.
  • dtammodtammo Posts: 1
    Ricardo Bunsen Burna and Ginger Rampage.. you just cant go wrong with them.
  • lenpuppylenpuppy Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    I can't help but smile whenever I hear John mention Made Of Wynne so I guess I'll say him! Ginger Rampage and Leeroy Williamson have my favourite chants though.
    i use #yolo un-ironically
  • ElizabethMarchElizabethMarch USAPosts: 26
    Leroy Williamson, because I love his song the most, and he also was a hero recently.
  • lovelove Posts: 6
    Bandwagon here. I love Leeeroy Williamson... I love John singing in general. He's so excited. D McGoldrilocks is definitely proving awesomesauce for scoring and the saucy Brazil boys in back too... I really REALLY miss Ricardo Bunsen Berna and think Campe first is alienated what with the very Latino flare-pretty sure he's not Brazilian right?-and more importantly may've felt less like a jester (in tents... Not my favorite line) had John taken my plea-or one of many more-to honor the degrees of BURN with CAMPE FIRES not in-tents saves-how is a mere goal save gonna get his blood pumping like being on fire? How do we even know he's not part native or otherwise offended by the tents? We just call him frothy milk-diluted fluffy coffee and make puns that just don't match our affectionate winning ones for others-same with who I called Pet A Narwhal-never got a nickname or song and got blamed when he wasn't even on field never got credit for long strides and passing it in to a Green hubby. You'd think MAYBE Coach Green is playing favorites and starting up drama :) :) But surely he's got not an ounce of flair for melodrama-not one iota-all super zen apart from fangirling hardcore!
  • lovelove Posts: 6
    (whew Camp's from Derby... So maybe his communication is the issue when John's not forcing them to all speak English much... In this VERY REAL WORLD-AS REAL AS ANY OTHER I want to remind any and all hehheh)
  • Data_ErrorData_Error Posts: 7
    Gotta say, Leeeeroy Williamson and One Size Fitz Hall do have the catchiest chants, and Merrick Maric possibly has the greatest backstory of any of the Swoodlypoopers. However, Bald John Green's brilliant head and shoes coupled with his fine mustache do make him a serious contender. Plus, he's both a devoted husband and a finisher - can't deny that.
  • lenpuppylenpuppy Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    I do have a soft spot for the John Greens, partners in life and in love.
    i use #yolo un-ironically
  • TeslaTesla Posts: 20
    Bald John Green. I love his song!
  • BeccaDFTBABeccaDFTBA Posts: 2
    I, too, love Merrick Maric for his back story.
    @BeccaDFTBA His back story is indeed excellent. Selective mutism has always been really interesting to me :3

@Tesla Which song? He's got a couple of them XD